Study: THC levels reach record high

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

plant-lover68

Let's have a show of hands for anyone that trusts Sgt. Burns...! Nobody....... What makes him an expert liar, oh yeah, he's a lying cop from Austin. Now, if he's from Austin, Tx, you have to remember another expert cop from Houston, Tx in 1966 who pointed a loaded 357 colt python magnum at a 12 year Hispanic child who was handcuffed and blew his brains out. They did not do an autopsy to find out why he died, only to find out how he died. When you have a canoe where your forehead used to be, it's obvious how you died. This pedophile pig said he had an accidental discharge and then he had to shut him up. Who and why would you point a loaded gun at a handcuffed child. His violent crime was skipping school because they had no bilingual teachers in those days and he could not understand the teachers. Not only did he point this loaded gun at a 12 year old, he cocked the hammer back to put the revolver into single action. That way it only took 2.5 to 3.5 lbs of pressure on the trigger to fire the weapon as opposed to pulling the trigger with the hammer down which would have took 10 -13 lbs of pressure on the trigger for the so-called accidental discharge. He never served a day in jail and just cried crocodile tears for himself. He was 24 years old and had 3 years experience on the force.
In High Times magazine, Ed Rosenthal had an article about some Colombian reefer testing 13% back in the late 1970's when they started testing it. I wish I had some high thc cannabis or space cake, because I am in so much pain, I don't know what to do. Stop the lies, let truth reign. Don't trust the experts...!!!

index

index

In the video that I posted there is more info on different cannabinoid profiles, those videos should be on commercials.

nebulius

nebulius

According to the American Heart Association, nicotine addiction has historically been one of the hardest addictions to break, while the pharmacological and behavioral characteristics that determine tobacco addiction are similar to those determining addiction to heroin and cocaine. The nicotine content of popular American-brand cigarettes has slowly increased over the years, and one study found that there was an average increase of 1.6% per year between the years of 1998 and 2005. This was found for all major market categories of cigarettes.[8]

I search for 10min. for alcohol stats but came up short handed. I'm sure it's the same for alcohol. I remember when I was in high school they came out with the Ice Beers like Natural Ice which is 5.9% abv ($3.99 a 12pk., ;)) when most beer were 3-4% at the time.

And you could also say the same for caffeine too; monster, red bull, starbucks, 5 hour energy, etc.

And you could say the same for our pharmaceuticals; antibiotics, pain killers,etc, etc, etc...........

And fats, salts, sugar too

Wow it's kinda sad when you add it all up it's no wonder we're all sick.:(

M

manicinmaine

this is a lower than the aforementioned strains but i have a kandy kush cut that tested at 25.3% thc, is a great yielder and all round great strain. when i acquired this strain i was told it was the 2nd highest thc ever recorded, and i have checked with a few labs and they say it is one of the most potent strains around. ne one know anything about the highest recorded strains? is this true? i know i created a shit storm on a nother site by bringinng this up. the fact is i do not know who created this but there is a rumor that it was stolen from another breeder and renamed from candy kush to kandy kush. if someone out there has first hand knowledge of what the real story with this is i would love to know.

Top Bottom