Subsidi-Farm Granted USDA Contract to Develop Seedless Pot

• Thread starter v0ssman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Only a matter of time before this fake story becomes a reality if we allow the gov't to take control of cannabis production and distribution. Legalization without the inherent rights to cultivate, possess and consume your own marijuana simply secures the interest of corporations ready and willing to bring cannabis products to a captive market. A great majority of the joy and relief I get from consuming marijuana comes from the realization of all the hard work, setbacks, and sacrifices that went into its creation. A giant agri-corp thats comes in and automates the entire cultivation, packaging and distribution process will be growing soulless cannabis that will never be respected our consumed by me and hopefully the other growers who know what I'm talking about.

S

SkyHi

Please tell me we can stop this, this is rediculas to say the least. WTF so "they" figured out a way to remove the competition....i wonder where all the proceeds will go? our government? so basically there like: you want marijuana? WE will give it to you and get richer....

Its sad that in the 60-70's the ppl of america stood for what they believed in and protested like a mother fucker we need to be heard and speak out agains all th government bullshit....or just fund a massive hit list ....
ill start it ....
1. monsanto
2. obama

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

all that protesting hasn't had much effect on the direction of our society. eliminating corporations or the current president doesnt solve the problem, you need to address the root of the problem, watch the zeitgeist addendum or crash course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom