Suck On My Sisters Frosted Balls

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweedSeed

Im rocking the jetfuel bruce banner purple goji of and wifi all crosed too polar bear og...ive got 3 other stardawg crossez from greenpoint. Every single female has ben a keeper....all of them. Not one hermie not one mutants no crazy variations just straight fire across the board. Ill post pics when i get home. Please for those who dont like greenpoint good leave it all for me. Anyone whod like too try these strains hit up maggies and find the bottle that says its grown with veg+bloom and spring water..thats me.
i was using spring water when i was in Sweden and everything got some huge bomb budz and the taste and smell was pure :fire:... but now i moved from there and now i stick with a river water and the baby's seems they love it as well as the spring water :smoking:

G u

G u

I WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATING THIS THREAD IN PROTEST OF THE "GHOST TOWN" LIMITED RELEASE......
Wow this thread went from totally awesome to not so good.
The GhostTown F2 were the ones that were more expensive. I pollenated the Ghost OG along with the other females in the first round, but the reason they were more expensive is the 7 months it took to run through 200 seeds selecting and pollenating the few phenos I really really enjoyed.

G u

G u

This was a totally separate project that took up time and space and yielded very few primo packs.
I'm sorry I didn't make it clear when the product was listed.
Here are some Photos of the Ghost Town F2

Ghost Town F2 - Greenpoint Seeds
(Ghost OG Kush x Star Dawg) F2

IMG 1703

IMG 1712

IMG 1733

Top Bottom