super harsh medical weed what gives?

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I havent tried the suppositories yet. Which they do have. A perfect symbol for our market in general... Maybe next time.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Well that sucks. I live with terrible chronic pain. The kind of pain where you think about blowing your brains out every day. The doctors won’t really prescribe opiate pain pills these days which in a way is good but it can drive people like me to street drugs. That’s where cannabis comes in! Thank God I live in Oregon where there are more dispensaries than. Fast food joints. The weed is harsh but it at least gets you high! I am now growing because it is harsh and way too expensive. But I swear Jesus made this plant to help people. Obviously opiates are needed for surgeries etc but Cannabis is medicine for everything. It’s amazing. I truly hope they figure it out in your state and help people with weed, not hemp.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I'm ready to take some of this stuff to a real state to get tested and prove that the numbers are about half of what they're saying at best.

Ponky

Ponky

People keep looking for all these medicinal benefits without the "getting high" part.
Dont you dumb fucks get it.
THAT IS the fucking medicine part.
That it gets you high.
Thats what its for.
Thats exactly what it does.
We can drive our cars just fine on it.
Fuckoff.
I actually don't get high. I just smoke dabs so my neuralgia doesn't burn. I just
Well that sucks. I live with terrible chronic pain. The kind of pain where you think about blowing your brains out every day. The doctors won’t really prescribe opiate pain pills these days which in a way is good but it can drive people like me to street drugs. That’s where cannabis comes in! Thank God I live in Oregon where there are more dispensaries than. Fast food joints. The weed is harsh but it at least gets you high! I am now growing because it is harsh and way too expensive. But I swear Jesus made this plant to help people. Obviously opiates are needed for surgeries etc but Cannabis is medicine for everything. It’s amazing. I truly hope they figure it out in your state and help people with weed, not hemp.
Thats why I like to hit the concentrates. A bunch of dabs along with a joint loosens up those clenched spine muscles.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Dam that shit sucks man I have been reading about your frustrations. There is tons of legit designer grade clinic herb here in CA and most of it is super bomb but its too expensive. People pay $50 to $60 an 1/8th plus heavy taxes on top. Im sure the stuff here does lab test legitimately cuz the high THC tested stuff does always look bomb its always loaded with crystal but still too expensive. Im lucky cuz I know a few people that work inside the industry so when I buy concentrates from them Im usually able to get shit at their cost. I haven't bought actual clinic flower in years fuck that my indoor is on Par with that at least close.

Ponky

Ponky

I have never dabbed. Is it smoother than flower or does it make you cough?
Well if you have a good rig, maybe with the ice chamber and a good quality extract then it's really really smooth. Almost too smooth. But if it's waxy or not clean it can be harsh. But it's no worse than bong hit. If my backs locked in about 3 dabs it's loose enough to get up and walk around a bit. Normally that's 3 to 5 full joints. I like a distillate or tasty shatter. I also use a dab pen between hitting the rig.
20220710 145936

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

depends on the strain.
depends on the butane used.
and did they do a good full purge.
As with anything it kinda takes good weed to make pleasurable dabs.
I am of the same mind with flower vapes for the most part. if its harsh its gonna be somewhat harsh either way.

Ponky

Ponky

depends on the strain.
I am of the same mind with flower vapes for the most part. if its harsh its gonna be somewhat harsh either way.
BHO can be good. But CO2 extract turned into distillate is way smoother. Tastes less like weed tho. But yeah so many BHO extracts are impure and have cheap teprenes added to them. Shady market. Need an inside hook up or almost not worth it. Rosin press is the way to go for at home dabs. Control every step.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I love dabbing its great but I try not to dab all the time I like to constantly switch it up between flower, dabs, and the vape pens. I have my own dab press in my garage so when I squash the highest grade home grown it comes out really nice like this...
59381609646  8479F542 5711 4EDC 8740 4849A6CFF9FB

Which will get you nice and stoned when you dab it its tasty. But if I really want to fly I will hit up one of my buddies who works for the company I can get the highest grade designer diamonds this shit is basically pure THC crystal it tastes like candy and pine trees on the exhale. Gotta be careful with this shit but one nice clean hit of this will get your face melted. I do not have the resources to concentrate my product to this level...

IMG 6738

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

So can you smoke ethanol extracted oils? I extract with ethanol for edible oil and it makes a nice golden oil or let it dry and it would be shatter.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Stay away from dabs imo

I was heavy on dabs for like a year and I was the laziest most useless piece of !@#$ I've ever been in my entire life. Not only that but the "weed hangovers" I used to get from dabs were absolutely not worthwhile. Stick to good flower and then you don't have to inhale butane byproducts

Ponky

Ponky

So can you smoke ethanol extracted oils? I extract with ethanol for edible oil and it makes a nice golden oil or let it dry and it would be shatter.
You can make ethanol based dabs. No problem. But it might need further processing. I stick to known distillates. From people I know. I'd start with a dab pen. Make your best extract. And try it. Then experiment with other extracts.

Ponky

Ponky

Stay away from dabs imo

I was heavy on dabs for like a year and I was the laziest most useless piece of !@#$ I've ever been in my entire life. Not only that but the "weed hangovers" I used to get from dabs were absolutely not worthwhile. Stick to good flower and then you don't have to inhale butane byproducts
The dabs I like are made with CO2 and distillation. I don't find laziness or hangovers to be an issue. But I would only suggest regular use dabs for chronic pain. Or if you're a pro gamer.

indogrow420

indogrow420

Cant go wrong with rosin its cheaper to obtain use a diy press a hair straightner or ever big plyers with the grip on jaws grinded down to a flat surface, grab a nug and smash it in a small ball put in in a parchement paper then torch the plyers and press it . did this for a few years works good and with time just by listening to the sizzle I could tell if the plyers were too hot or not lol

Ponky

Ponky

Cant go wrong with rosin its cheaper to obtain use a diy press a hair straightner or ever big plyers with the grip on jaws grinded down to a flat surface, grab a nug and smash it in a small ball put in in a parchement paper then torch the plyers and press it . did this for a few years works good and with time just by listening to the sizzle I could tell if the plyers were too hot or not lol
Yeah if you wanted even just basic rosin press equipment you could buy the heated plate set. And bags for like 250 bucks. And buy a cheap press for 150. Bam you're a pro. Distillation is a whole ass lab. Not cheap at all.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

The dabs I like are made with CO2 and distillation. I don't find laziness or hangovers to be an issue. But I would only suggest regular use dabs for chronic pain. Or if you're a pro gamer.
it just so happens...
Ive got several top 8's in absolute drift. Some of them were world record for a year or 2 till I got bumped back.
And 2 or 3 of my gymkhana lines are totally unfollowable by any other players.
If you buy on steam you will see some of my top 8s with the replays.

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

it just so happens...
Ive got several top 8's in absolute drift. Some of them were world record for a year or 2 till I got bumped back.
And 2 or 3 of my gymkhana lines are totally unfollowable by any other players.
If you buy on steam you will see some of my top 8s with the replays.
If your private messages aren't full of accusations of cheating are you even gaming? (Flips down glasses)

Moshmen

Moshmen

depends on the strain.
No butane soventless is the only way to roll

Top Bottom