swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
from what i remember i thought obs lost his cut of alien technology...and alien kush(alien tech x lvpk) is the one everyone uses to make alien gear...dono but i think thats right..dj
and alien kush f2's also

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I have some alien express beans. Pineapple Express x alien formaggio. Did these come from you @obsoul33t ?

william76

william76

apples 2 oranges is th ojb male x to the sour apple mom ..should be some grape ,orange and sour apple smells coming from this cross .. it will be a dabbers dream strain for terps
Are you working on anything obs that's got you excited that you could tell us about?if not I understand,all the best,76

tconch

tconch

apples 2 oranges is th ojb male x to the sour apple mom ..should be some grape ,orange and sour apple smells coming from this cross .. it will be a dabbers dream strain for terps
wondering if it's true you are or will be working with jackmayoff on this venture?

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

WOW! Sick Ken rock that shit! Love to hear these beans are out there! Keep on keepin on brothers! LOVE!

soserthc1

soserthc1

wondering if it's true you are or will be working with jackmayoff on this venture?
Working with Jack yes exclusively would be obs answer but Jack has stated him and obs are making crosses in his thread and also ThaDocta but Jack made it sound as he was making crosses with obs and ThaDocta he didn't make it clear if all 3 were working together maybe 1 will chime in as i am also curious

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The OJB x apples are throwing out huge donks. Curby ran some and they got BIG! I have the spitfire and sour big E about to flip. Gonna be fuego
Great to hear that! :woot:
Is the big E OG lanky like most OG ?
I have trouble with the lanky og's that need a lot of support

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
This just in, Swerve is about to Release something that looks to be a Tiny Alien..:blackalien:
Swereve CC Seeds

jlr42024

jlr42024

Obs how about starting your own thread focusing on Franchise Genetics and the future separating yourself from this BS that is apparently more interesting then just how lucky the community will be once your gear lands! Maybe I'm alone in thinking this but I'd like to follow your progress minus the drama?
Positive Vibes Everyone

Top Bottom