Super StarDawg in flowering.....

• Thread starter SSHZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

I started 8 but only 2 were females. They are at day 30 flowering. Buds are not real dense yet but the resin is starting to pop..... Pic's are plant 1 and then a closeup and pic 3 in the second plant- which looks like a different pheno. Getting a little smelly too.

Anyone with some SSD experience- please pipe in. I don't find much out there on this strain.

Super stardawg in flowering
Super stardawg in flowering 2
Super stardawg in flowering 3
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Nice pics bro. Looking dank as always I think it was a fairly limited release. I do remember long time ago someone on here ran them. Looking forward to a smoke report. I have a pack of these in vault, may be coming out soon...

JB

hiboy

hiboy

I've heard good things about these girls, my buddy hooked some beans up, yet to pop em
Did you take any cuts of the two females
h

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice SSHZ. I hope your 2 ladies shine :)

I love me some Top Dawg Genetics.

Edit: this was my 310th post (310)... I'm gonna burn one for Nate Dogg. Tres Kush in the SG is always a great life decision :cool0041:

S

SSHZ

I generally don't work off of cuttings, mainly seeds lately. If it turns into something super special, I'll keep the heavier yielder (plant 1) as a mother. But it better be top shelf. I own a large bunch of these and Purple StarDawg seeds so no worry about losing the strain. Also be aware, I grew this out once before-2 plants- and they were both male too so it's 2 females and 8 males out of 10 total so far. Not good......

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
looking great mang! what she smell like now?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Not a good ratio on the Males to females,hope the smoke makes up for it!

S

SSHZ

They are in the back of the room and most difficult to get to so I haven't really given them a "smell" test yet. But, the Pineapple Express in the same room are the most done and the sweetness I do smell is coming from them. The buds are getting larger but not real dense yet- that will come in the last few weeks....... back in another 10 days.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro nice job so far. looks to be a good yeilder as well

S

SSHZ

Just a quick update and a few pic's of 1 of 2 plants. 15 days to go and they'll be chopped at day 68 flowering. The smoke is already better than the 3-4 other things I'm growing. Very strong. One (and my first) bong hit of this and I'm ripped. Yield will also be off the wall- I'm guessing more than 1 whole oz more than I usually get. One of these will be a keeper and become a mother..........

IMGP0446
IMGP0447
IMGP0448
IMGP0449
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
lookjng good bruda

S

SSHZ

For those interested, here are the girls day 64 flowering. I stopped fertilizing about a week ago. I'm starting to notice some sour developing. I keep cutting small nugs and dehydrating over about 6 hours. Way more potent than the Cream Caramel and Pineapple Express I have going........ One of these WILL become a mother for future generations to come. I can let them go to day 75, but no further as the next crop will be ready to go. These turned out so nice, I'll probably test out (12 plants) of my Purple StarDawg next crop in a few weeks.

IMGP0458
IMGP0459
IMGP0457
IMGP0460
IMGP0461
genepool

genepool

looking damn good SSHZ, u got urself a case of the green thumbs !! Ha ha u did great growing them buds, very well done. :)

S

SSHZ

Day 70....... chop on Tuesday. They ARE the stinkiest 2 plants I've grown in quite a long time....

IMGP0478
IMGP0479
IMGP0480
IMGP0477
IMGP0475
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice, keep us posted on the smoke!
I got a few diff phenos of the Super Stardawg outside and am hoping for a keeper.
Looking good SSHZ!!

baba G

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Most Excellent SSHZ, give yourself an old school Barry Horowitz pat on the back, Peace SSP

Top Bottom