Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Dude they have some nice stuff but don't see prices
The Dr 90 is what I bought. It cost me $175 used, we'll opened, ripped the tent bag, then placed back in and returned. I asked them if they were selling any of their floor models and said they had the one returned. I got about 20% off if it was brand new. But the bigger you go I think the cheaper they are per cubic ft. I bought some 2 liters today to continue the perpetual harvest under the 250. I put an experiment plant that literally just popped it's root out of the plug today in there. She is one inch tall about. But I have here in a lays (pringles type) canister with soil. Hoping to see something cool happen. Like that I can just send them straight to flower from seeing roots. It's also helping me test the limits of the big chipper. She is strong.. still finding out how strong.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

The Dr 90 is what I bought. It cost me $175 used, we'll opened, ripped the tent bag, then placed back in and returned. I asked them if they were selling any of their floor models and said they had the one returned. I got about 20% off if it was brand new. But the bigger you go I think the cheaper they are per cubic ft. I bought some 2 liters today to continue the perpetual harvest under the 250. I put an experiment plant that literally just popped it's root out of the plug today in there. She is one inch tall about. But I have here in a lays (pringles type) canister with soil. Hoping to see something cool happen. Like that I can just send them straight to flower from seeing roots. It's also helping me test the limits of the big chipper. She is strong.. still finding out how strong.
Gorilla tents are awesome and all but way to pricey for me still. I'm gonna order one of these. Thanks stumpy

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Foot-wise it's outside measurements are 3'x3'x6', Roughly. the company uses metric, not standard U.S. measurements so I built my scrog frame 31"x31" to clear the poles of the tent when I put it in. Haven't even put it in there yet

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I had to bring the "fire-berry kush" inside to let her start drying out. If it's sunny out tomorrow I will put her back out there, but I don't want her soaked constantly for 3 days or more..besides 2 weird tips she is beautiful.
grown in fresh happy frog soil, no nutes, and watered with rain water (except 1 transplant and a couple times in between rains when the solo cup was dry) and rarely tap water.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

so the first picture is my fortune cookies and big chippers, I didn't test my new veg set up before putting them in and covering them up for the night, and the cookies all dried out and got dry burnt, then I accidently overwatered an extra watering on them, so for all that happening in a week, in the past 24 hours they have gotten a lot better looking.

I tell you what they all got a darker shade of green coming in on the new growth, and I think it's cause they are under blue fluros and on 24 hour light for now.

I had to set up my clone tank again too, as the summer solstice has passed and the days are getting shorter, it sent my rooting clones in the window sills into flower I think.

So I don't have a time, but the trick to a cloning tank is to make sure the light intensity is low enough that if you put them in veg lighting they will root instead of photosynthesise. I'm hoping this eclipse 35w natural daylight bulb will do just the trick.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

View attachment 613774 View attachment 613775 so the first picture is my fortune cookies and big chippers, I didn't test my new veg set up before putting them in and covering them up for the night, and the cookies all dried out and got dry burnt, then I accidently overwatered an extra watering on them, so for all that happening in a week, in the past 24 hours they have gotten a lot better looking.

I tell you what they all got a darker shade of green coming in on the new growth, and I think it's cause they are under blue fluros and on 24 hour light for now.

I had to set up my clone tank again too, as the summer solstice has passed and the days are getting shorter, it sent my rooting clones in the window sills into flower I think.

So I don't have a time, but the trick to a cloning tank is to make sure the light intensity is low enough that if you put them in veg lighting they will root instead of photosynthesise. I'm hoping this eclipse 35w natural daylight bulb will do just the trick.
Dude that's awesome that its a girl. Grow on my friend, that sounds like some fire. I'll be building a ex cloner myself this week. I've been just doing em and sitting in the humidity done but I wanna try that out also

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey @Seamaiden! I could use your help, just figured I would ask in my house thread... so... just check em out..
20160713 140103
20160713 140223
20160713 140320
20160713 140353
20160713 140427

So... am I just under feeding? Look at the bottom of my pots... I'm using tap water (175-179ppm) set out for at least 24hrs, then mixed.. I've been feeding (600ppm max,as i dont want to over feed)about every other watering in the ones that are the worst. Always ph balance the feed and water. Run off tested close to exactly the same as what went in. What can I do help you diagnose more. Petioles are more red-light than purple. Anyone else got a clue? The faded ones are showing me N toxicity but look completely depleted.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

