Super Critical CBD from Greenhouse Seeds

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

Day 3 of flower, Day 10 for charity clones... I feel like its all dialed in and running like clockwork after 2+ years of screwing around and chasing my ass. The flower tent is chugging through water and four clones have visible roots.

Almost too easy this week... šŸ¤”

IMG 20200825 171630
IMG 20200825 171719
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Day 3 of flower, Day 10 for charity clones... I feel like its all dialed in and running like clockwork after 2+ years of screwing around and chasing my ass. The flower tent is chugging through water and four clones have visible roots.

Almost too easy this week... šŸ¤”
When you get a week like that its such a relief but there on your mind more šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Dr.B

Dr.B

Just out of curiosity, I snuck into the flower tent and sealed myself in...

Its sensory deprivation dark in there!

Flower is boring lol no fires to put out...

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Just out of curiosity, I snuck into the flower tent and sealed myself in...

Its sensory deprivation dark in there!

Flower is boring lol no fires to put out...
Lol dude you make me die honestly šŸ˜

I'm the same at the minute I just want something to do. But have to wait till I get my bloody build done šŸ˜¶

Dr.B

Dr.B

Lol dude you make me die honestly šŸ˜

I'm the same at the minute I just want something to do. But have to wait till I get my bloody build done šŸ˜¶
I can work in my office area outside the tents under the green light but its been so predictable there is no work to be done... I have a curtain blacking out the flower tent on the side facing the other tents so I can work in the nursery while the other tents are sleeping... Nothing to be done there either. lol

If I can snore my way through a few smooth flower cycles this winter I'd be reasonably confident in my process, set up and comprehension of what I'm doing. That's where it gets interesting again! Small changes and new elements to compare to my control factors. Fires to put out and new things to learn.

I suppose this is well timed as I'm just about to wrap up a year of immunotherapy. Medicine is important but... Lol

I'm going digging for a book...

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I can work in my office area outside the tents under the green light but its been so predictable there is no work to be done... I have a curtain blacking out the flower tent on the side facing the other tents so I can work in the nursery while the other tents are sleeping... Nothing to be done there either. lol

If I can snore my way through a few smooth flower cycles this winter I'd be reasonably confident in my process, set up and comprehension of what I'm doing. That's where it gets interesting again! Small changes and new elements to compare to my control factors. Fires to put out and new things to learn.

I suppose this is well timed as I'm just about to wrap up a year of immunotherapy. Medicine is important but... Lol

I'm going digging for a book...
That is the goal constantly evolving.

Well my man I hope that it goes well for you!

The dream is to just leave an auto an just change the water tank out side never go in the until it time to come down well reach for the stars an you will hit the moon atleast right šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
That is the goal constantly evolving.

Well my man I hope that it goes well for you!

The dream is to just leave an auto an just change the water tank out side never go in the until it time to come down well reach for the stars an you will hit the moon atleast right šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
But the doctor loves pruning and training!

Dr.B

Dr.B

I would never want to be hands off in any way when it comes to doing this. Routine and predictability is a good base to work from is all I'm getting at. šŸ˜‰

Dr.B

Dr.B

Hows the microbes in the soil??
I leave them alone, they don't bother me.

I don't worry about it, the microbes get what they need I imagine... And none of what would be bad for them. Its not something I've put much thought into tbph.

I would imagine that the pot life or time in use before being dumped in the back garden to be 2 months max. Promix HP comes seeded with the microbes I need. I store it properly, discard if its old, practice healthy watering and don't introduce contaminants by practicing clean entry/exit procedures... Healthy environmental conditions at all times ... I really don't think its something I need to be worried about. Maybe in the Mother tent but I don't intend to keep those plants for years either.

Last edited:
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I would never want to be hands off in any way when it comes to doing this. Routine and predictability is a good base to work from is all I'm getting at. šŸ˜‰
Thats what i want to try once iv expanded as an experiment šŸ˜‰

Still do my day job never leave this damm

Dr.B

Dr.B

It turns out I was missing something but it wasn't downstairs in the grow room, it was outside in the garden. I have wpm and botrytis running rampant through half my garden spreading like wildfire. My pest control strategy for all pests... including fungus starts outside of my grow rooms, even outside my house. When proper management happens out there, these issues have a harder time making it downstairs to my tents.

Off Sulphur shopping...

Dr.B

Dr.B

That ought to get it before it becomes a bigger issue... Asked my garden center about copper vs. sulphur... Turns out, as usual, they knew nothing and had neither... This is a standalone garden center fgs lol.

Got powder and spray at crappy tire.

IMG 20200827 102458
Dr.B

Dr.B

Waking up at 4am tomorrow to spray the flower tent at lights out. Again just a precaution but I'm not going to get another chance in there. First week of bloom is half over.

@B.S.G šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ its like I invoked a problem... I feel better now.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Ever get tired of going to buy rollies every week for way too much money every time? Lol

IMG 20200827 154421
Top Bottom