Sunshine9's Perpetual Grow Thread

• Thread starter Sunshine9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Wednesday day is already here and nearly gone! It's been a very busy and productive week. It pains me to say that the unnoticed light leaks definitely caused two of the plants to hermie, I removed them from the flower tent today. That leaves only 3 plants in the flower room. Definitely not ideal but it's all part of dialing in a new grow room and the new house, I am confident going forward I have all of the loose ends accounted for this now.

I received the large veg tent in the mail today, super happy with the size and the upgrade to the official veg tent. I will be vegging 7 plants at a time in this tent and 7 in flower now that all of the tents, lights and everything else has been setup and dialed in.

Flower Room

View attachment 1213055

View attachment 1213056

Veg Tent

View attachment 1213057

View attachment 1213058

Have a good rest of the week!

🕶️ ☀️ 🙂
Looking sweet and very happy 😃 you’re earlier post said you used your 4000k for your veg sorry for the late reading of this. But I don’t have a white light on my 4000k is definitely a very orange glow with the light which is what I don’t get it is very different from the 65000 and the 5000 yet its closer to them and i was expecting something that was a white light and like you said it is cooler and more blue than the 3000/35000k is a bit of a different light build and the diodes are the 3wt osram only has 45 of them but that wouldn’t have any affect of the colour of light who knows? Anyway you’re doing well with the ladies luscious and precious Peace ✌️

Sunshine9

Sunshine9

Looking sweet and very happy 😃 you’re earlier post said you used your 4000k for your veg sorry for the late reading of this. But I don’t have a white light on my 4000k is definitely a very orange glow with the light which is what I don’t get it is very different from the 65000 and the 5000 yet its closer to them and i was expecting something that was a white light and like you said it is cooler and more blue than the 3000/35000k is a bit of a different light build and the diodes are the 3wt osram only has 45 of them but that wouldn’t have any affect of the colour of light who knows? Anyway you’re doing well with the ladies luscious and precious Peace ✌️

Hey man, that light does sound odd. The only thing I can think is the dark red OSRAM diodes are pushing the spectrum to a more orange since they' like 2100K. I would think the light would be bluer like you are saying, that's strange!

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hey man, that light does sound odd. The only thing I can think is the dark red OSRAM diodes are pushing the spectrum to a more orange since they' like 2100K. I would think the light would be bluer like you are saying, that's strange!
The light is only a 4000k and the diodes are 3wt osram Olson white. There’s no reds on this light I’ll try and get a picture of it with the lights on and then you’ll see what I’m talking about it is something that I didn’t expect it to be doesn’t seem to be adding up to a right colour for the kelvin Is that the spectrum of light that is what you get for using a hps light 2100k I have always thought it was a 2700k for some reason it is something that I’ve been looking at more recently than I have been like all of this gardening and understanding of what you have to do and I love to learn about the things you cannot really do need to grow to get the best of your plants anyway peace ✌️ to you sunshine ☀️ has been a joy to talk with you 👌☀️😍👨‍🌾

Top Bottom