Stuff that makes u feel stupid

• Thread starter Danoid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danoid

Danoid

I have been growing in the same room for over 15 years with the same heating system(small ceramic heaters with power lights taped off) and over the years I have killed off many of my genetics due to hermi's. I have over the years thru trial and error figured out what was causing the hermi's. If I couldn't figure it out they were dead! From the light on the ozone generator(that made me feel really stupid) to figuring out expanda foam is not light proof. This one caught me by suprise and was an accident that I stumbled upon it,but even with the power light taped off on the ceramic heater when it turn on the plastic on the top off it was not thick enough to cancel out the power on light. It looked like one of those glow worms for kids. So you should always sit in your room with all the lights off and let it run through every heating and cooling cycle. Also sit in the dark for a while to let your eyes adjust to the darkness(thats when I figured out expanda foam was not light proof). I hope my stupidity will help some one from making the same mistakes I made and I owe it to the best White Widow pheno I ever had or seen that died from me not being able to figure out why she would hermi. Good Luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom