swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Swerves a hack. Folks should know that by now, and if you don't ya just havent been around long enough to witness his bitchassness.
What should be taken away from this thread is hes a hack trying to cash in on others work. You can apologize, own up to mistakes, or do whatever the fuck you want- if you continually act like a chump, you probably are.

Looking forward to some real Obs gear!!

Last edited:
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Swerves a hack. Folks should know that by now, and if you don't ya just havent been around long enough to witness his bitchassness. Whether its backdooring cuts, hyping stuff, stealing pix, shit breeding practices, lying to customers, or just plain droppin gear thats not on the level to stack some loot....hes earned his rep.

What should be taken away from this thread is hes a hack trying to cash in on others work. You can apologize, own up to mistakes, or do whatever the fuck you want- if you continually act like a chump, you probably are.

LMFAO @ "Bitchassness" Gritty. Classic!
M

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Swerves a hack. Folks should know that by now, and if you don't ya just havent been around long enough to witness his bitchassness.

^^^^ True G rite there.... That's real talk we want the REAL DEAL OBS GEAR!!!!

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Ok, I'm gonna ask a really stupid question here. I must just not be one of the cool kids but who is Swerve affiliated with? Cali Connections? Also what is RezDog's company? I'm so out of of the loop on who is who.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

These are important questions as , you need to avoid both of these wankers. Cali Connection is Swerve, do not buy his beans, his money goes into advertising and marketing not producing solid gear, he will wreck your grow with hermies... It's all but guaranteed . As far as Rez, he is crooked and a thief, and his company is based on pollen chucking in a 4x4 tent and people loved him. Another purveyor of hermie filled beans ....you are better off out of the loop, if your loop includes these tools

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ok, I'm gonna ask a really stupid question here. I must just not be one of the cool kids but who is Swerve affiliated with? Cali Connections? Also what is RezDog's company? I'm so out of of the loop on who is who.
swerve - cali connection - big advertising dollar in HT and gear is commonly known to herm
Rez - chem's jock ic fame ...... RAT ...
Obs - throwing fire and been working on helix for 7 years and if drops will be crazy around here , also the original creator of Alien (the brand name)

jlr42024

jlr42024

Fellow farmers lets please refrain from stating the obvious about Swerve repeatedly and make this as positive about Obs releasing gear as possible. Maybe even some suggestions to Obs about what gen lines the Comm would like to see his touch on or whatever just positivity farmers and we might see this happen and Believe me we're lucky this is even being given another chance and ×10 that when it does happen!
Much respect Obs for all your contributions to the MMJ Comm. its time you're acknowledged and your work gets its proper reckognition.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Thanks for the info farm. So im taking it my White Fire Alien cut I just picked up maybe was influenced by Obs or is one of Obs' s creations? She's 15 days into flower and is looking beautiful.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the info farm. So im taking it my White Fire Alien cut I just picked up maybe was influenced by Obs or is one of Obs' s creations? She's 15 days into flower and is looking beautiful.
Obs made the original alien kush f1. A few breeders got some (such as ograskal and swerve) and made f2's and crosses with the f2's. The white fire alien was made by ograskal and is the white x (fire og x alien kush f2)

mack 10

mack 10

Bit late to the party but..
Good luck on the Seed Co Obs, Anything getting to the near ready stage?
If ya need any testers I will for sure throw my hat into the ring.
Now can we see some new pics? something nice to tease us with?
Man I been waiting years for you to drop some beans Obs, much like everyone else. So, drop some bombs on us, we're ready!
420 release would be nice!!
Mack.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Obs made the original alien kush f1. A few breeders got some (such as ograskal and swerve) and made f2's and crosses with the f2's. The white fire alien was made by ograskal and is the white x (fire og x alien kush f2)
I believe, Garden of Dreams Seed co. used an alien kush male from Obs to make all their Alien crosses. But they say Alien kush f2 on em o_O

I found some keepers in those beans!

Keep an eye out for a Franchise Genetics thread comming soon :happy:

FGbeans
Last edited:
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Where have u got those @caregiverken ? Those land-races f2's sounds like fun fun bro. Nice score...

Top Bottom