Super skunk auto 2 light green plants! Why?

• Thread starter Jimh9494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimh9494

Jimh9494

Hi guys, this is my second grow. The first was not really planned and withiut the proper equipment basically a flop. Sooo, i purchased what i needed, and am niw trying again. I chose the ss auto for ease and learning. I have 4 plants growing in tent with plenty if light and exhaust. Water n nutes. All the plants seem to be growing just fine but 2 of the plants are a light green! While the other 2 are nice n green. Also one of the nice green plants always seems to be a lil droopy like it wants water. Any one have an idea on theese 2 light green ones? Or the droopy one? It dosent seem to me to be nutrs water or light. Its about 85 degrees and 50% humidity. I put a board on blocks in the bottom of tent as a shelf, then fill the bottom of tent with water. Best way i could find to keep humidity up in the tent with ventilation and lights going. All a learning experience at this time but i want to grow some killer buds!!!! And help is appreciated! Thanks Jim

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi guys, this is my second grow. The first was not really planned and withiut the proper equipment basically a flop. Sooo, i purchased what i needed, and am niw trying again. I chose the ss auto for ease and learning. I have 4 plants growing in tent with plenty if light and exhaust. Water n nutes. All the plants seem to be growing just fine but 2 of the plants are a light green! While the other 2 are nice n green. Also one of the nice green plants always seems to be a lil droopy like it wants water. Any one have an idea on theese 2 light green ones? Or the droopy one? It dosent seem to me to be nutrs water or light. Its about 85 degrees and 50% humidity. I put a board on blocks in the bottom of tent as a shelf, then fill the bottom of tent with water. Best way i could find to keep humidity up in the tent with ventilation and lights going. All a learning experience at this time but i want to grow some killer buds!!!! And help is appreciated! Thanks Jim
More info- what ya feedin? How much? Run off ppm an ph ? Definitely nute/light/heat/water related probably some of all three

Jimh9494

Jimh9494

More info- what ya feedin? How much? Run off ppm an ph ? Definitely nute/light/heat/water related probably some of all three
Ive only fed 4 times, weekly, advanced nutrients 3 part . Twice at full strength half strength first 2 times. 2 mars ts 1000 in a 2x4 tent. Ph is the only thing i havent checked. More to purchase i beleive. My bad, but it says ph perfect on the bottle! Lol.

Growgod420

Growgod420

Ive only fed 4 times, weekly, advanced nutrients 3 part . Twice at full strength half strength first 2 times. 2 mars ts 1000 in a 2x4 tent. Ph is the only thing i havent checked. More to purchase i beleive. My bad, but it says ph perfect on the bottle! Lol.
You need to ph the water before feeding.

Moshmen

Moshmen

You will need a way to ck ph - start cheap and find what works for you I’ve recently switched to aquarium ph drops ! Cheap and no calibration needed - if we start with good soil ph just needs to be close- and a cheap ppm meter will help ya out as well!
Are you using tap water ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I would not not feed at full strength again - how often are ya watering/feeding

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah just cked it out - organic so even if ya had ppm meter ya couldn’t get a true reading - it has some nutes in it hard to tell but your probably over feeding causing a mag lock out -brown blotches on your leaves - but ph could cause similar issues

Jimh9494

Jimh9494

Fed weekly
I fed full strength only twice, water everyotjer day or when appearing dry.
Yeah just cked it out - organic so even if ya had ppm meter ya couldn’t get a true reading - it has some nutes in it hard to tell but your probably over feeding causing a mag lock out -brown blotches on your leaves - but ph could cause similar issues
ahhhh ok thankyou.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Fed weekly
I fed full strength only twice, water everyotjer day or when appearing dry.
Maybe ur not getting a good dry cycle ? Every other day in 3 gallon pots of dirt = overwatering to me. I would not water unless they were lite in weight to lift

Moshmen

Moshmen

All that stuff combined is ur issue not just one thing , but that’s my opinion . Been in the same boat brother

Jimh9494

Jimh9494

Maybe ur not getting a good dry cycle ? Every other day in 3 gallon pots of dirt = overwatering to me. I would not water unless they were lite in weight to lift
That sounds possible, ill let em dry up a bit before watering more. That was on my mind.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Let’s get this one to the finish line ! Lol and start the next grow with what you have learned

Top Bottom