Supporter
Heres CCC Sweet Pink Cheese taken at 8 weeks cured for 3

enjoi....

Sweetpinkcheese contest pics 003
Sweetpinkcheese contest pics 015
Sweetpinkcheese contest pics 005
winta

winta

very nice my dude! hows that smellin/tastin? what are the genetics?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Canadian Cannabis Collective

CCC for short, Cheese x Sweet tooth is the genetic makeup. Smells of very srtong, of antiseptic skunk with a sweet pungency to her. The Most sought after headstash ive ever had, people cant get enough of this . very good for depression and appetite stimulation.:banana1sv6: Some of you guys should have these as i sent in hundreds of tester freebies to thc bay like a year ago. I have more i should send also some of my new stuff ive been working on......

-Mass Effect
-Dpd f3 x Goudaberry bx
-Bluebomber(candy pheno)f2s
-Atomic Pink Cheese
-Bluestick (clone only) x Atomic Northern lights
-sweet pink cheese f2
just to name a few...

B

Bhanghead

those buds look delicious man...still haven't had the opportunity to try any "cheese" crosses yet...

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheese crosses are good. ive made two, My Goudaberry and SPC and both are BOmb!!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
ccc`s spc in skunk mag!!!

hey guys thought id share this with some of you if you havent seen it already.

big thanks to ocanabis

Skunk mag 024
Skunk mag 027
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
no response.....wow u guys are a tough crowd.....

Aligee

Aligee

Buds look sweet !!! man im thinking of sweet cheese LOL!!! so what she taste like bro ?!!!

C

ClearWater

Yea im curious as well how they taste, look fantastic though props man on a nice crop

B

BeachBummed

Haha there's about a 5:1 ratio of og kush heads to connissuers that lurk the site

Looks like a bomb cross!! I want to try it... Does it grow more like cheese or sweet tooth?? How's the yield? Man I wish I had that article. Looks like some fire!!

D

dusty

Lookin' fantastic. I would be all over Cheese x Sweet Tooth..Bet it gets HUGE out door in full sun.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
im liking it boys and girls !! hey everyone thanks for the fine comments
beachbummed your funny but right....with no offence to anyone as some og kushs and such are dank there are loads of other wonders to be found i just couldnt possibly fixate on just one or two strains personally :)

but i am all for making the ones you got better.

ocan said it best when he describes the taste as antiseptic mouthwash. some phenos are alot more sweet antiseptic more candy like. very strong and very very appealing. ive started like 4 more in flower that are at the start of their 4th week and three are very similer and lean towards the sweettooth budstructure. while the last one is cheese dom. i revegging that one and i took two cutting that rooted three days ago. i also sprouted 15 more spc as i want to find a special male...

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
2 new phenos of spc

heres a few pictures of the first pheno of two that i have going right now starting week 5.

the is pheno a1

enjoi....

Summer 2010 amelia batisiing 107
Summer 2010 amelia batisiing 108
Summer 2010 amelia batisiing 103
Summer 2010 amelia batisiing 115
TortureKill

TortureKill

That SPC looks stellar bro. Would love to grow a few out. Great job man. I did see that in Skunk mag too. Got the issue sittin right next to the throne! I lost my SPG cut this summer to PM, kick myself in the ass everytime I see that pic in the mag. Great work bro

G

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
2 nd pheno

thanks tk!

heres a few now of the more grapefruit dom cut

sorry to here you lose your spg cut, im sure you could find a few keepers in these f1's theres some magic in these:)

i got 5 more vegging that ill be flipping in month, so stay tuned for the finishing of these and the next 5.
also i let my exodus cheese cut go..again as i have no need for it. i should have passed it on to some friends first but i mislabled it and flowered both mom and cut out..oops!:fubar

its still a killer cut but with the spc the flavor has improved and yeild as well as pure gooeyness. i most likely will be using the spc as one of my main breeding tools. now to find that special spc male. ive had to cull around 5 as they didnt make the cut...

Summer 2010 amelia batisiing 120
Summer 2010 amelia batisiing 123
Summer 2010 amelia batisiing 130
Summer 2010 amelia batisiing 125
danny04

danny04

wow these plants make my mouths watering how is the smell while flowering?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks danny004

the smells range from sweet candy to sour grapefruit with skunky undertones and a strong antispetic aroma and flavor in almost all phenos, very pleasent unique smlling weed absolutly deiciouS to say the least... the sour grapefruit/antiseptic pheno has a sour bite to her so watch out!!;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom