swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i have nothing to do with this new release ,i am pretty sure swerve is making f2's or f3's as i am positive he does not have anymore f1 seeds from me . I didn't give him that many seeds and i am not cool with how he calls it original alien .. i am on the verge of releasing the original lines myself and starting a seed company so this is stepping on toes ..
also i never gave swerve the alien kush so he either got f2's from raskal or who knows .. he never once did anything he said he would do for me .. originally he said he would take care of me when $ rolled in since i gave him the seeds for free ... he has made shit tons of money from MY work and never gave me a single seed or dime to repay the favor ...

I am almost done after 7 years of work on this line to stabilize the alien tech in as pure a form as possible , starting with a huge population to select from having tested atleast a 100 f1 males for selection . no one can bring the line as close to the original as i can because no one else has grown ,seen or smoked the pure form except for me and a few close friends ..

i am super cool with him doing hybrids all day but releasing what he calls original alien is not cool with me , i hope swerve does the right thing by me since i was soo fucking cool to hook him up in the first place ..
Glad to hear u will be releasing some of ur work, OBS. Thanx for clearing things up about Swerve. I am truly excited about the Apricot Helix and Alien lines. Ur work has been an inspiration since I joined the Farm. I remember hearing Kottonmouth Kings rapping about the Alien strains back in the day and always wanted to smoke that herb. Hoping to add ur strains to my collection and provide my patients with top notch medicine like no other. Keep doin ur thing, bro! Best of luck with all ur ventures in 2014. Have a safe New Year's Eve as well.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome really glad i seen all this i am also waiting in the back for the obs gear im way down here in the desert and have have heard about obs weed and selections from a few peeps i really respect n i know obs is a pretty intelligent dude to so im pretty stoked to see it go down!
Peace.

That Funky RKS description sounds insane exactly like the OG skunk i grew up smokeing in mass thru the 80s damn this site is bangin here lately. Good stuff!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea u def gotta be on ur seed whore game around here if ur waiting for a drop seems like everything ive been watching and waiting for is gone within a 15 minute window just got lucky getting the medman wcsd when i did!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol @burppp i hear ya doggy but i dunno if u noticed or not obs came in the last couple pages and set the world str8 about whats what and his future plans showed a huge bag of beans and mentioned releasing them... Far as the rest u really do have to drown and stay on topp of the situation around here cause i guarantee when those beans are dropped they will be gone and sold out within the first couple hours of the drop no doubt just sayin if u didnt know now u know thats how,it works around here lol

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Even Obama is getting his money around if Obs does a drop......:cool:
Obama needs your money2

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@PaperStreet Really I don't think OBS in on the marketing game, he don't need it IMO, his seeds will sell, cause we all know he ain't no joke in the game lol. The brother seems to have some ethics and respect for what he does. But I'm sure he won't mind questions, he knows the forum game to well, he been there. I pay my respect to OBS and Logic for giving me (us) the chance to score those genetics :)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

@TheCoolestMan fasho wasnt directed at Obs or any other breeder here for that matter just sayin the system thats set in place here is genius and whether its done intentionally or not its very smart and from a marketing/sales standpoint theres no better way of doing it like i said they got the seed game on lock here and anyone could learn a thing or 2 bout the way its done from the drops here lol just sayin u know

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I saw some nice Grass Kuckles phenos. Purple as all hell and fast as f%$*. Like 50-days fast. Im not sure if I would ever buy any of his gear again though. He had some disasters in the past with pollen chucking reversed pollen and crossing his fingers( IE his Chemdog D releases where he reversed that D). JJ even warned him about the consequences of selling untested gear. ANd the picture a few years back that aired in high times that showed his grow which was covered in PM.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@ burppp I don't see no drama here. If u tell me that OBS won't drop it cause they were a few questions in the thread I will lmao for days :D

I don't think OBS he's that of sensitive person, is he? lol
He/we /every body knows his gears are most wanted, and he posted a bag of seeds here, wrong move if ya don't peep to ask questions. Doesn't make sens, u see me?

and 10k a pack? oh shit did I say ethic? lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

Its called supply and demand and its good business practices beans are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them but the price , name of seeds company are a little to much as obviously obs will say that when he is good and ready and not being ask here will get it done. He stated he worked the line for 7 yrs so obviously the man has patients and is not gonna jump the gun - quoting price , just be patient and wait for the obs seed drop banner as its coming ......I hope

Top Bottom