Super Lemon Haze 8 weeks

• Thread starter Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highagain

Here is my Super Lemon Haze that I got from clone from a buddy. This is from greenhouse seeds, and its pretty damn good. I know all about how greenhouse gets treated, shit I was one of them who questioned there practices and there strains. But SLH is a good start at getting them some true credibility.
Anyway here she is 8 weeks, slow veg over 2 months to get to a good size. And the buds are pretty much as big as there gonna get. But this is complete head stash, powerful haze high, with a crazy, killer lemon taste that lasts the whole way through a joint, blunt, bowl, or bong, and coated in resin.
The only issue's with this strain is the yield, and the veg, and did I say that there Is No stretch at all, probably stretched 8 inches if im lucky. I will probably take this one to 11 weeks like I did last time, but coulda taken it sooner if I wanted.

100_1280.JPG

100_1295.JPG

100_1301.JPG

100_1304.JPG

100_1299.JPG

G

ghostfacegrower

looks hella good. do us a flavor and post some dry nug shots when you have em.

H

Highagain

And I will have some more pics soon, well at least after the topdawg drop, I cant get away from the computer until they do lol.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
lol i understand ur situation..I have a 5 pack of those for this winter!! urs look dak already! Is that the indica pheno?

H

Highagain

lol i understand ur situation..I have a 5 pack of those for this winter!! urs look dak already! Is that the indica pheno?

Thank, I would say this is mostly indica, considering the lack of stretch for a sativa strain.

B

bicycle racer

im growing this to looks identical to yours and im happy so far. my cut is from a dispensary. it is slow in veg and sensitive to nitrogen in veg. the thing is mine smells more like a trainwreck than anything lemony.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks like you got a real nice pheno there. way better looking the most if not all the slh i have seen to date.

waayne

waayne

All these SLHaze phenos sound about the same,mine is squat and very bushy,slow to veg,stretches maybe 10" in flower! Sensitive to nitrogen,overall a very lite feeder!Tastes and smells like lime and grapefruit.
I picked my pheno out of 34.Very unstable,all kinds of different phenos,tall,short,low yielders,high yielders,etc...:damnhippie:

H

Highagain

im growing this to looks identical to yours and im happy so far. my cut is from a dispensary. it is slow in veg and sensitive to nitrogen in veg. the thing is mine smells more like a trainwreck than anything lemony.

Yeah Mine is sensitive to nitrogen as well, dont know what trainwreck smells like but mine is all lemon, like lemonhead candy.

looks like you got a real nice pheno there. way better looking the most if not all the slh i have seen to date.

Thanks alot, really appreciate it!

All these SLHaze phenos sound about the same,mine is squat and very bushy,slow to veg,stretches maybe 10" in flower! Sensitive to nitrogen,overall a very lite feeder!Tastes and smells like lime and grapefruit.
I picked my pheno out of 34.Very unstable,all kinds of different phenos,tall,short,low yielders,high yielders,etc...:damnhippie:

Wow 34 seeds! Where most at least good? Im gonna get a couple beans from a friend and see what other phenos are out there. Where the ones that yielded well any good?

waayne

waayne

Hey Highagain,most were pretty good,lots of killer flavors,the best flavor I found was a candied orange thing that coated your mouth for a long time after!It was also one of the lowest yielders, but fast to finish at 53 days,the longest took 77 days.
Lots of variation,even had a purple pheno,it was one of the mildest.The 2 biggest yielders were of average quality.No hermaphrodism issues at all!!Good luck looking for killer phenos!!:damnhippie:

H

Highagain

Thanks Waayne! Seems to be a killer strain, and the best phenos are the lowest yielders from the sound of things. Thanks.

medikush8

medikush8

Highagain - Those are some supremely frosted haze colas. Shining like the sun :sun2:. Can't wait to see the finished product and hear how she smokes! This definitely boosted Greenhouse's credibility in my book.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks similar to a SLH I have. Smells like lemon Cap't Crunch berries cereal to me. I'm running it again.

Your doing a great job on them. Real Frosy. I like it.

fred

Top Bottom