• Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

not the best pic....
DSC09997

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

so i am trying to figure out the aroma they are putting out...so i gave a couple of ppl a smell
test....2 answers were given.....

I've done something similar before. I was befuddled even more after having other people sniff it than I was before.
Everybody seemed to have completely different smells yet we were all smelling the same thing, very strange :rolleyes:

Rize.Up

Rize.Up

Thanks GreenJoe!!
I never stopped through.
Had a friend on the farm and thought I'd say 'hay'.

Looks like things finished well. How was the smoke and med value? I just harvested 4 outside. They finished a week earlier than the seed plant did last year.
Thanks again
Trē

H

happy b

Very nice joe.
theres an upcoming sub rosa drop coming up soon.peedee says he has some new stuff.something called opulence og and something else with the ghost og.plus some restocks of known strains.

greenjoe

greenjoe

well i got 2 out of 3 of my requirements that a plant must have.......

but first thing is i had major heat issues and a couple of other problems with this grow(my fault)...so hard to judge
but the taste was good...buzz was good...it was the length of the buzz that did not do it for me...short lived.......but like i said i had issues....
so i found my other pack of number operation blackbird number 2...and going to run those soon

Top Bottom