Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nuggz, can u post, again, so i can grope ur avatar a lil more? ththathathathonggggong... groomed, avatar, defol'd, bald eagle, or big nasty, chewbacca? can i get her #?

[hey, look over there!: segue, opportunity...]

tag, I'm it! throw the rox, this way... i could use a proper, stoning... and it won't bother mes, none.

but i do need to goosfraba n get back n my lane. seems like the wound has been dressed, redressed, readdressed and returned to sender.
the guy with the biggunz... can i get hers #'s, as well?
wolfman... thought u weres goins to do the wolfman thang n lock urself up, for the duration, of the evening... I'd have missed ur sass, but I'm definitely down for howlin at the moon!.. especially, nuggz, with thaaaaa thathathathongggg!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.
ok, i get to b the crazy, pilot, dood: dibbs... fuck, has it been that long?

dire wolf

dire wolf

nuggz, can u post, again, so i can grope ur avatar a lil more? ththathathathonggggong... groomed, avatar, defol'd, bald eagle, or big nasty, chewbacca? can i get her #?

tag, I'm it! throw the rox, this way... i could use a proper, stoning... and it won't bother mes, none.

but i do need to goosfraba n get back n my lane. seems like the wound has been dressed, redressed, readdressed and returned to sender.
wolfman... thought u weres goins to do the wolfman thang n lock urself up, for the duration, of the evening... I'd have missed ur sass, but I'm definitely down for howlin at the moon!.. especially, nuggz, with thaaaaa thathathathongggg!!!
Yo man , still thinking , write a book , you the coolest .....

dire wolf

dire wolf

And yea , im done .....

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Yo man , still thinking , write a book , you the coolest .....
it's already happening. my thread turned in my journal, into my schizophrenia tracker, into a collaborative, gratis, book.

the feller with the biggunz... almost forgot- the diff between 1000 diox, ppms- was night n day, for me, boosting to 1600. i was experimenting with being cheap, about a pot grow, if u can imagine.

thanx, wolf. it was y'all and a bunch of bitter, old veterans, who inspire me, to do so.
i pray, u get to bang ur dragon queen. she never looked better, in any other work I've touched my bad places to, that she's done; not for lack of trying.

true story: whilst sending ur noodle to outter spaces, Guinea piggin, to help loved ones... easy way to tell, if there's a next floor, please, is to rub one out... adding endorphins, if possible. i know I've made some quality schwag, when my lovely g, wears out, first... i mean that 9th second... rednecks.
for those who tend to scare the family pets, with their dope, dope.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I've seen some pretty densely packed tents before, you should be alright. Just keep that airflow in check. Eventually that top part of the canopy is going to fill in again. I'd remove every single bud and leaf that is below your net because they will steal energy and nutrients from the bigger buds at the top. They'll also be more prone to mold and bugs. Just go a little OCD on keeping the colas spaced using some green stretch ties and you'll be fine!
I pack 4 plants in flower. in a measly 3x3..It works ok.
4 1 19

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bunch of novices...
i know for a fact, diarrheawolf, popped these magic beans he got from 12 day guy, 5 days ago... he just harvested, over 600lbs and it's already, cured. i wonder what he's got planned, for THIS sunday...
true story

there's always a bigger, bud... bigger harvest and with a lil luck... your grass is greener.

we still don kingin, today?

ONLY IN AMERICA!
oh... i luvs me some no ring, ring gurl.
dood actually trademarked it... gets gazillions, every time he shatz it out.
true story

Screenshot 20200221 072245 YouTube
BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Seems counter productiive to remove leaves on a plant that is not immenently close to harvest. Leaves are the source for photosynthesis and help to mature a plant to it's fullest potential.
Seems that way but`new fan leaves will grow back within a couple of days. The purpose is to allow light to penetrate the lower bud sights and lowering humidity to a controllable level. Also has been known to yield up to 3 lights per light.

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Day 2 after defoliation (YES! only two days)

1.The small leaves that were bellow bud sites and within bud sites have grown considerably to be there own fan leaves. Im sure there will be more regrowth to come. Two days and they are rebounding nicely

2. They slowed drinking for a day but now they are drinking again. Almost just as much before defoliation which is making the bud sites to grow! (Donkey di*ks are coming!)

3. I can now easily control temp and humidity. The lower part of the plants are loving the fresh air

Super Grower Out 🦸‍♂️
IMG 1373

IMG 8593

IMG 1370
Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

1.The small leaves that were bellow bud sites and within bud sites have grown considerably to be there own fan leaves. Im sure there will be more regrowth to come. Two days and they are rebounding nicely

2. They slowed drinking for a day but now they are drinking again. Almost just as much before defoliation which is making the bud sites to grow! (Donkey di*ks are coming!)

3. I can now easily control temp and humidity. The lower part of the plants are loving the fresh air
View attachment 943392
View attachment 943393
View attachment 943394

I'm skeptical but if you can actually show roughly 3lbs per light after harvest, i could change my mind about this process.

@BrandedForLife, please understand that your method is so extreme and this is why many of us are skeptical. This doesn't mean your wrong. It simply means we would like to see your results. If you can meet the claims stated through out this thread, you could change some people's minds.

Peace ....

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I'm skeptical but if you can actually show roughly 3lbs per light after harvest, i could change my mind about this process.

@BrandedForLife, please understand that your method is so extreme and this is why many of us are skeptical. This doesn't mean your wrong. It simply means we would like to see your results. If you can meet the claims stated through out this thread, you could change some people's minds.

Peace ....
I don’t doubt his method but also think those lower buds would be much bigger if the plants were pruned throughout veg. There’s more then one way to grow but his responses are asinine imo

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Super Grower Out 🦸‍♂️
View attachment 943392
View attachment 943393

Everyone who strips leaves says this. But all that is happening is you can see the flower sites better without the leaves in the way. We all know the plant will keep growing.

Thats why i showed the bushy plant with dense flowers almost down to the dirt.

The limiting factors are light intensity and air flow. Not leaves. I keep my plants under 3 feet tall so my 600’s will be fully effective. More power. Deeper canopy of buds possible.

Just for comparison i have done a pound in a 3x3 with a 315 cmh with 3 plants and not one leaf removed. Grew known clones of an even hybrid.

You have twice the light wattage. Will you do 2 pounds in the 3x3?

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Everyone who strips leaves says this. But all that is happening is you can see the flower sites better without the leaves in the way. We all know the plant will keep growing.

Thats why i showed the bushy plant with dense flowers almost down to the dirt.

The limiting factors are light intensity and air flow. Not leaves. I keep my plants under 3 feet tall so my 600’s will be fully effective. More power. Deeper canopy of buds possible.

Just for comparison i have done a pound in a 3x3 with a 315 cmh with 3 plants and not one leaf removed. Grew known clones of an even hybrid.

You have twice the light wattage. Will you do 2 pounds in the 3x3?
Its honestly strain specific, treatment (like LST, HST), nutrients and environment . Im hoping for 2 plus pounds dried. although! note that some are getting 3lbs in a 4x4 with 1000w

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom