Super Stardawg Hermaphrodite!

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello everyone:

Has anyone experienced this in the Super Stardawg seeds by chance? I'm curious cause I've never experienced this to this degree ever, so it's kinda cool but kinda scary when she is near some other outdoor shrubs...lol
Didn't see any open pollen sacs but wow this thing is a true she/he! She showed nothing but hairs til literally a few days ago this happened, she/he was a tiny lil seedling in a mini container and was slender but way taller than the other 2 super stardawg beans. Good thing I went for a walk today, got she/he in time.

Regardless, it's a trippy specimen, check out below her skirt....:banana1sv6:
IMG_05112.JPG
IMG_05101.JPG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
these seeds were started real late and basically went straight into flower, so they are way behind the natural season...

JAWS

JAWS

hey BABA:hi
not sure if that had anything to do with timeing or just a STRAIGHT up hermi but you get it in time just pitch the thing and move along, as pretty as it may be its worthless and can bring ya no joy..
peace brother:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello BODHI:hi
would that not be classified as a hemi? if not why?..
humm:banana1sv6:

U

Urbangrowths

I'm of the same thought as Bodhi... Looks like a male freaking out more then anything IMO. Def pitch, but odd all the same. There hasn't been much breeding of MSS over the years, and maybe she's past her time. I've heard the cut is quite tired anymore. Best of luck though
Peace

S

SSHZ

I agree...... definitely male. As you know Baba, I'm on day 71 flowering and both are still 100% female. Very stable in my opinion. They are doing great. I'm guessing yours were stressed.......

U

Urbangrowths

Ya know on 2nd thought, might be worth grabbin some pollen off of, if no other males have shown up confirmed. Emergency back-up's if ya know what I mean.
The big question lies within the seeds.
Quote me on that!!! Lol
Peace

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

maybe a male herm or a stress triggered male.

but quite a few normal males throw out a few pistills here and there depending on different factors....

my bubba chunk male is a serious cross dresser

P4220034
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Bodhi, She only showed hairs for a bit, but I didn't really glance much at she/he the last week, not sure if it was stressed at all, just was in a really nice place with pretty good sun, no other plants are stressed at all.
@JAWS, Hey buddy, when I took that pic I already had plucked it, first thing I did was, double take than grab that sucker and rip it out of the dirt...lol
I closely inspected the other two Super Stardawgs and they were looking just pistils and smiles.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

maybe just a late declaring male.....

cannabis is sometimes a strange and mysterious plant...:banana1sv6:

enjoy the rest of bunch...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
thanks Bodhi, for sure this species has much to offer and always blows my minds and my eyes...!
That bubba chunk dude looks like he could keep himself entertained on a Sat night...lol

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

its just in the dawg genes buried deep in there,,,,,,jj seems to have done well breeding it out but it still there........out of a pack of whitedawgs i got 8 females , 1 male and a runt thing i killed that never grew,,, the male i kept for a long time then wanted to makes a bunch of f-2s for a bigbag of backup seeds, It was a reverse male to..... just like yours, basically a male witha few hairs ,ive heard dj short talk about using them in breeding, males with female tendency's,not a female, with nuts,,you can tell the difference, but decided against it as the dawg linage has enough hermie tendency buried in it i did not have the urge to add anymore

JAWS

JAWS

shit i dont know i guess umm a female thats shows balls is a hemie but a male that shows hairs is not:emo:emo, i cant see either being worth much and will kill on site...

flip side of the coin umm just about 6weeks ago i had what i thought was a killer STRAWBERRY DIESEL MALE PHENO i mean this dude was pretty interresting indeed he had BLOOD/PURPLE through out the intire plant, i thought for sure i had that special ONE and was going to breed the hell out of him...but after about a week of showing as a full on MALE it started throwing long think white hairs, i thought about for a day or two then i killed his has..

maybe i should have taken some pollen from him just incase...
thanks guys:emo

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

This is exactly what my cut of "The White" did, her calyx's that looked to be forming were forming into weird sack/calyx/pistil things...I noticed around 2.5 weeks of flower....Hmm this is probably what she would have looked like...

Sorry...! Off topic!

true grit

true grit

Yeah I got a few mid term herms in my Stardawg. Know a homie who got some in his a good bit earlier....but honestly- its kinda what I expect when going through Dawg genes and new crosses. Not complaining here, as my Stardawg that worked is blowing away my Chemdog D in all aspects.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

shit i dont know i guess umm a female thats shows balls is a hemie but a male that shows hairs is not:emo:emo, i cant see either being worth much and will kill on site...

flip side of the coin umm just about 6weeks ago i had what i thought was a killer STRAWBERRY DIESEL MALE PHENO i mean this dude was pretty interresting indeed he had BLOOD/PURPLE through out the intire plant, i thought for sure i had that special ONE and was going to breed the hell out of him...but after about a week of showing as a full on MALE it started throwing long think white hairs, i thought about for a day or two then i killed his has..

maybe i should have taken some pollen from him just incase...
thanks guys:emo

its been years since i read djz book , but from what i remember he said that they would give you male and female seeds unlike a hermie, that would give all female most likely with herm tendency's , but reported the male plants that showed female attributives,,,,,,gave m/f seeds with high ratios of the stock being female........

S

SSHZ

Just cut 2 plants today...... still no nanners to be found. Monster yield, cut at 72 days flowering and superb quality......

IMGP0483
IMGP0484
IMGP0485
Quitters

Quitters

its just in the dawg genes buried deep in there,,,,,,jj seems to have done well breeding it out but it still there

I Agree 100% , JJ has done some excellent work tho there will always be good, bad, runts and great stand out bitches in most gene pools.. We all just expect so much more from the chems :smiley_joint:

but honestly- its kinda what I expect when going through Dawg genes and new crosses. Not complaining here, as my Stardawg that worked is blowing away my Chemdog D in all aspects.

StarDawg, its what for dinner lol > been saying theres better phenos than the originals to be found in various Chem bred beanages !!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice SSHZ! Can't wait for the smoke report on that! Looks like some oily dank!

Latest posts

Top Bottom