Suspected drunk driver rams home, exposes pot farm

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Suspected drunk driver rams home, exposes pot farm
March 23, 2009

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Authorities said a 63-year-old man suspected of drunken driving crashed his pickup truck into a neighbor's house, leaving a gaping hole and revealing a small marijuana farm inside. San Diego police got a search warrant after the Sunday afternoon crash and confiscated more than 20 pot plants from the house.

Police Sgt. David Jennings said no one was inside the house, and neighbors told officers the residents were gone on a ski trip.

No one was injured in the crash.

Source:

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck that! Now they're having drunk drivers do their work for them?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn talk about shity fuckin luck

B

British_Hempire

How friggin unlucky! Drink Driving is a hell of a lot more of a threat to society than growing a few plants but I bet the drunken old fool gets a lot less harshly treated than the poor farmer!

hubcap

hubcap

now if THAT aint fucking BULLSHIT

see? fucking drunks!!!

now, that guy who drove his car into a house, potentially causing major harm, or worse, to those people inside, will get less time in jail than the pot grower

i have a feeling this aint the last we hear of THIS one!!!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
sounds like the poor sob who had his outside wall blown off his home durin a hurricane exposein his grow for all to see.

aka

R

RansacktheElder

Hope they enjoy their trip...

Daaammmnnn what incredibly bad luck.

L

l33t

guess lesson learned , always grow in the back side facing rooms lol

hubcap

hubcap

HAAHAHHAHAHAAA

now THATS a responce i didnt think of......

or better yet, flip the tables.
make alcohol illegal for one year and weed easily bought, by those 21+ at your local GAS STATION........

maybe THAT will open some eyes???

good post l33t

that was funny

L

l33t

LOL hubcap :)

On a more serious note I do think using the back rooms are always better for a number of reasons , first is smell , even if something goes wrong with odor control systems for some reason you wouldn't want all the stinky hot air to be sent anywhere near the street in front of the house. Plus I d rather have any vents going in or out from walls of the front side of the house.
Also if leo wanted to use IR handheld scanners I would rather have the growroom in the least accessible room for them , usually the backrooms dont have street access near them so cop cars cant get near that side of the building and use the scanners . One more reason is I wouldnt want to have a sealed window that may look suspicious over a long period of time near the front side.

hubcap

hubcap

it also shelters you from drunk off duty cops coming home from the bar, plowed, at 3am.
LOL

oh man! how classic would THAT be, if the drunk driver was the chief of the local police station coming home from just another drunken police gathering!!

oh, WHY, oh WHY, cant the american people just get some news like THAT!!!???

L

l33t

hahahahah

and how funny would it be if the house with the pot plants was the house of the chief of the police LOL

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess they should have been making meth and the cops might have just left lol . They caught those evil pot growers making that crazy drug instead and we all know how pot leads to worse things like Cup cakes and twinkies and a crazy walking trip to the couch :rasta:

P

punkadc

I guess they should have been making meth and the cops might have just left lol . They caught those evil pot growers making that crazy drug instead and we all know how pot leads to worse things like Cup cakes and twinkies and a crazy walking trip to the couch :rasta:

hahaha :D:D:D

S

S1CK0hh

I wouldn't be surprised if the drunk driver was working with the pigs. Maybe they knew they were growing and had no probable cause to get a warrant, knew the residence are out of town so no one will get hurt and have a confidential informant play the role of drunk driver. maybe i'm nuts but i would not put it past those rascally piggys.

hubcap

hubcap

that wouldnt surprise me either man.

dude, im moving to, fucking, botswana.

Top Bottom