Strong Cough from Strong Smells?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I've noticed that I seem to cough a lot more on certain strains com[ared to others, although the THC levels don't seem to be the reason. My Grandaddy Purple, which doesn't have a lot of smell or strong taste for some reason, is a lot easier on my lungs than other strains that are very dank. I grew 6 different strains the last time, but the smellier it is, the worse it irritates my lungs. I've been smoking for 50 years and my lungs don't deal with smoking as well as they used to. Anyone else have problems with certain strains being a lot more irritating?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've noticed that I seem to cough a lot more on certain strains com[ared to others, although the THC levels don't seem to be the reason. My Grandaddy Purple, which doesn't have a lot of smell or strong taste for some reason, is a lot easier on my lungs than other strains that are very dank. I grew 6 different strains the last time, but the smellier it is, the worse it irritates my lungs. I've been smoking for 50 years and my lungs don't deal with smoking as well as they used to. Anyone else have problems with certain strains being a lot more irritating?
+1 Stopped growing 8-Ball Kush because even though it's my favorite it has a slight cough to it

growsince79

growsince79

I quit the tahoe for the same reason. The fast fat bud pheno was the strongest but the cough bad. The later looser bud lemon tree pheno is great smoking but took way too long to finish.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

[/QUOTEi smoked cigs for 45 yrs,and weed just as long,last nov i just laid the cigs down,cold turkey,what you might be experiencing is the same thing as me jimster,since my surgery,every time i try to smoke medicine the next morning i be hacking up shit,every time,then worse than that when i smoke i dont seem to get high and then it just blast up on me,so i take around 4 baby hits and wait a hour,i also cant seem to taste the herb as well as i did before surgery even with same smoke.
so i find myself over smoking ,hahah ya over smoking,i blast until i feel the buzz,and then come in house sit down and start watching something and find myself having attacks ,the freaky kind as in i forget to breath.
as wonky as it sounds and seems bro,that surgery probally has a lot to do with some the things going on with you,i still dont sleep much just thinking i wont wake up ,dream of me laying on a table of stainless steel and a v block under my head a doctor standing over me,your supose to wake up when your about top die in your dreams,that dont happen anymore,ya i know see a physcho doc,but thing is ,you gonna have to adjust the same as me

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I don't think it was the surgery, as some strains are much easier on my lungs. Black Diesel also was pretty rough on me. I've tried vaping, joints, bongs, pipes, and everything but sticking it up my arse (although I know there are products for those as well!) but it seems it is the strain. I also had an issue with mites and I'm hoping it doesn't have anything to do with smoking up their remains. I washed/rinsed the buds off and they seemed to be gone, but it is in the back of my head and I can't get the thought out!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont see how you do it,man about 4 baby hits is it for me,my meds really jack with me,quit smoking cigs after surgery too,now i cant even lose weight ,im not giving up though.
hey there is a bright side to all this and i brought it to mama attention,now i have 2 birthdays,that means two oven cooked cakes even if there damn stinking ass diet cakes a year hahahah

chemistry

chemistry

I don't think it was the surgery, as some strains are much easier on my lungs. Black Diesel also was pretty rough on me. I've tried vaping, joints, bongs, pipes, and everything but sticking it up my arse (although I know there are products for those as well!) but it seems it is the strain. I also had an issue with mites and I'm hoping it doesn't have anything to do with smoking up their remains. I washed/rinsed the buds off and they seemed to be gone, but it is in the back of my head and I can't get the thought out!

Funny you should say mites, I have a buddy who is allergic to mites, not the bites, but from their dusty droppings. He only smokes water pipes now as the water captures most of the dust.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
,now i cant even lose weight ,im not giving up though.

Since losing my kidneys last year, I have been doing dialysis at home. At first it was hemodialysis, which was horrible. I switched to Peritoneal Dialysis, which is a solution that has differing amounts of sugar in them... the sugar is what draws the excess water out. I have noticed a slow but gradual increase in my weight, even though I am down to about 1 decent meal a day. I'm guessing that I'm absorbing te sugar and using it as food/fuel.
It's a whole new world!

Latest posts

Top Bottom