Swamp Boy Seeds

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Anybody try these guys out? 200$ a pack of beans. They sound like fire from what I have seen. Anybody have any input?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Anybody try these guys out? 200$ a pack of beans. They sound like fire from what I have seen. Anybody have any input?
I'm growing out some Sweet & Sour Sage, another Georgia Pine cross, it was a gift. It'll have to be absolutely STELLAR for me to say it's worth two bills a pack. I've got a decent looking male from that pack, though, I'm putting him back in veg.

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

I have not ran any of their seeds. But, I will say if any of the newish(as in marketing to strangers) seed producers have done their homework it would be these boys. They only brought us the elites, Triangle Kush and the White... how many other seed producers are there that are using or have used their discoveries as a base? One can only expect great things from these guys.

As for untested "Especially for largely untested packs." I think otherwise. There are many many hyped folks releasing untested poly crap that are throwing herms left and right. Just because the said folks were on Over Grow and threw up some shots a time or two have cred in the seed production biz.

Last edited:
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Yeah I gues there are more threads up on their stuff now. But during the Denver cannabis cup there were only unfinished threads of their seed lines and people ate it up. Swamp boys definitely capitalized on their name and credibility. Can't fault a man for that.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Doing it right now, brother! It'll only be a couple of months before we'll have an idea of how this particular strain goes.

I forgot to say this--their packaging is, by far, the best I've ever seen. They even put lot numbers on them.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

IMG 20150813 103554
IMG 20150813 112806
IMG 20150813 115010

Tnelz

Tnelz

Running their mojito now. Limegerian x orange blossom trail. So far so good. Very excited to see what happens. Planted two seeds git two plants. Once there are pics worth taking I'll take some.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've got a bunch in the fridge and am running out a pile of Tina Danza's right now and they look stellar...I'll let you know how they turn out and then I am on to running a few more strains from them..Ricky and Krome are on their game so I have no worries

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have not! I should have taken a pic of the SBS packaging. I wonder if I kept it.

boo

boo

those 2 cracker boys certainly know what they are doing but 200 a pack seems a little steep...no doubt excellent genetics

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

At the seed bank I shop at they are 180 a pack, 150 a pack when buying three packs, 130$ for 10 or more packs.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

It was suggested to me to stop by there Booth during the CO Cup so My sister and I picked up One pac
Mojito A limgerian cross
Here is what I have so far
5 11 2015 UD 1

The germ rate was great 5/5
Lost one fem to a Growing error nothing to do with the Genetics, Doing great in Veg and topped once branched out well
7 4 2015 UD 1
At the flip 3 fem 2 males By day 15 of the flip one was standing out far greater than her sister and My space is limited to I had to let the #2 plant go and focusted on the Sativa Leaner.
7 22 2015 UD 1
By the half way point the Mojito was the size of my forearm, 34-35 days in
I will post a Finished Pic here so a compleate run is shown for the Sativa side of the Mojito.
8 9 2015 UD 1

All in All a Very Spicy Pine smells and rotten lemons..
8 15 2015 UD 4

Peace FlyJ

boo

boo

seems like that answers that as to the value of the beans they sell...very nice indeed

Top Bottom