sugar free recipes ?

• Thread starter stanknkatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknkatz

stanknkatz

anyone have any sugar free recipes to share? Mainly sweets? We've found some of the sugar substitutes just don't alway work, especially the brown sugar substitute recipes...it just doesn't carmelize right for some reason lol. Having diabetes is bad enough, throw cancer on top of that, well, we'd like to indulge her sweet tooth........:rasta:

J

jdubz206

i unfortunately do not but a quick google of sugar free brownies brought up a ton of results...just substitute any oil with canna-oil, butter with budder, milk with cannamilk...then you'll have medicated sugarfree goodies :smiley_joint:...my mom's a diabetic but never really had a sweet tooth, i'll ask her if she has any recipes or knows any sites with good recipes next time i talk to her.

K

Krypto1

hmm Splenda cooks well with alot of things i suggest you visit there website they have tons of recipes for free.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

been there bro.reg splenda works real good, the brown sugar sub just ain't cutting it, just don't carmelize for nothing. Even the white sugar sub don't come out quite right for us in recipes like caramels.Kinda limits our choices to baked goods for sweets, anyway, mosy of that's pretty carb loaded, back to the drawing board......... Guess I was actually hoping somebody might have a secret little trick or something that I just wasn't snapping to buried in a recipe so I wouldn't have to come right out and say WTF am I doing wrong?

L

Lupini

I'm sure you've heard that some spices and green/white tea help with type 2 d?
spoon of cinnamon and quality green/white tea is very effective taken 15min before carbs - I've heard! Idon't have d. but my body reacts fast to rocketing sugars.
I dunno how strong youre diabetes is though.
Cinnamon and good quality tea, or extracts of them also have lot's of anti-cancer polyphenols/catechins.

K

kill-9

There is not much you can do. Just lower the sugar amount and compensate with splenda. Maybe you can find some recipes where you can sprinkle splenda on top of the finished product.

Top Bottom