Sub Rosa Garden's "operation Blackbird"

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

Many thanks to Tre for these
Just got rid of 12 males......So i now can start these. got to keep it legal......
10 are in paper towels...pics as soon as their heads poke thru the soil...these are F2's

The SR-71 is very close in growth characteristics to the Bubba Kush but a better yielder and obviously purple , in both leaf and flower but also in flavor.

The Aliendog f3 male is from Evolution Genetics. Selected for his 'complete package'... He was the last to flower of all his siblings and was suspected fems due to his perfect growth structure and resemblance to the females and not the males.
This is the male that earned the reputation as a 'gas station cherry gummy candies'.

F1 were stable through all phases and even through stress testing.
Medium in height with above average yields.
Taste and exhale is almost dead ringer for Blue Dream with good sedative and pain relieving properties.
October 15 finish at 45degrees North 2500' above sea level.

greenjoe

greenjoe

forgot the pic
DSC09359

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok so i transplanted most of them..got 1 mutant..which slowly seems to be growing again...(this was one with the seed cap stuck on too long).....Getting flipped at the end of the month............................................
DSC09849
i took the pic before transplanting..day 31 of veg

Last edited:
H

happy b

Looking really healthy green Joe . I just got 2 packs of kappo kush and a pack of krazy glue from sub Rosa . I will be tuned into the rest of this grow . with kid twists ad f3 in ther it's bound to be a winner.

Top Bottom