Subcool Seeds?

• Thread starter cannaboo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
coloradochem

coloradochem

hows that centenial gear working out for you? Ive been thinking about running some roughneck thru the room.

eyecandi

eyecandi

hows that centenial gear working out for you? Ive been thinking about running some roughneck thru the room.

just finished sexing both the '21' and the Roughneck. 100% pre-sex showing by week 6.

21 (mostly indica)- 7 females, 2 males
Roughneck (mostly sativa) - 4 males, 8 females

the 21 is outgrowing the roughneck currently and the strongest 2 are 13 finger phenos (1 male, 1 female). Roughnecks so far aren't showing much variability other then height.

has_some_sinse

has_some_sinse

If Subcool gear is weak sauce, either I am the best grower/breeder in the world(won't argue there), or I just got the luckiest dip ever. My Ripper scares the shit out of people. Full blown panic attacks. My Agent Orange has the most amazing fresh orange peel flavor and aroma, better than real orange peels, also for that flavor, 8 of 10 on my personal potency scale. My 3rd Dimension, also flavor and exhilaration. Space Jill is wonderful, Space Bomb is wonderful.. "handicapped" is wonderful, also Qrazy Train, I can actually mention 3 more that I have personally raised from seeds. I live in a non-medical exempt state, so I'm not walking into a dispensary and buying dispensary cuts from a larger selection. I understand everybody has there own opinion, I think the same of Greenhouse, they're trash. I just think it's unfair to call him a chucker or closet hack, he's not. He actually understand his cultivars and has a personal touch because they are his individuals, he knows them, and the percentage of alleles, both dominate and recessive. I would grow TGA stock before 80% of the diluted dutch trash, and reworked skunks that suck.

For the haters: What seedbanks distribute your stock?? What did you enter in the HTCC in November 2010?

Right! None.

I don't think Jack Herer would've been happy with you speaking of a friend of his that way.

M

mendel

Some of subcool's lines are hermie prone. Others have potential, but noone will share genetics with him because of his history of stealing others work, and the fact that hes a welcher who didnt pay folk back when they bailed his dumb ass out of jail. His lack of payment caused some who were involved great pains, even destroying and taking the life of a good fella.

He carrys a stench, which id never touch......can you smell that smell?

Jack Herer ---RIP--- was a good man, you have some balls bringing him up in the same sentence as subcool.

aleYarok

aleYarok

Some of subcool's lines are hermie prone. Others have potential, but noone will share genetics with him because of his history of stealing others work, and the fact that hes a welcher who didnt pay folk back when they bailed his dumb ass out of jail. His lack of payment caused some who were involved great pains, even destroying and taking the life of a good fella.

Jack Herer ---RIP--- was a good man, you have some balls bringing him up in the same sentence as subcool.
what are you talking about? can you please elaborate on this and show us some proof??

im new to the scene and from what i can tell sub is a stand up guy. at the medical cup and hemp expos in SF he was so fucking awesome, no other seed companies or business owners took the time that sub did to talk to me. he was extremely friendly and kind, smoked me up and just gave me a pack of plushberry. he has become one of my main influences for growing MJ.
i bet none of you have ever had good samples of his strains... not all growers are good and can fuck up his genetics, not his fault. if you know what your are doing you will grow potent tasty dank. like i said before the buds i saw and smoked at the medical cup where better than anything else everyone had to offer, i could tell by a mile away.

Tripsick

Tripsick

lots of drama in the seed business... if you havent pissed off half of everyone you re not doing it right.

S

SLO Grown

Mendel you hit it just right about Subcool aka Subzero by us folks who know the truth about this con man. Subzero many year ago was a budding antisocial and he continues to con his way through the MJ field. He ripped off many strains from Bolt growers it's a shame. I have no respect for his gear or him. He just breeds mud puppy strains anyway. Hybrid to hybrid always gives you herms and no stability. Breeding 101, Subzero is always looking for a easy buck. Looks like he continues his chump ways. Known this dick head for over 30 years. Knew him as a HVAC tech that's why the name Subcool. Con man Psychopath!

C

ColoraDro

what are you talking about? can you please elaborate on this and show us some proof??

im new to the scene and from what i can tell sub is a stand up guy. at the medical cup and hemp expos in SF he was so fucking awesome, no other seed companies or business owners took the time that sub did to talk to me. he was extremely friendly and kind, smoked me up and just gave me a pack of plushberry. he has become one of my main influences for growing MJ.
i bet none of you have ever had good samples of his strains... not all growers are good and can fuck up his genetics, not his fault. if you know what your are doing you will grow potent tasty dank. like i said before the buds i saw and smoked at the medical cup where better than anything else everyone had to offer, i could tell by a mile away.

Ive smoked subcool buds grown by him with chemdog when he visited me and I must say they were just as dank as chemdogs Chemdog D buds aswell as swerves pre 98 bubba!

Subcool is a very stand up dude in my book and I've grown quite a few of his strains also all very good!

People are always gonna hate...

I see people hate on friends if mine in the seed biz daily... Its hard not to take sides but in all reality its all someones opinion....

Sucks to see people hate on buddies if mine who help spread genetics to the world not realizing what it takes to do so.....

Dont usually chime in during pissing contests but damn like momma said if you dont havr anything nice to say dont say anything at all!

Dro

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

im new to the scene and from what i can tell sub is a stand up guy..

i can say straight up he's been fucking over people including myself for the 12 years i've known who he is so he may be stand up to you but to a whole slew of us old timers he's a pos so watch your 6 with him

fwiw

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
subcool is a bad guy......and is banned from this website...

oh and his seeds are not AAA+ dank...and yes i can comments i smoked them sadly enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom