Super Sour Skunk

• Thread starter metadoneth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

metadoneth

I just got some and want more info!! Flower time? Stretch? Smell? haha sour and skunky I hope!!

M

metadoneth

Help me out here someone!!! Over 80 views and no responses!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
horti will respond when he logs on he always does patience daniel son

HortiLab

HortiLab

I just got some and want more info!! Flower time? Stretch? Smell? haha sour and skunky I hope!!

Hey metadoneth, the "Super Sour Skunk" are brand new and still being tested!

Flowering time should be around 9-10 weeks. Expect old school skunky buds with that new school sour twist.

Will post some pics soon.

M

metadoneth

Thanks yeah Im really excited about these!! Thanks for the reply.. Id love to see some pictures when you get the chance please toss a few up!!

F

ForcedInduction

What is the genetic make-up of this strain? Or is it a secret?

A

Antonio111

Hello Hortilab

ECSD CLONE IS A SINGLE FEMALE, AS YOU HAVE A MALE ECDS? YOU HAVE AN MALE MALE Sour Diesel but never ECSD.

Has an explanation for this?

Start early with Cannabiscafe picture on my monitor should invite him a greeting, I hope everything goes well.

PD:Good signing the girl's Irani in South Expocannabis :)

L

lePereLabat

It's a Ecsd v3 male from the Rdog... As Head use for his casey jones ( cross with oriental express female from BillyGoat)...by the way there are the same one? would be nice when you know di casey...

HortiLab

HortiLab

It's a Ecsd v3 male from the Rdog... As Head use for his casey jones ( cross with oriental express female from BillyGoat)...by the way there are the same one? would be nice when you know di casey...

Hola Antonio,

you are right, the ECSD is a clone only.

For our "Sour X´s" we use an ECSDv3 male as lePereLabat stated correctly!

Hope that helps!

A

Antonio111

hey guys thanks for the clarification, maybe Rez chose a somewhat popular name for the SD, do not doubt that Hortilab is working with high-quality pollen.

Peace ¡

HortiLab

HortiLab

"Super Sour Skunk"

Finally the first "Super Sour Skunk" bud shots...

DSC04946
DSC04939
DSC04937
DSC04917
MEGA956

MEGA956

//Wow.. :confused0059:

//Will Starbud hit the bay any time soon??

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Thats great news, thank you HL.

//Have you decided what strain you'll be entering in this year's HTCC?

C

cephas333

I saw these as freebies and was wondering if they were gonna be made available......I'll be looking out for these.

G

greenkeeper

mhh these Super Sour Skunk ladies sure have the original sourdiesel look in it
wish i could taste some of it lol
well done hortilab

G

gerardbutler79

Hey Horti can you go into a little detail on the Super Skunk mother? From my experience these are great commercial plants but can vary pretty widely on potency.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey Horti can you go into a little detail on the Super Skunk mother? From my experience these are great commercial plants but can vary pretty widely on potency.

The Super Skunk clone used for this X has been around locally since at least 97. It is a super strong and vigorous plant and is very appreciated by the old school skunk lovers.
It is relativly fast flowering loaded with dense, fat buds with a pungent & powerful skunk smell!
The taste is skunky sweet accompanied by a nice physical body stone.

The ECSDv3 dad added quite a bit more sativa influence to the X. The "Super Sour Skunk" provides a more soaring high with a little bit of body and keeps one smiling all day long!

Top Bottom