Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hell yes that is awesome. I need some heavy weight fat buds like that. Just the luck of the draw the first plants I mess with aren't much in the weight department. Big chipper is a minimal yielder, starfighter x yeti 3 is at best average. Those two I'm chopping Sunday are the biggest I've grown and I didn't clone them. So unless these gsc yield well I'm s.o.l.
Another thing I figured out was to make at least 1 clone of each baby no matter what. I've found myself after harvest saying damn I wish I would've made a clone

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Another thing I figured out was to make at least 1 clone of each baby no matter what. I've found myself after harvest saying damn I wish I would've made a clone
I guess I'm gonna have to do that, take clones of every new one I get. So I have big chipper clones, starfighter x yeti clones, I will eventually have gsc and fire-berry kush clones. Hopefully I get some strong genetics from the gsc, as he told me they have a good chance of turning herm in the 2nd or 3rd week. Either way, he said it was some good stuff. I'm gonna run a the hash plant seeds he gave me after the gsc.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

chillin at the workspace garage/basement.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

View attachment 609933 chillin at the workspace garage/basement.
Dang the wife gives you a space, lucky :)
Yea I just figured even if I end up chucking it in the trash or give to a friend, she's gonna live on. I'm hoping that's some bomb for ya dude. That's a nice line up there.

Take it easy on here as to not cause a bunch of stress on your end and maybe she'll treat ya right :love2::love2:

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Harvested them 2 fatties that were in the tent. They looked ready they were glowing at me nicely. That and they were stating to sucks the sugar leaves dry. Even while trying to feed lightly. Should get close to 2 oz out of 1.5 gallon pots.

str8smokn

str8smokn

If you top the GSC a couple times they should put out ok,no heavy hitter,but fat solid nugs.
I haven't grown the H.P yet myself so I'm not sure on them.
STR8

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

We decided to watch dexter all the way through next. In season 2 loving it already.

Of the Seth Rogen plants, one of them was 34 grams, the other was 29 grams. So I'm averaging over an oz per plant in 1.5 gallon pots. Obviously root size increases weight but I wouldn't be able to run perpetually with any pot size that would be wider.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

We decided to watch dexter all the way through next. In season 2 loving it already.

Of the Seth Rogen plants, one of them was 34 grams, the other was 29 grams. So I'm averaging over an oz per plant in 1.5 gallon pots. Obviously root size increases weight but I wouldn't be able to run perpetually with any pot size that would be wider.
Yea I'm running into that problem now. I really love my 3 gallon pots tho :(

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

How much are you pulling per plant in 3 gallon pots?

What is this?
20160627 171056
it's a bug but never seen it before in my life. It looks like it has a cotton tail.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Ok guys, I'm having trouble determining if it is safe to go ahead and flower these solo cups. I wanted to put one in every week, and take one out every week, and harvest close to a quarter off each one. The roots have reached the side of the cups in 2 days and are growing at optimal speed. I need help also with if I should top them once, or lollipop them, or lollipop them lightly. I want to try and run a perpetual solo cup under my 250w, and the big chipper is a good 8 week flowering time.
1467219769565 232419340

I figure if I put 1 in every week for 8-9 weeks it would be a great way to get in the rhythm and practice for the tent. Any advice on sog would be greatly appreciated.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

The two in the black pots are getting put in the tent this weekend, how do i do this properly? The tent light is on from 7 am -7 pm. The "fire-berry kush" is now in the pretty white pot, and as soon as I see a hair or ball (being that the summer solstice has passed and days are shortening now) I am going to throw her straight back into veg in the new area I am prepping for veg as I await the pistils or pollen sacks. The cups are the fortune cookies (girls scout cookie bagseed) STR8 has been running.

Ok, so also, see how healthy they all look? That's just happy frog soil and tap water (179ppm, probably about 6.8-.9 ph). When I put them into flower they will pale during the stretch. I figure that they use a lot of nitrogen during the stretch, but I know I'm supposed to use little amounts of N when flowering. Is it OK to add some N during the transition and stretch to combat this? I don't want to add even a half dose of all nutrients as I don't want to lock them out.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok guys, I'm having trouble determining if it is safe to go ahead and flower these solo cups. I wanted to put one in every week, and take one out every week, and harvest close to a quarter off each one. The roots have reached the side of the cups in 2 days and are growing at optimal speed. I need help also with if I should top them once, or lollipop them, or lollipop them lightly. I want to try and run a perpetual solo cup under my 250w, and the big chipper is a good 8 week flowering time. View attachment 612238

I figure if I put 1 in every week for 8-9 weeks it would be a great way to get in the rhythm and practice for the tent. Any advice on sog would be greatly appreciated.

Are these double cupped? To cover the roots..
You could do it,I guess . But I would top them first,then flip.
STR8

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

K
Are these double cupped? To cover the roots..
You could do it,I guess . But I would top them first,then flip.
STR8
I don't understand the double cup.. they all are in single cups. Is it supposed to help with drainage or something? I figured they would be fine in solo cups so long as the roots don't bind. That and I pretty much have everything in order to be perpetual

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Here is what's going on in the tent. You can see the plants in the back and to the right have faded away from green. The newer growth is darker. I've only been watering all the plants.
20160630 122702
20160630 122757

The next time I water, should I feed? I made up 2 gallons of about 700ppm of the flora series, just did half the strength of the transition amounts.. should I go ahead and feed a couple times in a row or what? @str8smokn

400w hps hortilux eye
Happy frog soil
(179ppm) tap water
GH flora series (g,m,b)
GH Cal-mag
I also have but don't use liquid koolbloom
Botonicare silica blast, usually used in dwc

She looks to me like she needs some mag and nitrogen, but I feel that if I add any they will claw. What you think? The big chipper stayed green, and both starfighter x yeti 3's turned a lighter shade of green. Can I get some advice from maybe like a @Seamaiden on this one?

str8smokn

str8smokn

K
I don't understand the double cup.. they all are in single cups. Is it supposed to help with drainage or something? I figured they would be fine in solo cups so long as the roots don't bind. That and I pretty much have everything in order to be perpetual

I meant to keep the light from getting to the roots..
It looks like the cups are clear,so put inside a red cup.
STR8

Top Bottom