Stuned growth, will it recover?

• Thread starter Y0urFamily
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
alrighty then! if you have the basics i dont see what can go wrong!

i just asked about the spray because on mine it left drops of water and burned spots on my babies leaves. but could have just been a fluke, you have all that down pat!

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

alrighty then! if you have the basics i dont see what can go wrong!

i just asked about the spray because on mine it left drops of water and burned spots on my babies leaves. but could have just been a fluke, you have all that down pat!
Maybe you are using stronger lamps or there was not enough air moving around so that the drops would dry out equily fast as being absorbed? don't even know. I spray in way there would be no drops, but slight layer of water

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

Bad news is that now i am 100% sure i am growing and manifolding male plant, so i will focus on young harlequin i have. Will try to collect pollen from male plant and polinate one branch of second harlequin which was overwatered at the start and is slowly getting back on her feet. Change of plans, but for good sake i hope :)
Not my photo, but that is exactly what i found on my randome seed plant..

Sexing cannabis plants male staminate
Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

Slight update, tent was freed up of space and both harlequin ladies transplanted into 2nd pot, not main yet, will try to get proper root ball and start using a bit of sensizym for the one on the left as it already shown very good root development, hoping not to over do it. Both harlequins planted 2+ weeks ago and as you can see the one on the right was stunned from overwatering, but i noticed slow root development when transplanting so will let her to get on her feet for a week, lose wet feet and give slight dose of sensizym as well. The plan is to get pollen from male i am mainlining and pollinate one of harlequins branch (preferably healthier one) and train the other one for max yield. ✌

165483777 1378513359170938 5628314966326369056 n

Latest posts

Top Bottom