Surfr's grow show poppin off with Alien Genetics!

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice - glad I found this thread

looking good surfr!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Thanks guys! They have finally stopped their stretch and are starting to fattin up! I'll have some fresh shots in a few days.

:character0180:

JAWS

JAWS

hello SURF:hi
thats awesome news brother cant wait to see some new pics...
you rock:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking awesome bro. I been missing out. I haven't been on the farm lately. Damn Internet was down a few weeks. I cant wait to see them ladies in full flower. Good luck with everything!

A

Alien

Supporter
I forgot to mention....

Now that the major stretch is over....DEFINITELY throw up a second trellis on the Blueberry Underdog and Alien Dawg. Those two like to get way too fat for the branches and begin major drooping and falling around day 40-42.

Lookin' good bro. Keep it up.

-Alien

true grit

true grit

Forgot which thread i asked in but think i missed ya- do you pH your organic mix for your coco plants? I have been, but regardless that shit in a res or bucket fluctuates all over. things are looking good right now tho- nice lush green for sure. Using GO Bloom with a buncha other organic shit right now.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I forgot to mention....

Now that the major stretch is over....DEFINITELY throw up a second trellis on the Blueberry Underdog and Alien Dawg. Those two like to get way too fat for the branches and begin major drooping and falling around day 40-42.

Lookin' good bro. Keep it up.

-Alien

Thanks for the head up bro! I'll get that trellis up tonight.. Lets see some photos soon when ya get the chance of what you have going right now!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
After spending about an hour looking at the beds smoking bowls lol.. I have decided to leave the second trellis off. It's more of a test than anything, I "think" with all the silica they have received they should be able to hold their weight.. If not, the beds are easy enough to get all the way around I can put a few stakes up..

I'll have some fresh shots tonight for ya guys!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

After spending about an hour looking at the beds smoking bowls lol.. I have decided to leave the second trellis off. It's more of a test than anything, I "think" with all the silica they have received they should be able to hold their weight.. If not, the beds are easy enough to get all the way around I can put a few stakes up..

I'll have some fresh shots tonight for ya guys!

Cant wait homie! What day exactly them sexy girls on again?

Good vibes!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Day 29 tonight!

Thanks bro!

Anytime homie, cannot wait to see what some other worthy hands will do with Aliens genetics! Going to followin' your diary closely bro!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here's a sneak peak of tonights photo session.. I'm on my way out of the house so this is going to be it till later tonight or early tonight.. Hope you enjoy! Oh and the are all at day 29!

Purple Fire OG, this girl likes A LOT of N...

PF_OG.jpg

Fruity Pebble
FP_OG.jpg

Blueberry Underdog
BLU.jpg

Alien Dawg
AD3.jpg

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here ya go, all at 29 days.. The photos really do the plants no justice at all. They are much larger and frostier than the images want to portray!

Fruity Pebble OG

FP_OG3.jpg

FP_OG2.jpg

FP_OG1.jpg

619ster

619ster

Nice work dude! Love the Alien gear! And you are blessed indeed to have such good access to those cuts. Looks like things are well on their way. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring. Keep up that GREEN work homie! Nice to meet ya by the way (been watching and lurking for a min and I digs the stylo).

Top Bottom