Suspected drunk driver rams home, exposes pot farm

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Attis

Hopefully they have a friend who can atleast give them a heads up before they return from their ski trip. I think they would be better off if the went and turned themselves in with a lawyer. Not sure what they did in the past, but damn Karma is a bitch! Hopefully they have some sort of a defense. What are the odds!

Greyskull

Greyskull

20 plants isn't that big of a deal if they have the proper paperwork.... everywhere except San Diego county...

bummer.

T

thc

Its a fucking conspirisy the cops purposly got the guy drunk to do this.

F

Fear

I'm drunk right now!@! Actually I have a friend who recently ran into some asian peoples home, drunk as fuck. They weren't growing and they were home. He started bowing to them apologizing. Dumb Ass friends I have.

general_sketch

general_sketch

this is jus tragically shitty luck for the homeowners... and underscores how fucking stupid the current US drug laws are.

the las time I drove thru a fence, gate, house, person on weed.... never

the last time I heard about a drunk person driving thru a fence, a gate, a house, a person... all the damn time.

gee... :mad0233:

H

HeadCase

How friggin unlucky! Drink Driving is a hell of a lot more of a threat to society than growing a few plants but I bet the drunken old fool gets a lot less harshly treated than the poor farmer!

You hit the nail on the head Britsh Hempire.

I'm not crazy......HeadCase :banana:

T

the420wookie

First of all, I think ciggarettes and alcohol should have been made illegal before marijuana. I dont want to open an argument, but healthwise, they cause more deaths on a good year, than using marijuana has, or ever will.

Now, I bet that driver was like...
DUDE. This is totally where I parked my car!!

Have a good one guys :D-wookie

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

I wouldn't be surprised if the drunk driver was working with the pigs. Maybe they knew they were growing and had no probable cause to get a warrant, knew the residence are out of town so no one will get hurt and have a confidential informant play the role of drunk driver. maybe i'm nuts but i would not put it past those rascally piggys.

actually it would be much easier to have a pig or a snitch act like he was robbing the house. just go break a window start taking stuff out and wait for the neighbors to call the cops and once they get there " HEY LOOK WHAT WE FOUND WINK WINK".

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Drunk drivers are such a nuisance to society but alcohol still remains legal. I certainly can drive better stoned than drunk. lol Don't get me wrong, I like to have a beer or two but it's such a crock of shit that marijuana is still treated like it's heroin or meth.

Poor people...hope they have a medicinal marijuana license. That really really sucks. That stupid drunk driver needs to locked up for a while. Good thing nobody was home!

JH420

JH420

I wouldn't be surprised if the drunk driver was working with the pigs. Maybe they knew they were growing and had no probable cause to get a warrant, knew the residence are out of town so no one will get hurt and have a confidential informant play the role of drunk driver. maybe i'm nuts but i would not put it past those rascally piggys.

I'd think that their lawyer would use this argument to question the validity of the search warrant...

20 plants big deal, that is what you call a "pot farm"?

B

Benhill

And these is the reason I passed on a house right near a road...
Drunk drivers yet herb is illegal...

R

ReelBusy1

LOL hubcap :)

On a more serious note I do think using the back rooms are always better for a number of reasons , first is smell , even if something goes wrong with odor control systems for some reason you wouldn't want all the stinky hot air to be sent anywhere near the street in front of the house. Plus I d rather have any vents going in or out from walls of the front side of the house.
Also if leo wanted to use IR handheld scanners I would rather have the growroom in the least accessible room for them , usually the backrooms dont have street access near them so cop cars cant get near that side of the building and use the scanners . One more reason is I wouldnt want to have a sealed window that may look suspicious over a long period of time near the front side.

All great points to punctuate the first one l33t!

G

gslimm

Dam to come home from a ski trip,and then go to jail,because some old dude had one to many...wtf

R

ReelBusy1

Can't be too careful...

to be safe you need concrete jersey barriers to surround the house.
And a moat and drawbridge.
Maybe a mine field too.

And a mailman with a lot of balls.....
:)

D

doc strange

buzzard luck!!! hope theyve been havin better days. wonder how much homeowners insurance went up.

Top Bottom