Summertime Blues? Not Round Here!

• Thread starter MrRojos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrRojos

MrRojos

Funny how things turn out.i only have 3 out of the original plants started at beginning of this thread.2 kongs and a voodoo and those were planted in the crap soil..
Shows the importance of great soil because all my other gear is in a good mix and I didn't get to top them before season starts like I like to do and they are pretty decent but such is life and hopefully next year all will go more according to plan.
Mendo breath isn't known to be the highest yielding this pheno no exception but I've seen the nugz from this one and will take a loss in quantity for quality sometimes can't wait to see her flower

MrRojos

MrRojos

Nug shot of a very very rare blue dot:)
Still has about 30 days left.man she smells like old school skunky northern lights type cheese greatness.
This pheno is short but wide,bushy and it's buds are fat.
I was very blessed to receive these seeds . she has been cloned and will be in my next breeding program:)

20160831 162227 1
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
All I can say is this, I cannot wait to see the day I live long enough to get back to doin outdoors without the paranoia of whirlybirds, drones or rippers. Nothing compares to walkin a field of giants.

Nice work and genetics

MrRojos

MrRojos

@jumpincactus thanks my friend a compliment from you sir is very much apreciated:)
A fan of exotic here to man they have great gear! This voodoo is very impressive an pics hardly do her justice. Aproaching her the smell hits your nose hard and after you leave it lingers in your nostrils for awhile.
Bravo to exotic genetics I'll definitely continue to be a fan and customer!

MrRojos

MrRojos

Another pic of the blue dot a little close up. Couldn't afford to put her in a 200/400 gallon container like she deserved but looking like 2 lb plant and only in about 65 gallons of soil so definitely not mad:)

20160831 162107 1
BudBogart

BudBogart

Goodnight Mrs.Kong:)
All I can say is this, I cannot wait to see the day I live long enough to get back to doin outdoors without the paranoia of whirlybirds, drones or rippers. Nothing compares to walkin a field of giants.

Nice work and genetics
Just gotta say that the paranoia of whirlybirds will probably last long after the laws are changed. They drive my bp crazy whenever I hear them, legal now or not!

MrRojos

MrRojos

@rmoltis thanks for tuning in brother,your likes an time to view this humble growers thread is very much apreciated my friend thanks man:)

BudBogart

BudBogart

Another pic of the blue dot a little close up. Couldn't afford to put her in a 200/400 gallon container like she deserved but looking like 2 lb plant and only in about 65 gallons of soil so definitely not mad:)
Lots of trichomes showing already. Looking better and better. Great grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom