Super skunk auto 2 light green plants! Why?

• Thread starter Jimh9494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Mean time find ya a cheap ppm meter and ph drops of meter those two things will help you so much!

Jimh9494

Jimh9494

All that stuff combined is ur issue not just one thing , but that’s my opinion . Been in the same boat brother
Sooo check ph, light is good. Watch watering too much, back off on nutes, anything else, theres more then i expected to learn! But im determined!!! Ill get it perfect eventually! Tis my goal! Learn how to grow tasty potent buds for my smoking pleasure!😜😜😜

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sooo check ph, light is good. Watch watering too much, back off on nutes, anything else, theres more then i expected to learn! But im determined!!! Ill get it perfect eventually! Tis my goal! Learn how to grow tasty potent buds for my smoking pleasure!😜😜😜
Doesn’t happen overnight, that’s why so many just give up. I’m no expert for sure! Still learning myself . But I started exactly like you

Moshmen

Moshmen

How far away is the lights from canopy? Are they both ts2000 ?

Jimh9494

Jimh9494

Let’s get this one to the finish line ! Lol and start the next grow with what you have learned
Thanks man! I started another that seems to have went well. Ive learned a little something. Not enough by far! But thanks for your thoughts last time! It sure has helped. I dont know how to send a link to my plants growing now. , but take a look if you can, ide like your opinion if u wouldnt mind. There all autos planted same time. I have 1 cinderella jack auto, 2fat bananas, 1 blueberry, 2 bruce banners, and 3 wedding cakno pics of wedding cake yet, it grew slower.

Top Bottom