Surfr's grow show poppin off with Alien Genetics!

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
What up Farmers!!! Soooo honored to run these cuts! Alien is an awesome dude and his genetics are grade AAA DANK!

A little info on the room:

Right now I am running 4 1K's over 4 3'x3'x6" coco beds. The beds consist of Roots Organics coco mix. I love the stuff as it's an already pre-mixed coco/perlite mix. I built a trellis over the beds to train them with. The room is 15'x12'x10' and has an intake/exhaust and the lights are open hood/not air cooled.. My day time temps run around 75 and lights off around 60-65. After this round I plan to seal it all up and run a mini split with CO2.

I have two tables of the Fruity Pebble OG, one table of Blueberry Underdog, and one table of the Alien Dawg. I also have another 3'x3' tray full of test/personal smoke. In the test tray I've got (2)Tahoe Aliens, (2)Purple Fire OG, (2)Triple OG, and a bunch of Fruity Pebble OG..

Nutes are:

Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil
Budswel
Silica Blast
GO CaMg+
Open Sesame
HammerHead
Bud Candy
Molasses
Moab

Everything is at 20 days right now... I am going to snag a bunch of pics tonight when the lights pop on..

Thanks for looking and Thanks again to Alien... Can't wait for the new bean releases!

:character0180:

JAWS

JAWS

hello SURF:hi
nice layout, cant wait to see some pics..
peace brother:hi

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sicckkk glad to see u up an runnin bro I'm along for the ride rock shit mang

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
nice layout, cant wait to see some pics..
peace brother:hi

Thanks JAWS! I'll be getting back to you by the end of the day home slice!

Sicckkk glad to see u up an runnin bro I'm along for the ride rock shit mang

Thanks Sticky! I feels GOOOOD to be up and running again!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Subd for this one for sure. Very nice lineup there Surfr. You should feel blessed to have all that alien gear. Really interested in that blueberry underdawg. Purple Fire OG and Tahoe aliens all sound dank as fukk!! Good luck bro. ~ODB~

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Subd for this one for sure. Very nice lineup there Surfr. You should feel blessed to have all that alien gear. Really interested in that blueberry underdawg. Purple Fire OG and Tahoe aliens all sound dank as fukk!! Good luck bro. ~ODB~

Thanks ODB! I def do feel very very blessed bro! From what I understand, the Bluebery Underdog will yield some massive buds! Along with the Tahoe Alien.. The Fruity Pebble is in a league all on it's own.. Some of the dankest OG I have had the pleasure of experiencing.. Fruity Pebble smelling OG to the MAX! The smell on her is def the strongest out of the bunch, even in veg.

O

Organicyumyum

dope man, cant wait to see! i have a blueberry underdog thats about a week and a half from chop chop, looks super bomby. bout to run that Fruity Pebbles O.G. too. yum yum yummy! :tongueout

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
dope man, cant wait to see! i have a blueberry underdog thats about a week and a half from chop chop, looks super bomby. bout to run that Fruity Pebbles O.G. too. yum yum yummy! :tongueout

Lets see some photos bro!

JAWS

JAWS

cool brother i'll be waiting, if things go south just give me a heads-up ok..
peace:hi

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sick line up bro...All dank. I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

20 days from seed? Or 20 days into flower?

Damn dude, looks like you got your shit rocking out!

Im thinking about switching to roots organics coco or something else and making my own bed. you got a DYI you could hook a homie with for the beds? Trying to fit one in a 4x2 tent.

Also, main question......How often and how much do you water your ladies in the roots organics coco beds? Any runoff?

Thanks man!

aleYarok

aleYarok

wow that is quite the lineup!!! pure dank!
cant wait to see some pics.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Good luck with all bro you got some real nice gear your working with

Rock those coco beds!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
These were the only two photos I was able to snag last night before my camera died. They are of the Fruity Pebble OG. You can see the slight claw on a couple leafs. It is due to nute build up in the coco due to not enough runoff.. I flushed them a couple days prior to the photos and I have noticed no more leafs clawing up. Oh and these are at 20 days..

Nov092011_blah_5118.jpg

Nov092011_blah_5114.jpg

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
lookin great surfr.

also, OGPlatinum-i'm pretty sure Geo Pots makes a pot/bed that is 2x4. i just scooped a few of the 4x8's. they have pre inserted pvc in the corners for rigidity and for trellis anchors. you can also take'em out if you dont like.

A

Alien

Supporter
20 days from seed? Or 20 days into flower?

Into flower. Those are all original cuts.

Looking great surfr....keep up the solid work.

Oh...and OrganicYumYum...please throw up a photo or two of that Blueberry Underdog when she finishes before the chop. Would love to check out how she did for you.

Cheers,
Alien

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I am not too sastified with how the photos came out tonight, but oh well.. Hope you enjoy!!

Fruity Pebble OG @ 21 days..

Nov102011_blah2_5169.jpg

Nov102011_blah2_5168.jpg

Nov102011_blah2_5128.jpg

Nov092011_blah2_5189.jpg

Nov092011_blah2_5188.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom