Student abandoned in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

This kid is seeking 20 mil.... I hope he gets it. Regardless of all that transpired and him being at a 420 party... there is no way in hell jurors can not side with this kid, especially if he was never charged with anything.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
You got to be kidding me ! He had meth on him. He was left alone for a while and was able to eat the shit to try and get rid of it, He ate to much, of course he was hallucinating and his kidneys shut down. He's at fault cause he was an idiot and ate to much meth ! Wait how much is to much?...hum.... He should be thanking the po po for letting him have time to try and dispose of the eveidence. Or maybe they thought he was North Korien or something and it was anthrax (spelling?) no not the band, They could then hold him under the patriot act! He could have gotten real lucky and received the free trip to cuba door prize then! If he sues he will be charged with a feloney pososion with intent to distrubute. ((what? how?) ( He did eat it by the way and you can not argue that when we piss or shit we are distrubuting the waste from our bodies, therefore meth comming out as a waste product to be delivered to the waste disposale site is distabution of meth, plus a whole lot more shit))! So Kids please don't do meth because you will then be guilty of meth distabution and if you do chose to do this, don't take so much of it to jail with you that it will kill you if you eat it, unless of course this is your chosen form of suicide then never mind! .. Seriouisly though, I believe it is 72 hours you can be detained legally with out being charged or making a call. He was held 2 extra days Big woop-de-do any man should be able to do that with his eyes closed! He's just a meth head pussy who is trying to capitalize on the situation unstead of taking responsibility for his own actions! Wait oh yea thats what we call being American these days ! You twerps and stoners should be real proud of yourselves for supporting such behaviour from out college age students !

(this message brought to you by the americans who still give a shit about the future and understands fully the difference between a democracy and a republic and a wise man and a mouthy punk the need for laws and the absurdity of some laws and the futility of any laws of man being followed while the laws of money and indurstiy rules. peace and love and good will to all no mater what your govermental beliefe following party .............. fuck it I'm just going to do another wax hit and go watch the grass grow and then cut it down and the........dam these never ending cycles and dam people who can't take humor and sarcasum for what thay are and may anyone who reads this much realize that they probibly have to much time on there hands and should go do something constructive for the environment or comunity or at least read something that actually has a point and will help to expand your tiny minds since this text will not be getting any bigger is this enough or do I neen to keep going > ..................................................................................................................hum..............................................................................................................................Later )

Medijuana

Medijuana

You got to be kidding me ! He had meth on him. He was left alone for a while and was able to eat the shit to try and get rid of it, He ate to much, of course he was hallucinating and his kidneys shut down. He's at fault cause he was an idiot and ate to much meth ! Wait how much is to much?...hum.... He should be thanking the po po for letting him have time to try and dispose of the eveidence. Or maybe they thought he was North Korien or something and it was anthrax (spelling?) no not the band, They could then hold him under the patriot act! He could have gotten real lucky and received the free trip to cuba door prize then! If he sues he will be charged with a feloney pososion with intent to distrubute. ((what? how?) ( He did eat it by the way and you can not argue that when we piss or shit we are distrubuting the waste from our bodies, therefore meth comming out as a waste product to be delivered to the waste disposale site is distabution of meth, plus a whole lot more shit))! So Kids please don't do meth because you will then be guilty of meth distabution and if you do chose to do this, don't take so much of it to jail with you that it will kill you if you eat it, unless of course this is your chosen form of suicide then never mind! .. Seriouisly though, I believe it is 72 hours you can be detained legally with out being charged or making a call. He was held 2 extra days Big woop-de-do any man should be able to do that with his eyes closed! He's just a meth head pussy who is trying to capitalize on the situation unstead of taking responsibility for his own actions! Wait oh yea thats what we call being American these days ! You twerps and stoners should be real proud of yourselves for supporting such behaviour from out college age students !

(this message brought to you by the americans who still give a shit about the future and understands fully the difference between a democracy and a republic and a wise man and a mouthy punk the need for laws and the absurdity of some laws and the futility of any laws of man being followed while the laws of money and indurstiy rules. peace and love and good will to all no mater what your govermental beliefe following party .............. fuck it I'm just going to do another wax hit and go watch the grass grow and then cut it down and the........dam these never ending cycles and dam people who can't take humor and sarcasum for what thay are and may anyone who reads this much realize that they probibly have to much time on there hands and should go do something constructive for the environment or comunity or at least read something that actually has a point and will help to expand your tiny minds since this text will not be getting any bigger is this enough or do I neen to keep going > ..................................................................................................................hum..............................................................................................................................Later )

Lemme guess, this is ironic because you are on meth right now. You some sort of Super-Hipster?

If not ironic, who here votes to handcuff Nangonug to a 5x8 cell for 5 days and see how he feels about it afterwards.

Oh wait, I hope I just got trolled. :confused:

squiggly

squiggly

this is just the beginning. Indefinite detention is now legal, folks.

PIGS did something similar to me except it was only 3 hours. no phone call, no right to attorney, etc.

Indefinite yes--not inhumane.

If it's a war crime, it's a home crime--general rule.

3 hours in the lockup isn't similar. It's procedure. It's lawful and normal.

This guy was abandoned to drink his own piss for 5 days, little different :)

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

As tragic as it is. This is the kind of things that prove that our countries war on drugs is out of control. They are looking for money and assets only. The drugs and guns they get are just the means to get the other. They didn't even search the cell or dude enough to find the meth. Probably because the case was small and a waste of time for them. Probably 6-10 guys on the raid team and no one remembered the prisoner they captured. Good luck to him. To bad if he wins the money will come from some other dude they bust. Won't hurt there pockets.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

lol, Kolah is always crying on here... And this Chong character sounds like a real GREAT guy....Hard to believe his pockets will be stuffed after this, what a joke.

GR33N

squiggly

squiggly

lol, Kolah is always crying on here... And this Chong character sounds like a real GREAT guy....Hard to believe his pockets will be stuffed after this, what a joke.

GR33N

A civil case is a civil case--and this is a strong and particularly reviling one. The person's character doesn't matter.

If we started doling out justice based on who we liked the most shit would get real nasty, real quick--and I'll bet you pot smokers wouldn't make the character cut.

K

kushtrees

No one should be left to drink their own piss, meth head or not... the gov needs to be held to some standards cuz otherwise itll be meth heads first then stoners then law abiding citizens who looked at a cop funny. iuno if this kid was a meth head or not, as a college student i know people who have tried meth and are great people, arent meth heads, very smart and are just curious. theres not enough info to know if hes a meth head or just unlucky... or even if the dea planted it there cuz i know thats been known to happen

Top Bottom