Super Star Dawg

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey everyone, as of today, upon finding a few too many males in some seeds I planted from ole Jamaica, I decided to make the rest of my run the cuts from the super star dawgs that havnt even been run out yet, now tell me thats not a cryin shame right there!
So i'll be keeping a little journal here of this on in particular, cause i think these are something truly special. I'll get some shots up for you guys in the next few days, let em get some size first, but damn, can you ever see the diesel and the chem shine through in these genetics. Really looking forward to what kickin in there, got this funny feeling topdawg might be my new company to play around with for a while, really like the attitude and the methods of working the genetics.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Got love the Super Stardawg!!! I do anyway. Cant wait to see how these girls turn out for you BB. You will have to deal with some extra weight though!!! lol How many girls did you end up with? I will be cracking more of these and along with some Purple Stardawg. RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Pullin' up a chair.:character0113:

glad to have ya along my man.

should be bomb get ready for a big yield! MSS crosses come out huge from my experience

Always what I like to hear, this is actually the first thing I'll have ran using the mss, well, you know except the chems themselves, but as for stepping outside of those just a touch, should be real fun, and I need some big yielders. I have lots that do, but they dont tend to be the jars I cant keep my hands off, except haze, but thats a commitment grow there i like to call it.

ahhh yea i cant wait!

I'll get some pics of the little ones up tonight so the waiting wont seem so bad, lol.

Got love the Super Stardawg!!! I do anyway. Cant wait to see how these girls turn out for you BB. You will have to deal with some extra weight though!!! lol How many girls did you end up with? I will be cracking more of these and along with some Purple Stardawg. RB

I think out of 12 seeds I ended up with 8 females, so pretty damn good, I should have held onto a male, but space issues made that decision for me. And I'm a skinny guy, I could use a bit more weight, lol.

rollajoint

rollajoint

Letsss see these babies turn to BEASTS !!! Ill watch this one !:character0053:

Good luck man !

RJ

winta

winta

great now i dont have to go crazy lol :)

I'll get some pics of the little ones up tonight so the waiting wont seem so bad, lol.

true grit

true grit

All over it brotha man, can't wait to see ya work these!!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok, so little ones it is, as you see by the top vs lower leaves, ive got thrips, and I've almost got them under control, couple more weeks of every 3 day sprays and I should be ok, getting expensive though i must say.

Oh, and if you notice in the back ground, thats what about a cup of pura vida bloom looks like when its spilled, so watch for my cleaning organic nutrients out of your carpet thread later, lol.

Untitled Scanned 01
Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 09
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Last couple, and one of which is the one that was a touch slow to root, hence the midget.

Untitled Scanned 10
Untitled Scanned 11
Untitled Scanned 12
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looking healthy! caught the damn thrips in time; not much damage. They are fast little suckers and can survive multiple attacks...

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks bro, its actually an ongoing issue, I've gotten pretty good at fighting the little bastards off. My real issue is that i live in a 130 year old house thats not in good shape. Lots of old wood, and you know what that means.
JJ, if you happen past my thread, think you could give them the old pheno look over? i think I see the orig diesel pheno there, as I have that cut myself, well the amish diesel, which if I'm not mistaken is the same thing, if not feel free to correct, looking real similar.

winta

winta

your babies always look so healthy! it shows that u treat them right!

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Yeah a little too early to tell but they look great and seem to have the leaf structure. Wait until you flower them out and then you will see what you have. Good luck on the rest of your grow.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

your babies always look so healthy! it shows that u treat them right!

Thanks man, trying to at least.

HAHA, i just spilled a gallon of pura vida the otherday, i cant wait for your thread on getting it out of carpet, haha, luckily i just spilled on cement! Personally i never like trying to pick out different phenos this early as things will change, You will know your Mass Super Skunk pheno by its lack of strech, the chemdog phenos will strech for you and be much more fuely/chemy, Looking good keep it up!

Sucks on the gallon man, thats an expensive drop right there. Ya, i figure its pretty early, but you know, if your gonna have any luck with someone knowing this early its gonna be the man himself, may as well check. Pretty used to the chems now, though I have to say, still struggling with Mg levels a bit though.

Yeah a little too early to tell but they look great and seem to have the leaf structure. Wait until you flower them out and then you will see what you have. Good luck on the rest of your grow.

Hey JJ, thanks for taking a look. Well timed, I just signed in. As I just said, figured it was a bit early but might as well see if you could pick em out, make life a touch easier as it were. Hope I can make em look half decent for ya by the end bro.

M

MASSES 420KING

those are beautiful plants look super healthy keep up the good work brotha

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looking nice and healthy BB. The ones I ran were very grow friendly. My keeper looks alot like your leaf patterns. Leathery. Cant wait to see what they turn out for you. I should snap a couple pics of my girl in veg and flower(5.5wks) right now. RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

those are beautiful plants look super healthy keep up the good work brotha

Thanks masses, they all are looking good still, been moved up to the 1 gals, so shouldnt be too much longer.

Looking nice and healthy BB. The ones I ran were very grow friendly. My keeper looks alot like your leaf patterns. Leathery. Cant wait to see what they turn out for you. I should snap a couple pics of my girl in veg and flower(5.5wks) right now. RB

Nice, i cant wait to see how these go, especially if they're anywhere near as nice as yours were. Had my first catastrophy all ready though, one fell off the table when I didnt lay it there in the best of spots, and snapped the top right off and she was flat to the soil, shes back on the grow now, but damn, close one, one of the really nice ones too, almost cried bro, lol. By the way, anyone ever notice I use way to many commas?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Here is my Super Stardawg keeper(sour honey) along her clone in veg. This is at 40 days flower from flip. RB

BB, I will delete these pics if you want me too, just say the word.

100 0219
100 0222
100 0223
Top Bottom