Strongest strain you ever smoked?

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I'm wondering what strain the strongest, most fire, most intense high/stone you have ever experienced came from. Doesn't matter what the genetics are, be it a sativa or an indica. I just want to know what strain blew you away the most, from what you can remember.

I can tell you straight up that mine was well grown mid-80s Red Devil. It completely blew away well grown strawberry diesel, Tahoe og, bubba kush, and tuna kush.

So what's yours?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Alright some of the strongest on a consistent basis was the b.c. hashplant....that shit would knock my dick in the dirt every single time. As of recently I just smoked some light dep kryptonite that may be stronger than any herb I have tried, it makes me sweat and tears come out of my eyes.....so good!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm wondering what strain the strongest, most fire, most intense high/stone you have ever experienced came from. Doesn't matter what the genetics are, be it a sativa or an indica. I just want to know what strain blew you away the most, from what you can remember.

I can tell you straight up that mine was well grown mid-80s Red Devil. It completely blew away well grown strawberry diesel, Tahoe og, bubba kush, and tuna kush.

So what's yours?

tuna kush> WTF?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Alright some of the strongest on a consistent basis was the b.c. hashplant....that shit would knock my dick in the dirt every single time. As of recently I just smoked some light dep kryptonite that may be stronger than any herb I have tried, it makes me sweat and tears come out of my eyes.....so good!
i did a lil breeding with the bc hashplant as a mommy...a few people have them, waiting to see them pop up. out of thirty two i picked 2 phenos two breed..that strain is staight up no fufu

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Back in college I smoked some acapulco gold that made me not be able to talk for about an hour, the same year I smoked some red bud that ended my night after smoking 3 bongs. I didn't go to bed I was at a party but I don't think I said a word for 3 hours. Take care and I hope the next weed you smoke is the best ever

mal

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

3 tied for first ----- early 90's Aloha White Widow ---- C99 Brothers Grimm ---- Mass Super Skunk! I had mothers and lost them ladies --- wow! I need to get to bean poppin'......

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

i did a lil breeding with the bc hashplant as a mommy...a few people have them, waiting to see them pop up. out of thirty two i picked 2 phenos two breed..that strain is staight up no fufu
Oh man, what I wouldn't do to get that bchp clone, its on my hit list!!! What did you cross it with?

While on the topic I have to say that one of if not the strongest strain I ever smoked was in San Diego in the fall of 97. I was getting smoke from a very shrewd herb dealer who everytime I hooked up with him he had something better than before.....sometimes it was true sometimes not, well anyway I got a gram from him one time he begged me to get more cause he knew I was an connoisseur and that I would really enjoy it. Anyway I got just a gram and this stuff was intense. It felt like a goblin had crawled inside of me and punched me from the inside out.....and then I started to be real fucked up. Now I was young at the time but I had smoked plenty of chronic by then and so had many of my friends that tried that same smoke and agreed that it was ridiculously stronger than anything we had tried previously. I would do anything to find that again, but of course that one had no name. Anyway, can't believe that I forgot about this one for my first reply because it was far and away stronger than anything I have ever smoked! That gram lasted me a week, it was scary shit! I took a hit before work, pulled out of the driveway and did a u turn and went right back inside as I was too lit to do any driving. Yeah that was good stuff!!

Another great one was Dr. Who from Oaksterdam for a very short period of time, summer 03 if I remember correctly.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap this is a very popular B.C. strain that used to come in tuna cans......hence the name. It was some pretty amazing stuff, but I cannot recall it being related to the og. kush, more along the lines of bubba if I remember correctly...I only had in once in the mid 00's

I had a feeling it was weed smuggled in tuna cans.

Landfishd

Landfishd

I have had some interesting things in the past, but the one that really stands out is some chocolate thai I had a few years ago. It was supposed to be from the original clone. I was pretty much sweating with a slight fever for about 4 hours. It was awesome! Other 100% sativas that ive tried from Reefermans old stock have been pretty much on par, like some willie nelson, phnom phem and a couple others. That choc thhai really stands out though as some of the strongest.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i remember back in high school(early 90's) a few of my buddys and i ditch school and we went to a buds house smoked a few bowls of some chocolate thai... omfg i was soo gone i couldnt even walk back to school i missed the bus and had to walk home... it was an 8 mile walk... jus recently my buddy grew some danky og x herijuana he calls it DUI OG ... i shit you not was pop locking i couldnt control my nerves... you might find it in a dispensary in O.C. imma try and get some and take a few pics of the plant and dry buds... people are going to be calling it their own but we have the real thing...lol we created it...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Oh man, what I wouldn't do to get that bchp clone, its on my hit list!!! What did you cross it with?

While on the topic I have to say that one of if not the strongest strain I ever smoked was in San Diego in the fall of 97. I was getting smoke from a very shrewd herb dealer who everytime I hooked up with him he had something better than before.....sometimes it was true sometimes not, well anyway I got a gram from him one time he begged me to get more cause he knew I was an connoisseur and that I would really enjoy it. Anyway I got just a gram and this stuff was intense. It felt like a goblin had crawled inside of me and punched me from the inside out.....and then I started to be real fucked up. Now I was young at the time but I had smoked plenty of chronic by then and so had many of my friends that tried that same smoke and agreed that it was ridiculously stronger than anything we had tried previously. I would do anything to find that again, but of course that one had no name. Anyway, can't believe that I forgot about this one for my first reply because it was far and away stronger than anything I have ever smoked! That gram lasted me a week, it was scary shit! I took a hit before work, pulled out of the driveway and did a u turn and went right back inside as I was too lit to do any driving. Yeah that was good stuff!!

Another great one was Dr. Who from Oaksterdam for a very short period of time, summer 03 if I remember correctly.
gobstopper was my male i used...kinda fruity strain

K

kolah

1976, Thai Stick. I never had anything close to it. The big rumor was that the the buds were being dipped in opium but others claim this was false. Some said they were dipped in hash oil. Dunno the truth, but we could not walk or talk for quite a while and motor skills were completely wiped out. As fucked up as we were, it was a euphoric happy high and highly psychoactive, border-line trippy.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

old petrolia headstash.... or of course herijuana.

talk about a fucking narcotic punch.

on the sativa side i had some amnesia haze that got me super zooted. i'll never forget it. lol

fractal

fractal

I got the usual 20 dollar quarter of brick from a cool mexican dude in high school, but that time it was actually green buds I was stoked! That shit was hallucinogenic, amazing shit! Smoked it on halloween with my buddies and all night we were tripping balls, kept talking about how everything seemed so unreal like we were living a story or something shit that you never think about unless you're reaaaaaal fuckin high. Strongest sativa I ever smoked I wish i had saved those seeds. As far as 'new school' strains it has got to be a tossup between bubba kush and a special OG cut I had. . .Managed to get that OG to a couple people before I closed up shop, I am keeping my fingers crossed that they still have it I would love to get it back when I start growing again.

619ster

619ster

G-13, which I'm almost positive was real G-13 if not the Airborne or Pacific cuts. Also P-91 was as good with a less kushy more sweet flavor. Both hit you just as hard. Don't know what happened to either since 2004?

Top Bottom