M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
!!!

damn them lookin good....right on!!!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

No worries rb, post away my man, they are lookin sick too bro. I have one that kind of looks like the leaf structure of that, but they havnt had the best light, so they need to perk up a little. Hope to find one like that man, just beautiful!

A

azmatis

that crossing sounds awesome!
looking forward the end result
respect
azmatis

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey again guys, long night doing this shit tonight, but this is the last one thank fuck. Like I said in the other thread, already up, but didnt want to link to my own thread. The ssds are mixed in with these, ill point em out if you want, but I'll get proper shots this week anyway.

Untitled Scanned 66
Untitled Scanned 67
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

beautiful! Nice structure on those girls!

Thanks man, been doing a lot of pinching on these to keep the height under control and focus on bushes of tops, since they are flowering under 4 I want to pull the whole surface area deal as opposed to depth, you know how it goes.

SSD 1:

Untitled Scanned 47
Untitled Scanned 48
Untitled Scanned 49
true grit

true grit

Wowzer!! Those are looking killer bro! I really need to get in on the next TopDawg drop for sure!! Sounds like a pack (or two) of Stardawg is in order....

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Wowzer!! Those are looking killer bro! I really need to get in on the next TopDawg drop for sure!! Sounds like a pack (or two) of Stardawg is in order....

Thanks man, I actually just had to go steal some snips off em cause i didnt clone these either, just grabbed my favorite couple though to be honest. And a couple of the f2s from the alien stuff by darkside, just could let my favorite ones go, yet to smoke em, just those ones I had the feeling about dont ya know.

true grit

true grit

Yeah I feel ya! Hopefully they don't reveg on ya! Keep me posted on the smoke on these...I know GTD is touting a stardawg hes got. Bet those Aliens will be killer too, they look great.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So you guys are gonna see the same post in 2 separate threads, as everything from the 2 grows were in the same room. These will go no more, as something(i dont care to look at this point)has hermed bad overnight, and the whole room is nothing but pollinated hairs. So thats it, and it fuckin sucks let me tell ya!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya it blows man, and i did take a look, it was the alien tech gear that hermed, not jjs stuff, so the ssd is safe as far as I can see, just ruined by other trash in the room sadly.

true grit

true grit

Fuck that sucks broseph....seems we've all been hit by a few CC issues this run. You keep cuts to run em again?

Time to do work on some JJ gear over here....

E

entrails

JJ's gear seems pretty safe.

Recessive genetics make me :angry

Top Bottom