@BlackSheepOG, @str8smokn, maybe @ken dog anyone got a clue? I need to fix the issue so I can avoid it in the long run. The went pale during the stretch... the pale ones stink the best. All the plants are clones of starfighterX yeti 3, except for the one on the floor I took pictures of.

ken dog

ken dog

I see a magnesium deficiency... Maybe a little Calcium deficiency... But I would start with a quarter teaspoon of Epsom salts with a gallon of water, and folliar spray... Making sure to get the undersides of the leaves and then make sure the lights are off so you don't burn them with the lights on.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I see a magnesium deficiency... Maybe a little Calcium deficiency... But I would start with a quarter teaspoon of Epsom salts with a gallon of water, and folliar spray... Making sure to get the undersides of the leaves and then make sure the lights are off so you don't burn them with the lights on.

Can I use gh cal-mag? And will that bring color back?

ken dog

ken dog

Can I use gh cal-mag? And will that bring color back?

I wouldn't, especially while in flower...because that mixture will have a good amount of nitrogen in it as well.
Excess nitrogen at this time could delay flowering.

Last edited:
ken dog

ken dog

You are better off going down to the local drugstore and buying a $2 container of Epsom salts, which is magnesium sulfate... If you have any calcium carbonate, you can use that as your calcium supplement, but make sure you use amino acids with your calcium carbonate, as this will chelate it for easy absorption.
No nitrates for your foliar sprays at this time.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

When you clone your holy grail and it doesn't even fade out or have 1 problem!
Stumpy's "fire-berry kush"

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

You are better off going down to the local drugstore and buying a $2 container of Epsom salts, which is magnesium sulfate... If you have any calcium carbonate, you can use that as your calcium supplement, but make sure you use amino acids with your calcium carbonate, as this will chelate it for easy absorption.
No nitrates for your foliar sprays at this time.
Hey bro thank you for the help, it is definitely helping, they are slowly getting their green back after 2 nightly sprays after the lights go out. Should I just keep doing it nightly til the leaves are green again?

So I'm just about halfway through both of my perpetuals, 1 under the 250w, 1 under the 400w in the tent. Those two pale ones are 5 weeks from flip, and even with the lack of nutrition every pistil is still white. Usually by the 4th or 5th week the big chipper usually starts letting pistils die, but I'm having good success under both lights.

My fire-berry kush is a girl and successfully cloned, my cloning rotation of the big chipper AND starfighter x yeti 3 are healthy and happenin. Nothing should get in my way of always having bud, now!

ken dog

ken dog

Yeah, I'd keep spraying until I was satisfied they were looking okay... Glad it helped.:)

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

20160719 185323
is the one on the left looking better at all?
20160719 190900
are you sure it's just mag- and cal-? The way that leaf is sucked dry (was the most bottom leaf) makes me think she stole all the nitrogen she had. Do you think with this strain I should feed a big dose of N before the flip to try to avoid this? Could I be letting them dry out a little too much?
20160719 190834
20160719 185713
this is the pale one's bud, still looks frosty.it looks too me like a N- AND an N+ AT THE SAME TIME. N+ curl in the leaves and N- discoloration through the the entire plant that looks exactly like an N-.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Ok so here is an update on my perpetuals under the 250w hps in a closet, no walls.
20160726 212821
After I have 8 total plants I will be be checking ttrichomes and flushing the ones that are furthest in. As you can see the first and second (1,2) are starting to eat some leaves out of the reserves (I suppose). I had to snap the main colas over they were starting to crisp.
20160726 212948
20160726 212925
20160726 212900

She does well recovering from a branch snap directly after or at the end of the stretch, but I haven't had to try 4 weeks in from the flip. We will see. The bitch just kept growing into the light, screaming, "MMORE, MORE, MOOOOORE!!!"

So I have to get this damn veg box built. If I can get a box built and film it, it will better enhance the fluorescent lighting I have to use to veg with. I know one key I'm missing is just the fact that my veg set up is crap. Fluorescent tubing up against a fish tank, covered up so I can sleep. It's enough to sustain life but if all I'm pushing into flower is twigs then I'm sure my harvest will equal twigs.

20160726 212900
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

So, transplant day for another clone for the 250w hps. I transplant and top (if needed) and the roots reach the bottom of the 2.5L bottle by saturday, and get about 14 hours of darkness before Sundays lights on.
20160727 203709
20160727 203723
20160727 204322

Runs-off at 1100ppms. Won't feed til it is 3 or 4 weeks into flower, unless you all think I should feed some mag, P, and K right after stretch. That's where I'm having problems in soil. The transition or right after.

Top Bottom