Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

Okay... Too many comments not to respond to. If you are here to learn, sit down and take your lesson like an adult or at least a mature child. Its time for my two cents!

1. I'm here to grow buds not leaves... (let that sink in for a sec beachwalker)

2. For the some of you that are in support and/or understand of what I done, I've taken pride your complements and advise. (Nugg, chemistry, ) For those that dont understand what Im doing, please educate yourself to more modern techniques. Look up Schwazzing, 3lbs per light or see link below. I didnt freak out because my leaves were yellow on the bottom.

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-use-schwazzing-to-expose-your-buds-to-more-light-n867

3. Beachwalker, youre a asshat. You're are nothing but negative Nancy that gives bad`advice. Just because people dont grow like you, you assume they dont know what they are doing. I'll bet money my way produces better quality and more quantity than yours any day of the week!

watch what happens to these lower bud sites and the top colas are looking just fine btw!
View attachment 943143
View attachment 943145
View attachment 943146
What are you running for lighting and what size is your grow?

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

That is plenty of light for that size. Why is the node spacing soo far apart? Did you turn the light down?
no. the lights has been the same the whole time. The two in the back did some type of super stretch after I switched to flower. Had to put the other 6 on upside down flora pot containers

THCMonster

THCMonster

Okay... Too many comments not to respond to. If you are here to learn, sit down and take your lesson like an adult or at least a mature child. Its time for my two cents!

2. For the some of you that are in support and/or understand of what I done, I've taken pride your complements and advise. (Nugg, chemistry, ) For those that dont understand what Im doing, please educate yourself to more modern techniques. Look up Schwazzing, 3lbs per light or see link below. I didnt freak out because my leaves were yellow on the bottom.

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-use-schwazzing-to-expose-your-buds-to-more-light-n867

3. Beachwalker, youre a asshat. You're are nothing but negative Nancy that gives bad`advice. Just because people dont grow like you, you assume they dont know what they are doing. I'll bet money my way produces better quality and more quantity than yours any day of the week!

watch what happens to these lower bud sites and the top colas are looking just fine btw!
View attachment 943143
View attachment 943145
View attachment 943146

Ok so since your basically telling other people on here they are Shit growers because they gave you feedback (whether it be bad or good) is not being mature yourself man! You made a post asking for feedback on a technique someone else has done that you have never done! So dont try to school people in your ways of growing a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!

Also i know @Beachwalker , @Nugg , and @chemistry from other posts and can tell you they know what they are talking about! You should probably sit down with a pen and paper and start taking some notes!

Cause if you think those twigs have enough leaves to produce 3lbs for you then you better call the scientific community cause your ass should be getting rewarded the Noble Peace Prize!

Those are my 2 cents! Look forward to your reply! 😏

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Theres enough leaves in the buds to produce what the bud needs to grow. Your points is invalid. I didnt remove all the solar panels, just some.
I was just messing with ya man.. the technique works with some strains & it absolutely does not work with some strains & that is fact. You will find out which one you have in a couple months. Look forward to seeing the progress updates over the weeks

Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Whoo boii been watching this thread in hope that OP would get some info and not devolve further into
I GROW MORE OUNCES BRO.

But he joined in ? 👀

You're way out of line in calling out beachwalker, yes there are different ways to grow but your plants are too stretched period.

Beachwalker and folk tried to tell you so very, very politely.

you cite a post from RQS about this defoliation method
feel like I should say I defoliate too.

But then fail to realise that all plants shown in the post were grown "properly" (not stretched to the roof)

With the height of your plants only a third MAX is getting the full benefit from that light the rest is outside effective radius as per the inverse square law

As such all buds below this necessary light requirement will be very much smaller if not just larf.

your plants will survive and the top third of your plant will yield decently if not defoliated too much.

TRY not to get lost in echo chambers of your own creation.
everybody learns, mistakes are okay.

most of all don't be fucking rude to people trying to help you out by replying to your thread even if they are to eachother.

they are not obligated to help they do so willingly.

you have a choice to learn from everyone and as such learn the most things.

or pick one of the bickering sides and close yourself off to the other half.

sorry for the rant but Imagine if you were beachwalker, trying to help and getting called out for it.

seems I'm not the only one who feels this way huh 👀

Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Ok so since your basically telling other people on here they are Shit growers because they gave you feedback (whether it be bad or good) is not being mature yourself man! You made a post asking for feedback on a technique someone else has done that you have never done! So dont try to school people in your ways of growing a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!

Also i know @Beachwalker , @Nugg , and @chemistry from other posts and can tell you they know what they are talking about! You should probably sit down with a pen and paper and start taking some notes!

Cause if you think those twigs have enough leaves to produce 3lbs for you then you better call the scientific community cause your ass should be getting rewarded the Noble Peace Prize!

YEES, that's it exactly.
They've been very helpful to me in my questions thread with some very informative stuff, great people with great minds!

My post was maybe a little venomous but nothing grinds my gears more than folk helping and getting blasted for it..

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey branded, seriously , i hope you have a good harvest , i apologize if my post seemed offensive , i have no right to suggest people throw out a grow and start again , especially since i have limited experience with modern hydro growing , there are so many methods to pull off good bud , ...
Peace

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

View attachment 943143
View attachment 943145
View attachment 943146
That's funny! (Trigger much?) LOL Grow your sad little palm trees, or stick them up your ass, they're skinny enough 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴 You might notice I posted links to both sides of this discussion, but don't let that stop you from being the dick head you really are

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Well. since beachwalker and nugg have different techniques, which would you listen too?.?
Secondly, no one but beachwalker was talking shit about my defoliation method. In fact most on here are interested in how it turns out. Im interested those who have done this. If you yield more that way wouldn't you want to learn hows it done?
Third, i dont have a problem with stretch. if you can see in the picture, they are sitting in a flood tray thats sitting on a 2.5 foot tall pvc stand. the palnts are only 3.5 to 4 foot tall

Anthem

Anthem

Well. since beachwalker and nugg have different techniques, which would you listen too?.?
Secondly, no one but beachwalker was talking shit about my defoliation method. In fact most on here are interested in how it turns out. Im interested those who have done this. If you yield more that way wouldn't you want to learn hows it done?
Third, i dont have a problem with stretch. if you can see in the picture, they are sitting in a flood tray thats sitting on a 2.5 foot tall pvc stand. the palnts are only 3.5 to 4 foot tall

OK most everyone on this board has been cool to you. So listen up, if you think you do not have a stretch problem you just flat out do not know that much about the plant you are growing. Yes you can defoliate and have success, but you got palm trees !!!

dire wolf

dire wolf

I would listen to both , make my own observations , trial and error , fuck up one grow
Success the next , bounce around all angles , just takes patience , i usually get at least something from every single coomment i read .....

I think people get emotional because we all work so damn hard and commiting to getting the best out of our time and , best out of our plants.....

Im new here , ii have a lot of grows under my belt , seems like its thin ice communicating thru texts , i think if we were all stting in a room togther there would be much less bullshit , its easy to missunderstand a comment as a personal attack , then your iimagination starts to go nuts....

Like who the f am i to tell you to throw shit away , i have to stop doing that , even if i feel like ts helpful....

Personally , if your asking me , i like to leave leaf on my plants , lately i grow in the sun in composted mixes , but for sure if i had a mainline of added nutrients like coco or hydro , i might look at things differently....

You will get nice bud , i just dont like to see overcrowding and lower bud loss , but like i said i have different circumstances
After the minor blow ups i think we all need to chill and dont resent eachother , just fuck it and move on to next idea of how to help eachother....

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Whoo boii been watching this thread in hope that OP would get some info and not devolve further into
I GROW MORE OUNCES BRO.

But he joined in ? 👀

You're way out of line in calling out beachwalker, yes there are different ways to grow but your plants are too stretched period.

Beachwalker and folk tried to tell you so very, very politely.

you cite a post from RQS about this defoliation method
feel like I should say I defoliate too.

