Sup Farmers

• Thread starter mr_rodzilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

:hi I've been sitting here :cool0041: and thread watching. New Mexico is really the next big thing.
I saw a thread earlier that suggested starting a growers group --- is there still interest here?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Maybe you like the plant the clone came from and want 1000 more LOL. Take care

mal

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

sup brothers ---- i think that is Mals' signature line!

Onespark

Onespark

SUP NM? Your brothers and sisters to north are watching you.... Let's go!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

:lipssealed:lipssealed:lipssealed:lipssealed:lipssealed:lipssealed

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ok Where is everyone? How are all the NM people ? Whats New? Whats Good? Whats Bad?

Come on folks lets be active and communicate with each other. CoolSlayer how you doing? Find a new place yet? Alfonso, How are you brother? Did you have a good Veterans Day? By the way Thanks for your service!!!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Im still here bro! Maybe some old friends will chime in soon!

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Im still here bro! Maybe some old friends will chime in soon!

Old friends new friends, all welcome. Just tired of looking and noone posting here. Have to do the rounds to the other sites too to find out what is up...

coolslayer

coolslayer

Ok Where is everyone? How are all the NM people ? Whats New? Whats Good? Whats Bad?

Come on folks lets be active and communicate with each other. CoolSlayer how you doing? Find a new place yet? Alfonso, How are you brother? Did you have a good Veterans Day? By the way Thanks for your service!!!

Not yet,hence the lack of online posting.

blazer

blazer

Old friends new friends, all welcome. Just tired of looking and noone posting here. Have to do the rounds to the other sites too to find out what is up...

I hear u bro! Divine is putting out some dank fire recommend their gear all day growing out some their purple urkle x bubba now!
:stonedsmilie:

A

alfonso2002

Hi have not been on much been real busy but made up for that today. Yea had a good time eating. thanks how was yours? Alfonso

A

alfonso2002

Yea VERY few NMs here but we do what we can alfonso

A

alfonso2002

Yea Tim still here how you doing? all good here just real busy.

A

alfonso2002

I think I will Thanks.And you too have a Happy Thanksgiving.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Glad to see some movement here! Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Keep it GREEN ---

Top Bottom