Strong Enough Air Pump?

• Thread starter LuccaDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Nah these strains run 70+ and I think he went a lil longer. They have some that are called xxl/super autos. They run 10-12 weeks 18/6 light .
Nice. Well bro thanks for all the tips to both you guys. Add me if you dont mind, it would be nice knowing someone ive talked to keeping an eye on my next start. Ill be sure to let you know when a new one starts

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Also, just icing on the cake. We have like 1200+$ in this whole thing. Taking me 2years of scraping up couch change to get this. Talk about the economy being screwed...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Also, just icing on the cake. We have like 1200+$ in this whole thing. Taking me 2years of scraping up couch change to get this. Talk about the economy being screwed...
Yea I had about 1500 in my first setup. And probably 800 in this one. It's a bitch. I get it piece by piece. And the grows get a lil better each time. Glad I can help bro. I remember being brand new, but I wasn't in a legal state and was too noid to post on forums. So I just read a lot and followed hygro hybrid on YouTube. If you wanna spend good money on knowledge I'd subscribe to his channel. It was free when I watched it. But applying what he did to my own setup produced monsters. But I've made about every mistake I could make, and would have loved someone to give me simple information I could digest. She of these guys throw encyclopedias at dudes asking the most simple questions. Message me if you need any help. I'm not always on but when I do get on its hard to get away lol.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Yea I had about 1500 in my first setup. And probably 800 in this one. It's a bitch. I get it piece by piece. And the grows get a lil better each time. Glad I can help bro. I remember being brand new, but I wasn't in a legal state and was too noid to post on forums. So I just read a lot and followed hygro hybrid on YouTube. If you wanna spend good money on knowledge I'd subscribe to his channel. It was free when I watched it. But applying what he did to my own setup produced monsters. But I've made about every mistake I could make, and would have loved someone to give me simple information I could digest. She of these guys throw encyclopedias at dudes asking the most simple questions. Message me if you need any help. I'm not always on but when I do get on its hard to get away lol.
Thanks man will do

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks man will do
And don't be discouraged. When you start the new one go really light on the nutes to start around 100ppm and set the baby ph to 5.5 and let her swing up to 6.5. You'll get it next time brother. Ask @BostonGeorge , I helped him get started growing in 5gal dwc. Now he's better than I am lol after like 10 months lol.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

And don't be discouraged. When you start the new one go really light on the nutes to start around 100ppm and set the baby ph to 5.5 and let her swing up to 6.5. You'll get it next time brother. Ask @BostonGeorge , I helped him get started growing in 5gal dwc. Now he's better than I am lol after like 10 months lol.
Oh ofcourse man, lol the foxfarm nute schedule I followed was perfect for ppms. There was never any problem until over trimming, getting ph off by .08 with digi meter, and then ofcourse an air pump giving me about 1/4 the air I need. The first couple weeks of growth was insane, ive never seen such root an leaf growth befor in my life. But ya man I will document everything just for you, an you can guide me through my journey as needed.....not tryna sound gay btw lmao, no offense either!!! But yea, take on another young Jedi and guide me to apprentice stage (succefel first grow acheiment) as you are obviously a Jedi Knight (multiple succesfull grows and growing multiple plants at a time).... at this rate I imagine Jedi Master would be like brownguy420 on youtube where he now manages a farm

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

And also with the ppms.....ima go with my house tap that has 70ppm. This could prevent calcium issues since ro water basically has nothing. But id like your opinion on this. Even when feeding full strength using ro water....the strength would be 1000 when the schedule says 1400. Obviously its smart to start at half.nutes which is what I,did. But this next attempt with all the help will be very intresting to see, keep,an eye open

Top Bottom