But then fail to realise that all plants shown in the post were grown "properly" (not stretched to the roof)

With the height of your plants only a third MAX is getting the full benefit from that light the rest is outside effective radius as per the inverse square law

As such all buds below this necessary light requirement will be very much smaller if not just larf.

your plants will survive and the top third of your plant will yield decently if not defoliated too much.

TRY not to get lost in echo chambers of your own creation.
everybody learns, mistakes are okay.

most of all don't be fucking rude to people trying to help you out by replying to your thread even if they are to eachother.

they are not obligated to help they do so willingly.

you have a choice to learn from everyone and as such learn the most things.

or pick one of the bickering sides and close yourself off to the other half.

sorry for the rant but Imagine if you were beachwalker, trying to help and getting called out for it.

seems I'm not the only one who feels this way huh 👀
Its very unfortunte that you assume way too much. they arent over stretched they are at max 4 foot tall. They are sitting on a pvc stand with the 10 gallon res tank underneath. they are taller because in using CO2 during veg stage. it was planned that way. if ypu dont understand or dont belive in what im doing move along and staying your lane. im out here trying new methods with proven results. Ive been growing for over twenty years and have that criminal charge to prove it... I was strictly looking for the advice of a rare few who know how to grow good weed. Its proven that doing what im doing not only grows a better quailty but higher yields as well. educate yourself my friend

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok .... i caught up, enough.
fellas, we feel very strongly about each of our opinions, we base on our own research, etc... this site, including beachy... is the best one I've used, where people of varying opinions, work together, with all our input, from around the world... to allow each, triage grower and even vets- finesse our processes.

the grower, asked a question, to which they were obviously, going to get the phonebook for an answer, to... wasn't the first; won't b the last.
there's no tone n text and I've worked with these degenerates, as often as I've been able, with my crazy and i know for a fact,beachbum n wolfsack, have excellent senses of humor so please, "can't we all just get along", n take it down, a notch. wolf has peeps to bite, anyway.
I'm just sayin- the asker, ran into a grip of experience, both sides of the tepee and how lucky we r to have so much n so varied, experience.

for those of u, who r interested n seein how an ocd defol, at any stage, pans out... pfft... to me... his tent, looks like a Thursday. i jack my shyp, all the time, at varying stages, having read n tried, BOTH; y'all can c it n my pic history, but remember- i jacked my thread so turn off alarms n u don't wanna follow it. satisfy ur curiosity, in the pics history.

dood might wanna check leaf surface temp (the other white meat: LST..).
i saw a noob, ocd defol on YouTube. his logic was, "well I'm hand feedin em, everything, F... the leaves"... and by chance, did it, in an oops, like this growa did. works out, fine. grower, left enough and just exposed, all his colas; lucky you. you'll b fine. don't stress n yes, less, to trim...
some folks, take that 8lbs, of fans n use it, as a superfood. i did boil down 5lbs of fan... ain't worth ur time. i got the juicer n thought better of it, over : flushed, or guano, juice... EVERYONE i c, usin em- healthy, green... no thanx! I'll just wait til soft fruit, season...
ur fine, growa... good luck!
and if anyone were gonna rub beach, or anyone else, wong... it's me- so- I'm sure all u aholes, meant nuttin by it n hope to c y'all, stick around.
varying opinions- is- as many, mentioned: how we learn so just whip em out... grab the rookie, tape measurer, so y'all don't require a tetanus shot... n c, whose is MORE WEIGHT, N BIGGEST BUSH! i know someone mentioned a bud, peepee, contest; let's get-er-done. already tell ya- ain't mine. tuna cans!!! woohoo!
sorry- I'm mental. I'm out. freaked out. sorry.

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

OK most everyone on this board has been cool to you. So listen up, if you think you do not have a stretch problem you just flat out do not know that much about the plant you are growing. Yes you can defoliate and have success, but you got palm trees !!!
you mean they are not supposed to look like palm trees? But maybe the strain is coconut treat & he thought they said coconut tree....lol

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

check out- bud backbuilding/budstacking. another phonebook, opinion poll, but I'm a true believer
seen a YouTube, sideby, bout 50/50... he came up with an extra 16%, avg. it's been my unmeasured, observation, as well. unfortunately, i lost the link...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom