Stuned growth, will it recover?

• Thread starter Y0urFamily
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

By the way i have flawless finish, sensizym avanced nutriens. What another nutrient, similar to Big Buds, can i buy that would go well with ones i have? *Low budget mode*

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

water her. your substrade is so dry!! spray some water on her too. Just get inside that tent moist.
+65%/70% humidity is what she needs right now
Did i understood this correctly? You are saying to spray water directly on the plant?..

422src

422src

Plant absorb water and nutes through their leaves, not nearly as much as roots but it can help if the roots are disturbed like when transplanting.

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

I transplanted my lady to glass cup and sprayed around her twice, i am affraid to overwater again. How often should i water her now? She is back in tent, that was just for photo

87510528 630340601081171 82381026650891874816 n
Reactions: PK1
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
But shouldn't i water her less after overwatering? only the surface looks dry, few CM deeper into soil it's quite moist.

Yes you are right, but in my inexperienced opinion trying to recover her woudl give valuable experience and would prepare me for future grows, no?
no

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

I have this for transplanting would it be good to form root ball and so on?

148709130 2751903375060633 2051446331114516337 n
Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

What about using seed started with perlite? Would that be enough throught out? and adding nutrients via water

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

I saw this in another forum, soil seems alike seed starter i am using and there is no perlite, how come?

3d06a6fe8391a31378c72845f205487d4df90075 2 1035x517
Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

After i water it seems only surface of the soil is moist, but how does it look, enough?

148598838 293201755483442 6781664779244012442 n
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok i haven’t really read the thread complete so, but seems like nothing is working out.. i think something is going wrong with your germination, what? who knows, but it’s obviously the roots, are they breaking in the paper towel, are they being handled by hands. etc..
to me it’s human error.
an example,
back in the day, young and fried 24/7 a bunch of us lived in a absolutely disgusting hotel room in etobicoke, one night while stoned on acid and mushrooms i went into the bathroom and while pissing i notice what looked like a pot plant growing out of a pile of dirty disgusting socks.. i checked the next day and yep a pot plant growing out of a dirty sock!!
maybe try other methods that members here use?
my way, so far 100% success.
place seed in RO water and H2O2 for 12 hours,
nearing the end of 12 hrs i soak peat pellets in the same mix, different container to expand them, also i get small cups ready with my soilless mix, put a small hole in the center, inch/inch and half down, take out peat pellet, cut off net, place some peat in hole, than when it’s time,12 hrs ish, i’ll carefully pour out the water mix with the seed into another glass (just in case seed comes out) just leaving enough water to pour the seed into the hole and than covering with peat and soilless..
totally untouched!.
put into an environment with temp 75-80 and humidity 70 ish, don’t really need a light on till she pops through, a seedling heating mat helps but not necessary, it works as to keep the root zone temp a little warmer than the ambient temp..
so maybe someone here has a method that sounds good to you.

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

ok i haven’t really read the thread complete so, but seems like nothing is working out.. i think something is going wrong with your germination, what? who knows, but it’s obviously the roots, are they breaking in the paper towel, are they being handled by hands. etc..
to me it’s human error.
an example,
back in the day, young and fried 24/7 a bunch of us lived in a absolutely disgusting hotel room in etobicoke, one night while stoned on acid and mushrooms i went into the bathroom and while pissing i notice what looked like a pot plant growing out of a pile of dirty disgusting socks.. i checked the next day and yep a pot plant growing out of a dirty sock!!
maybe try other methods that members here use?
my way, so far 100% success.
place seed in RO water and H2O2 for 12 hours,
nearing the end of 12 hrs i soak peat pellets in the same mix, different container to expand them, also i get small cups ready with my soilless mix, put a small hole in the center, inch/inch and half down, take out peat pellet, cut off net, place some peat in hole, than when it’s time,12 hrs ish, i’ll carefully pour out the water mix with the seed into another glass (just in case seed comes out) just leaving enough water to pour the seed into the hole and than covering with peat and soilless..
totally untouched!.
put into an environment with temp 75-80 and humidity 70 ish, don’t really need a light on till she pops through, a seedling heating mat helps but not necessary, it works as to keep the root zone temp a little warmer than the ambient temp..
so maybe someone here has a method that sounds good to you.
Very informative and helpful. But the one in the last picture is +- 30 days old i overwatered it badly and i used seed started without realizing, now doing my best to revive her. I will get perlite and ordered canna terra professional. As well i have flawless finish and sensizym advanced nutriens. Not sure what good budget nutrients like big buds to get for throught the grow.

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

Very informative and helpful. But the one in the last picture is +- 30 days old i overwatered it badly and i used seed started without realizing, now doing my best to revive her. I will get perlite and ordered canna terra professional. As well i have flawless finish and sensizym advanced nutriens. Not sure what good budget nutrients like big buds to get for throught the grow.
Reread what he said

PK1

PK1

Supporter
After i water it seems only surface of the soil is moist, but how does it look, enough?
last time i remember you mentioned that you were going to mix it up and add perlite and what not. We even spoke about quantities of each addon. I even remember talking about how you should put it under something that less light gets to it. At the moment proper RH and Temp will heal her. Not the light.

I think you are killing her, cuz that potting mix is not looking right and how its absorbing the water. Air won't be able to get to the roots, causing more stress/.

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

I kept getting different advices and opinions and it was confusing. But i ordered canna terra professional plus that will do the job for randome seeds i have

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

more humidity and 26c . also the check marks are for light intensity 🥳
I pulled up the lights 24 inch above canopy, that's the height i was suppose to start with isn't it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom