Strongest strain you ever smoked?

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
inthegorge

inthegorge

I have never been really into the name of strains much, most likely because you seldom knew what the strain was back in the 70's unless you knew the grower and even then it was quite possible that they didn't know the strain either. I am an older lady who did not start smoking until I was 26 and my first toke was opiated Buddha Thai stick from SF and it is a wonder that I ever smoked again after that....was totally awake but absolute blacked out vision for about 5 minutes. The strongest strain I ever smoked though was a Hawaiian strain and I am very sorry I do not know the exact name. I am a pretty heavy user by most peoples standards but this stuff put your dick in the dirt and made me downright stupid. I would get off work and get into my rig for my 1 1/2 hour commute home off of Mt. Hood in the nastiest of blizzards, take a couple of hits (yes I know I should not smoke and drive) and when I got to my exit off of HWY 84 I would just keep going...ladedadeda.... and about 20 miles latter it would occur to me that I had no idea of where the hell I was! This happened about 4 days in a row even though I told myself I was going to pay attention and not let it happen again. I finally said no smoking this stuff unless I am home and don't have to do anything important or dangerous! Didn't make me low or couch lock or anything like that.....just could not stay focused on a damn thing and had such a wonderful time in lala land:-) The other people I knew that I got it from could not function at all on this stuff. Nothing has ever affected me like that in my 31 years of smoking and to this day I sure wish I knew what it was.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

A bud that my friend who worked for an international company brought back from Africa around 2003. I opened the door for an imaginary green midget and sat on his lap the whole ride home. Thankfully I was shotgun! Agree on mexi sativa. Incredible stuff poorly handled.

Most noticeable commercial strains for me have been certain jack and cheese phenos. Blueberry will always work perfectly for my migraines though I find the heavy narcotic stones far more boring than a soaring sativa, but both have their place I suppose.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

3. The 'Dream', Northern Indiana, early 90s. Punk kid grower, mexi-brick genetics :)
2. 'Wheelchair', Colorado, 1998-2001ish, unknown grower
1. Unknown, smoked with dishwasher outside TGI Furday's in Mishawaka, IN, 1995. Suspect laced joint; he said Maui Wowie. I took hallucinogens on the Phish tour that summer that were less potent than that joint. RIP, Floyd.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I'll NEVER forget, i was in the Navy with a dude from Anchorage Alaska. He was going away to Japan. House party, he called it white widow and for the life of me I've never seen that pheno anywhere after . It was stone white with blue hue buds. Three hits off a joint and i was fetal position upstairs where we smoked, woke up,party was over, girl i as seeing at the time left with another dude. I've smoked it all dealing with buds, but I've NEVER been that high ever again in life. 2001

S

ssteely71

Mid 80s in NW FL was a strain going around that summer called Gainesville Green. I saw buds of it that had been vacuum sealed like a stick of beef jerky with serial numbers stamped on it.
It was lime green, fluffy sticky buds with very bright red hairs. It had no ceiling and if you kept smoking it it would put you into a heavy hallucinatory state. I had hours of living in a cartoon world off the few buds of it I scored that summer. Second best was a mystery strain of long dark gooey buds that was called black gunji.

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

grew up in t.o. that's across the lake from buffalo, ny in case yer not a geography type. like nyc, toronto had a mass influx of jamaicans n other carribean people. im white but my cuz is black. don't ask. cause he knew all the dudes in the projects, i could go to guys straight. no go-betweens or bullshit. they knew my cus n knew i was coming. fu$kin awesome. red-haired sensi. one batch was so fic$kin potent i passed out. threw up. passed out again. you get the picture. shit was way to mofo strong for a 15 yr old. ahhhhhh....1983. if i could go back i would have gotten 10x the amount of pussy...nother story. twas good lads, very effin good. another load of gear had me so euphoric i was doing 90 km/h (52 mph para los estadounidenses) in my sub-division. i was notorious: blue datsun 210b with a 5speed. forget the engine size but i used to bomb around for hours with buddies. we were so ripped. they let shit like that pass back then. try doing half that shit now you'd do 2 less.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Is that an auto flower? If Autoflowering strains are making anyone's Best Of lists on this board I'm interested!!!!

The columbian gold was acquired from uncle around 93. he had gotten an oz for me. looked blonde and almost like partical board compressed. not a single seed in the oz. I smoked my boss and friends out first thing in the morning around 7am. we all went to work doing landscaping and come 3pm we were all still way to stoned to smoke more.

Triangle Kush I grew for a couple years before I was busted. neither was auto flowering I think. TK for sure wasnt.

Scotbot

Scotbot

Second best was a mystery strain of long dark gooey buds that was called black gunji.

My dad had a experience with the "Black Gunji" back around 83 84? He was stuck at home with no papers and no way to fire up,so he made a tea crumbling a few buds in some water and bringing it to a boil. HE GOT FUCKED UP :nailbiting: Extreme paranoia set in. Lasted for hours on end.
I was 15 but I always remembered the story. Ive ask others but nobody has never heard of "Black Gunji"

Wow,so there was a "Black Gunji":)

Top Bottom