Supernatural Brand !

• Thread starter sjstylz408
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sjstylz408

A Buddy of mine has been running Supernatural Brand line for a while he loves it. It seems pretty solid. I was wondering if anybody has tried this line (Grow Terra, Bloom Terra, Bud Booster and Bud Blaster) i think that is what he uses but i know sometimes he wont do Bud Blaster (really expensive) once a while when hes strapped on cash. He uses the soild one not the hydro one.

also if anybody ran it do they have problems with a certain soil? Sentivity issues?

Miggs

Miggs

Interested as well. I'm getting ready to run the sample packs they sent me on my Northern Lights.

D

docdoom420

shoot em a e-mail and maybe they'll send you a sample pack to try out...

true grit

true grit

Only used their rooting powder and it was rocking for sure.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hey true grit where do ya pick that one up.....

Ive been using their bud blaster for the last 6 months in place of moab. works great.

true grit

true grit

Nice, what kinda difference you see between it and MOAB? Do you do the hammerhead/Moab combo?

picked it up a while back at a local shop as samples, but have started to see it at the big chain stores recently up on front shelves....

S

sjstylz408

Soory I dont even know what a MOAB is. Just had some pics of is last harvest but seems pretty soild.

Cueves   OG Kush   3 6 11 4
Cueves   OG Kush   3 6 11 14
Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Yea I also use Supernatural its great stuff..I've tried there Terra in soil and Aqua in a dwc and ebb and flow..They do wonders I recently tried there rooting powder I guess I will find out how it does once my clones start rooting....

Venom818

Venom818

most base nutes are the shit you just have to know how to use them there bud blaster seems solid and i know there was a og kush recipe from the kind man that use super natural as a base.Also my hydro shop says they sell alot of it.

sedate

sedate

A Buddy of mine has been running Supernatural Brand line for a while he loves it. It seems pretty solid. I was wondering if anybody has tried this line (Grow Terra, Bloom Terra, Bud Booster and Bud Blaster) i think that is what he uses but i know sometimes he wont do Bud Blaster (really expensive) once a while when hes strapped on cash. He uses the soild one not the hydro one.

I've heard nothing but great things about Supernatural - and the stuff mixes out so much that it's really starting to build a following here in Denver. I've met a number of hydrogrowers that are mighty happy with the switch -

I'm actually thinking of switching off from Botanicare when my gallon is gone.

sedate

sedate

sjs said:
Just had some pics of is last harvest but seems pretty soild.

That fucking nug on the left is nuts. I love layered triches like that.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Some old friends of mine used to run supernatural with good results. The supurnatural budblaster though seems to be nothing more than overprices mkp

Mono-potassium phosphate MKP 0-52-34

SuperNatural Bud Blaster 1-52-31

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Soory I dont even know what a MOAB is. Just had some pics of is last harvest but seems pretty soild.

thos nugs looks pretty nice - what is that?

I just heard a few outdoor guys talking about supernatural - they seemed pretty damn happy with it - they mostly use top feeds but give 2-3 feedings of store bought nutes and boosters during flower

they were spending a ton of money on it thats for sure

S

sjstylz408

Og kush clone from harborside.

Ive been thinking since i cant afford Budblaster that is about A Bill(100) im looking into this Molasses stuff. Been just researching it seems like i might give it a try only during last 2weeks is what i read that somepeople are doing

med man

med man

Breeder
hey dudes

if you want some objective feed back from the field:

cons
- expect a smaller yield (excess p)
- too much p in everything except their hydro v and b
- overpriced for a powder
- better for fruits and veggies
- really shitty black burn from too much p
- not for self production

pros
- great for hydro (bases only / low p)
- very easy to use
- long shelf life
- neon green, white, rock hard buds (from excess p)
- they have awesome pre-made bags, flood systems and set ups
- great for commercial production
- use salt not sugar as a sweetener

if you run virtually anything with low p like a.n., their hydro line or anything else expect 50-100% bigger yields and better burn/white ash vs their soilline and blaster booster

these resluts are based on a years worth of commercial field studies in bc i have done

i know tons of commercial growers that have switched over, but def not for cannassouiers :-)

hope this helps

med-man

S

soma151

hey dudes

if you want some objective feed back from the field:

cons
- expect a smaller yield (excess p)
- too much p in everything except their hydro v and b
- overpriced for a powder
- better for fruits and veggies
- really shitty black burn from too much p
- not for self production

pros
- great for hydro (bases only / low p)
- very easy to use
- long shelf life
- neon green, white, rock hard buds (from excess p)
- they have awesome pre-made bags, flood systems and set ups
- great for commercial production
- use salt not sugar as a sweetener

if you run virtually anything with low p like a.n., their hydro line or anything else expect 50-100% bigger yields and better burn/white ash vs their soilline and blaster booster

these resluts are based on a years worth of commercial field studies in bc i have done

i know tons of commercial growers that have switched over, but def not for cannassouiers :)

hope this helps

med-man
Hey can you help me? I have been using supernatural for many years now and have been very happy with my drip system, i switched over to a flood and return and can't seem to make this new system work with super natural line, I see you have worked with this line for some time and i need some help.

med man

med man

Breeder
What is happening buddy?

If anything. You should run snb grow from clone to harvest. The hydro grow. Waaaaay to mich P in their food. And boosters

med-man

Trixxi

Trixxi

We use supernatural at the large rec grow where I work. Plants seem to like it but I think it's better for the hardy phenotype

Latest posts

Top Bottom