• Start date
  • Tagged users None
PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Slh2
Topping
Topping2
Slh
ok so yesterday i topped the 2 pre 98 bubba i let 6 main branches grow out & then topped the top on both.. one looks like i damaged it to much but ive seen him do with only 4 main branches... i will begin to train them .. i did notice alot more growing in the dwc than in the coco .. there is a one day differance... some of the coco plants have 6 main stems and is ready to topp but im going to give them a few more days before i top... the slh is getting thicker and the beastie bloomz is working looks tighter and more crystlz are forming looks good... cant wait....

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Bubba1
Bubb2
Bubb3
Bubb4
Bubb5
Bubba1
Bubb2
Bubb3
Bubb4
Bubb5
the first one is on of the slh. the next three are some of the pre98 bubba .the last one is one of two grape bubba for some reason they look like there dying water temp,ph nutrients, everything seames to b on .. cant put my finger on whats wrong with them any help? is there somthing i can give them looks like im loosing them......there still seams to b slow growth i think.. i had triuble with water temp and prob algey on one dwc but i gave them hyozyne or something like that.. and put two frozen bottles in ea dwc change them twice a day keep them cold.. n e input would b helpful thanxs in advance.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Bubba7
Bubb6
here are the other two .. and is there two much air for those dwc buckets pump wise?

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

B2
B3
B4
B5
B6
B7
B1
this is that slh its 47 days into flowering and all the leaves are dying off .. does that mean its ready to be harvested how do u realy know when its ready.. yesterday i sledgehamerd it and now im just gonna flush it with water alot but when do i chop it down any info would help thanxs..

Top Bottom