SuperStorms said to hit CA

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just read this on yahoo and noticed no one has said anything about it here on the farm. sounds like you CA cats in the valley need to start thinking of a backup plan incase this shit happens for real! check out the link ~SMF~

the rrock

the rrock

anything is possible, I get 90-100inches of rain every year where I am at in CA with no big issues other than washed out roads and trees down. So just BRING IT

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
been hoping to see the valley return to its original form one day (inland sea) before I die because I have always wanted to own beach front property

Cort

Cort

Remember that the same scientists who report these findings depend on bad things happening so they get funding for research into all this bad stuff happening.

Truth, lies, or somewhere in between, Im not judging. In other professions it would be called a conflict of interest.

Bring it on :D

V

vancerz

thats nutty smf good find! its all good im stocked up for Armageddon already and im in central cal! w00t for me!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
been hoping to see the valley return to its original form one day (inland sea) before I die because I have always wanted to own beach front property
I am saving my pennies to buy an island, my very own private island.

In any event, including a superstorm event, the central valley regions have been long known to be the nation's next great disaster because so many homes have been built below levies. Old, failing levies. Won't require a superstorm to produce the sort of flooding that will displace many people, either. Just a good couple of storms leaving enough snow-pack with a period of warming sufficient to cause just enough snow to melt, et voila, burst levies and flooding.

I did trip out when I learned that you can and do get tornadoes in California, especially because we don't build our homes with any sort of tornado-preparation in mind.

T

TheRealBoss

sounds like i'll have to move up the mountain...my little creek wouldn't be so little anymore!

P

paperplane

Sounds like the crew at HAARP are gearing up for another weather related disaster. I wonder what Company w/ ties to some politician will get the job of clean up? More global warming propaganda.

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

This, my friends, is why I walk mountains. You never get flooded on top of a mountain.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Remember that the same scientists who report these findings depend on bad things happening so they get funding for research into all this bad stuff happening.

Truth, lies, or somewhere in between, Im not judging. In other professions it would be called a conflict of interest.

Bring it on :D

WORD CORT!!!

COnfu...

420Gator

420Gator

maybe i can finally throw my portable ACs away, thatd be great

Latest posts

Top Bottom