Rh day 60%
Rh night 60%
Temp day 24C
temp night 21 C
Soil temp 24C
soil temp night 23 C
Lights intens.30% at 80 cm
Co2 400-600 ppm

and the photos of the plants after the transplant and watering ( i also added a spoon of myco boost as a topping on each pot)

btw every thing can be modified and be as precise and stable as it can get since all instruments are connected to a controller .
I love it when you talk dirty!

goodbye95

goodbye95

DAY 2

VALUES ALL THE SAME :
Rh day 60%
Rh night 60%
Temp day 24C
temp night 21 C
Soil temp 24C
soil temp night 23 C
Lights intens.25% at 80 cm
Co2 400-600 ppm

The plants look exactly the same as before. The new growth seems a little bigger but still yellowish and abnormal.
The little seedling has started to become a little more tilted and yellow.

below are the photos of today

AGR09185
AGR09186
AGR09187
AGR09188
AGR09189
AGR09190
AGR09191
AGR09193
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter

are those spots from foliar spray drying or did that appear on your leaves? That color is never a good sign

the leaf below it, can you take a pictur eof that one? the one yellowing with teh dying tip, it looks like it's got PM

B

Ballisticsuk

Hello everyone.
The plants below are about 20 days old.
I planted in the most soft soil i could find in 200 ml containers
All the seedlings started acting abnormal for some reason and the same thing has happened in the last crops for some reason and i cannot get past the seedling stage
At first i thought it is an overwatering issue but after so many tries i found out that it is not a watering issue since i only water when the soil is completely dry and the pots are as light as they can get. i even wait for the leaves to start drop just a little just to be sure that they are in need of the next watering. It started happening since i purchased new lights. When i was using the Hans panel 300 i had no issues but with the new SPIDERFARMER sf 7000 every crop is just the same. I read somewhere that with these lights the plants need some cal/mag for some reason i cannot explain.
I have the intensity of the lights at 25% at 70 cm
RH at 65
and temp at 24 C
The plants seem to start growing after every watering but after a day or two they get stunned again.
I water always at a ph of 6,5
I also have a little fan blowing directly at them and another fan blowing towards the lights just to circulate the air
last 2 waterings i added 50 ppm of cal mag but it made no difference . There are white spots on the bigger leaves and the new growth is growing abnormaly and the colour is lime green as it is shown below. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
Move ya light up and cal mag

D

Drgreenthumbs1

Hello everyone.
All the seedlings started acting abnormal for some reason and the same thing has happened in the last crops for some reason and i cannot get past the seedling stage
At first i thought it is an overwatering issue but after so many tries i found out that it is not a watering issue since i only water when the soil is completely dry and the pots are as light as they can get. i even wait for the leaves to start drop just a little just to be sure that they are in need of the next watering. It started happening since i purchased new lights. When i was using the Hans panel 300 i had no issues but with the new SPIDERFARMER sf 7000 every crop is just the same. I read somewhere that with these lights the plants need some cal/mag for some reason i cannot explain.
RH at 65
and temp at 24 C
The plants seem to start growing after every watering but after a day or two they get stunned again.
I also have a little fan blowing directly at them and another fan blowing towards the lights just to circulate the air
last 2 waterings i added 50 ppm of cal mag but it made no difference . There are white spots on the bigger leaves and the new growth is growing abnormaly and the colour is lime green as it is shown below. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
100% a magnesium deficiency. Use epsom salt not cal mag because excess calcium could be blocking magnesium uptake. You have tell tale signs chlorosis in between the veins and it’s a very common problem at your stage of growth if you didn’t amend your soil with magnesium.

D

Drgreenthumbs1

Hello everyone.
RH at 65
and temp at 24 C
Magnesium deficiency, epsom salt foliar spray and or 1 TBSP per gallon and water in

goodbye95

goodbye95

DAY 3

SAME VALUES

Rh day 60%
Rh night 60%
Temp day 24C
temp night 21 C
Soil temp 24C
soil temp night 23 C
Co2 400-600 ppm

The girls seem happy and starting to recover ( THANK YOU GUYS !!! )

I put 5 soup spoons of epsom salt on about 8 litres of water for the next watering.
The raise of the lights/lowering of the intensity and transplant seemed to have helped . I want to know what were the indications you observed ,that made you think these were the problems to get fixed( at least for the start) to improve my knowledge.

Below are the photos of today

AGR09194
AGR09195
AGR09196
AGR09197
AGR09198
AGR09199
AGR09201
AGR09202
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
DAY 3

SAME VALUES

Rh day 60%
Rh night 60%
Temp day 24C
temp night 21 C
Soil temp 24C
soil temp night 23 C
Co2 400-600 ppm

I put 5 soup spoons of epsom salt on about 8 litres of water for the next watering.
The raise of the lights/lowering of the intensity and transplant seemed to have helped . I want to know what were the indications you observed ,that made you think these were the problems to get fixed( at least for the start) to improve my knowledge.

ok yes they are reacting better..
the “damage” areas will not heal but only get worse looking.. your new growth as the plants grow will be good..
tells us before you water them..
the signs that told us kinda depends on a few things, especially stage of growth for plant.. i could see light stress and watering too frequently mainly..

goodbye95

goodbye95

ok yes they are reacting better..
the “damage” areas will not heal but only get worse looking.. your new growth as the plants grow will be good..
tells us before you water them..
the signs that told us kinda depends on a few things, especially stage of growth for plant.. i could see light stress and watering too frequently mainly..
can you be more spessific?
what about the stage of growth? how did you indicate that it was light stress and frequent watering?

Mothman

Mothman

Good eyes, @Drgreenthumbs1, I didn’t catch that, and I’ve had my struggles with Mg deficiency before.

@goodbye95, in this photo you can see the tiger striping effect in the leaves between the veins.

I believe the other photo where leaf tips show progressive yellowing is also a symptom, but for sure those yellow chevrons on the leaves are Mg def.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
DAY 3

SAME VALUES

Rh day 60%
Rh night 60%
Temp day 24C
temp night 21 C
Soil temp 24C
soil temp night 23 C
Co2 400-600 ppm

I read 5 soup spoon I go like Yikes...1 tsp/ gallon is recommended you multiplied that by 50 in 8 liters / 2 gallons of water.....excess won't help and will just lock out everything else.....If you haven't poured that on them yet,,,don't ....I use 1/2 tsp/gal as a regular dose 1 tsp/gal can help with mag loss but 5 soup spoons?????

goodbye95

goodbye95

I read 5 soup spoon I go like Yikes...1 tsp/ gallon is recommended you multiplied that by 50 in 8 liters / 2 gallons of water.....excess won't help and will just lock out everything else.....If you haven't poured that on them yet,,,don't ....I use 1/2 tsp/gal as a regular dose 1 tsp/gal can help with mag loss but 5 soup spoons?????
yea . my fault . i read in litres and i was mistaken. i can prepare another water its ok.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
can you be more spessific?
what about the stage of growth? how did you indicate that it was light stress and frequent watering?
ok.. well some signs can be attributed to a few things instead of one and also show the same signs but being a couple things.. i know confusing..
probably easier to google..
the marks on the leaves that looked liked white lines, in your case it’s a combination of watering too frequently and lights too close, though other poster said mag def which absolutely it could be because you use LED lights and i never have, some epson won’t hurt..
some fan leaves look bloated, bumpy, are 2 signs of watering too frequently, looking stunty is also one (roots not growing as soil is not dry enough before watering again)..
light stress wasn’t much, i think i could see white ish leaf tips and that whitening in between the veins of the fan leaves.. again which could be mag def but i don’t know as i use T5, metal halide and high pressure sodium lights..

goodbye95

goodbye95

ok . next watering has 2 tablespoons of epsom in 12 litres of water. ill say it again when it is time to water .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
ok . next watering has 2 tablespoons of epsom in 12 litres of water. ill say it again when it is time to water .
1 table spoon in 12 L water........ 4 L = close enough to 1 USA gallon 3 tsp = 1 tbs....Less is more....... add it again next water. Once everything looks good go to 1 /2 /tsp/ gal every watering....

Top Bottom