Super Critical CBD from Greenhouse Seeds

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

I wanted to wait until there was some visible progress before posting pictures. The FIM'ing was only done a day ago. Not much progress there yet. The LST went very well! She is exactly what I had in mind.

Just bursting with baby clones!

IMG 20200614 175506
IMG 20200614 175511
IMG 20200614 175520
IMG 20200614 175516
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I wanted to wait until there was some visible progress before posting pictures. The FIM'ing was only done a day ago. Not much progress there yet. The LST went very well! She is exactly what I had in mind.

Just bursting with baby clones!
Lovely. How long till flower?

Edit: I see you are making her a mother. Cool! Be interesting to follow this.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Lovely. How long till flower?
I'm going to let her come up in the center first, have to let the fim'ed tips get started and take some clones...

No less than a week, likely two weeks. Since I'm only flowering the mother I want to grow her out a bit more first.

Dr.B

Dr.B

I'm rolling the dice and moving on to the next lighting program. This "pre-veg" program will get her up to 75% intensity on the blue and white spectrums, 55% on the red end. This time if she droops before bed, I bump up her feed rates slightly.

Dr.B

Dr.B

🤣🤣🤣 I had a very unusual humidity spike last night. Jumped 10% in an hour... Not possible ordinarily. Sure enough when I went down to check the tent floor was covered in water. One of the reservoirs on my humidifiers basically exploded. (I was washing it earlier with pretty hot water... )

Got it all dried out and re-sanitized... Went with a second filter free mist variety humidifier. Top filling too! I can deactivate the indicator lights on this model too!!

Nice when a minor disaster ends up in an upgrade. Roll with it baby!

Dr.B

Dr.B

Filtered the picture as best I could... Pictures get difficult from here on in with this lighting...

She's holding up nicely so far at 75% light intensity and Drinking 2 liters (1.5 liters day 1+ 0.5 liters day 2) at a time.... That's coming out of the 55% intensity lighting program... The feed is still low(ish) @1.3 EC, pH 6.5. (3ml per gallon each M/G/B & CalMag) I'll increase the feed volume first if she does well over the next few days, then the EC as I begin to prep for cloning and growth really gets going.

***After watering 2 liters she is drying out nearly completely for the start of day 3. I explored a little in the pot, lots of room for roots to expand yet, she's just finally drinking effectively! No run off, I tend to water that way for the most part. Shes drinking all of it.

I'm so proud! (Sniff)

*EDIT* Except of course for that little hole I punched in one of her leaves just before taking the picture... Not proud of that lol. She's been through enough already.

IMG 20200615 192632
Last edited:
Dr.B

Dr.B

Sometimes its about compromise...

I want an 18 hour day for her... She likes to sleep at about 16 hours into that... Since the day she grew her first set of leaves, without fail, this has been the case.

I'm leaving the light intensity and feed rate where it is, but I've modified all my new light programs to run a 16 hour day from now until the flip.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Its all on track today! I resumed preparing for cloning...

Today I will start a 24 hour soak on my rockwool using 3ml/gallon each M/G/B and BioRoot for an EC of 0.8 pH adjusted to 5.5,(pH perfect nutes doesn't make adjusting pH this low fun...)

After sterilizing the jar of course!

IMG 20200616 190548
IMG 20200616 190603
IMG 20200616 190722
IMG 20200616 190747
IMG 20200616 190759
IMG 20200616 191824
IMG 20200616 191956
IMG 20200616 192032
Dr.B

Dr.B

Just about 24 hours later.

I re-tested the solution that I was soaking the rockwool in. Came out at 5.8/5.9 (pH) I added a few drops of down to bring it to 5.5 and left it for another hour.

The third test came in at 5.5.

(I re-sterilized the tray/dome/heat probe prior to this.)

Using clean tongs, careful to not compress the cubes on the way out, I removed the cubes and placed them in the tray/dome... without shaking or draining them, and placed the heat probe in a central location. (The heat mat stays off until 24 hours before cloning.)

I'm ok with the cubes sitting another day or two in the dark with the vents open, heat off... It's not an issue if everything is clean. If my mother plant drags her ass I'll start over in a couple days. I think I'll get what I need before these blocks go bad though... Better to be prepared. Blocks are cheap.

**The mother is drinking and growing well today.

IMG 20200617 174554
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I have been reading more about the Critical strain since my dad, who has been using pot to help with pain but hates being high (idk man), has been on the lookout for something different. Unfortunately nobody at the dispensaries has been able to help him find that perfect strain. I know Critical has a lot of CBD and that he has had good pain relief success with strains with a bit more of that, but I am still a bit at sea.

Anyway, I ordered some CBD-centric autos of Critical to add to my tent on this grow. I figure they will get here by the time I want to throw into flower and it can tag along just fine.

This is a long way of saying I am interested to see what you think of this lady as this wraps up!

sportyridr

sportyridr

Filtered the picture as best I could... Pictures get difficult from here on in with this lighting...

She's holding up nicely so far at 75% light intensity and Drinking 2 liters (1.5 liters day 1+ 0.5 liters day 2) at a time.... That's coming out of the 55% intensity lighting program... The feed is still low(ish) @1.3 EC, pH 6.5. (3ml per gallon each M/G/B & CalMag) I'll increase the feed volume first if she does well over the next few days, then the EC as I begin to prep for cloning and growth really gets going.

***After watering 2 liters she is drying out nearly completely for the start of day 3. I explored a little in the pot, lots of room for roots to expand yet, she's just finally drinking effectively! No run off, I tend to water that way for the most part. Shes drinking all of it.

I'm so proud! (Sniff)

*EDIT* Except of course for that little hole I punched in one of her leaves just before taking the picture... Not proud of that lol. She's been through enough already.

Following along,

Nice looking plant, Just starting one here...simple soil grow :) Happy Growing
Sup crit cbd

Dr.B

Dr.B

I have been reading more about the Critical strain since my dad, who has been using pot to help with pain but hates being high (idk man), has been on the lookout for something different. Unfortunately nobody at the dispensaries has been able to help him find that perfect strain. I know Critical has a lot of CBD and that he has had good pain relief success with strains with a bit more of that, but I am still a bit at sea.

Anyway, I ordered some CBD-centric autos of Critical to add to my tent on this grow. I figure they will get here by the time I want to throw into flower and it can tag along just fine.

This is a long way of saying I am interested to see what you think of this lady as this wraps up!
I'll keep updating regularly!

Dr.B

Dr.B

Haha, this girl is working on her own time.

She's growing fast! EC up to 1.6 @ 2 liters a day. 1.5 liters day 1/0.5 liters day 2... Dry for the start of day 3. I'm a week ahead on the cloning thing... I could take one now but that would be counter productive... Perhaps I'm being impatient... In a week or less there will be plenty to choose from.

She's still waking up in the picture...

IMG 20200618 174345
Dr.B

Dr.B

I've never raised a plant that seemed so reluctant to wake up and so eager to go to bed. It does seem to be getting more pronounced as I go... I really don't think its a feed/water thing. I've been very careful about that here... IDK... Maybe she just wants to flower? Lazy phenotype?

Dr.B

Dr.B

I've never raised a plant that seemed so reluctant to wake up and so eager to go to bed. It does seem to be getting more pronounced as I go... I really don't think its a feed/water thing. I've been very careful about that here... IDK... Maybe she just wants to flower? Lazy phenotype?
*** Or that I fim'ed all her tips at once less than a week ago and she's just too busy to bother with being perky. That's probably it... I'm Seeing a fair amount of action in those 8 spots...

Dr.B

Dr.B

I'm giving her a taste of 100% intensity tonight. She's still on a 16 hour day and doing much better. Waiting...

(No pictures today, I had a bug scare this evening that took priority... Stowaway in my mustache... Not going back in there today. lol)

Top Bottom