swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

davidian

Swerve certainly held court on the lowest rung on the ladder for awhile there.... but at least Swerve didn't run away when his gear came into question and he made an effort to make things right. That is far more than happened recently here, where no effort was made to make things right other than to simply make it all go away. 'nuff said.
swerve made an effort???
LOLOLOLOLL!!
Well that has got to be the most patheticlly weak effort Ive ever seen...how many people actually ended up getting replacement packs for the hermie garbage he sold them in the first place? Not many....

silas

silas

hey ken i have something a bred just for outdoor that i think you'll dig ... stardog ix male "nbk" x to a special roadkill 91 lady from a pack of bodhi's rks91 ... she gets fucking huge and stanks of dead foul skunk . also the orange juice bubblegum was run outdoor this year and crushed the yield with some serious funk .. hit me up

Obs I'd love to see a pic of that Skunk91
Sounds exactly like the one I found.Filthy.

B

Buzzbait

swerve made an effort???
LOLOLOLOLL!!
Well that has got to be the most patheticlly weak effort Ive ever seen...how many people actually ended up getting replacement packs for the hermie garbage he sold them in the first place? Not many....
I know several people who got 12 strains which was what he had at the time,the Tahoe and larry had some dank phenos,one of my Tahoe phenos yielded 5 oz and was black as hell.I also some people who tried to get seeds when they never bought any to start with.I ran his Raskal OG and one auto flowered and swerve gave my buddy 12 packs.I do think his quality has went to shit since he farms his shit out......I found some good phenos in his gear but I hear its went way down in the last two years

trippinballz

trippinballz

swerve made an effort???
LOLOLOLOLL!!

My replacements weren't what I had purchased/asked to be replaced...and the replacement Raskals were all males but one...and that died.... but some folks DID get replacements...and an effort WAS made to attempt to Band-Aid the problem. Swerve is a dick, for sure, but he didn't run away crying or blame people's growing skills when the shit hit the fan like happened here. Big difference, IMO.

A

A-Roe

Yeah Swerve did own up to his, and is still rolling regardless of what the next man may think of him. And if his plants are still being passed around Cali as the real thing then dude must have done something right somewhere. Everybody makes mistakes small or big, the only thing that separate Men from Bitches is the ability to apologize and make things right. Like its always said "If you dont want to buy them then dont" I'm tried of reading all this bitching, I just had to straighten the Haters over at the Zon about not buying from the Farm.

jlr42024

jlr42024

just praying this happens and its not a repeat of a few yrs ago! So lets stay positive and focus energy on keeping things pushing forward and moving on from the past! Obs work and contribution needs to take its place on top of the game and finally be recognized and available to the mmj Community where its belonged for sometime IMO !

zeke

zeke

I hate all this shit talk about the alleged "breeder" Swerve. Muncho straight up called the dude a turd. In my view that is a pretty harsh label. Personally I have been refered to as a turd and quite frankly I did not like it. Since then, I have taken measures to avoid such distastful titles.

Has Swerve taken any similar measures to redeem himself? As far as hermo bullshit goes its pretty clear that og kush and chem were found in sparsely seeded buds that more than likely resulted from an unintentional self pollination. Origins of this sort aren't likely to produce populations that do not express these intersexed characteristics. Of course they can be selected against but that takes time. Self it and these problems multiply. Has he since spent the time selecting? I hope so because I have a few packs from him that I got at the Seattle cup last summer. I bought them directly from him and did not see any security around and could have easily snapped his skinny little neck. Had there been a line of ill tempered growers patiently waiting to skull fuck him I would have taken notice.

My point is that any grower knows that intersexed traits do not just pop out overnight. Any new seed or clone plant needs to be carefully scrutinized. Filling your whole production area with untested material is a gamble. Leets shit is sick. Leets talk about that and what specific traits make his gear so. Start a thread of that nature. Way more productive. I'm interested in the apricot. I tried an alien kush cut from Eugene and it was not all that exciting. Of course it was fake, but still most fakes are a little exciting. Otherwise how could they pass as the real cut?

soserthc1

soserthc1

There are ton's more people that read high times than participate in cannabis forum's so Swerve is still gonna make his money and tbh that seems to be all he is about. Educated growers know good genetic's from bad and I can honestly say that a CC purchase will never be in my future. Is that gonna hurt Swerve .... nope , advertisement dollars sell product .... Now the question is does this thread have 6400+ views because Swerve is in the title or that possible OBS will be dropping some gear soon .... Which I will be trying to acquire like shoppers trying to get into Walmart on black friday

zeke

zeke

You are correct I do not know much about swerve. I was hoping things improved honestly because I have a few packs of his recent offerings. Looked good on paper so I bought. I'm relatively new to the Internet Opera of cannabis forums. Sorry. I have no loyalty to c c at all. Just figured I'd run some and share the results. No pressure or drama, just a good old seed run with some genetics that interest me on paper. I'll let you know how it works out. Thanks for letting me know a little more about your direct experience with this character. Of course I'll monitor the shit for herms cause its new and chem and og crosses of course. The squabbling amongst breeders and their camps is sad and quite pathetic. Cuts on lock and strings attached, ha. Talk about high levels of insecurity. Someone gives a breeder cuts and they don't think they will breed with them? Ok. I love it when a breeder's class and style are equal to his ethics and ability to provide quality products. That reminds me of a quote a wise man might have said" empty barrels make the most noise..." Or something to that effect. "Boo, hissss, fawk swerve, that twat! " " he owes me child support" " swerve stole my lighter, that Rick" " ah, huh, boo hoo, swerve took my fruit cocktail" " ow my poopy hurts, swerve raw dogged me"..... If swerve does wrongs me, he will make it right. I won't complain on the Internet. I'll take up my comaint with him personally. Yeah, like that. Grain prices are up so I need all of the hog food I can get.

zeke

zeke

Exactly. There is a shortage of supreme quality pot out there. Tons of great genetics but lots of bad growing. I'm know how easy it is to make thousand s of seeds as well. Time are changing. Breeders are getting the fact that they need 10000 plants just to find a parental of a parental. In Colorado and Washington we can do it legally indoors. Expect lots of amazing shit soon. I can't wait till I need a golf cart and a forklift to get my chores done.

william76

william76

Exactly. There is a shortage of supreme quality pot out there. Tons of great genetics but lots of bad growing. I'm know how easy it is to make thousand s of seeds as well. Time are changing. Breeders are getting the fact that they need 10000 plants just to find a parental of a parental. In Colorado and Washington we can do it legally indoors. Expect lots of amazing shit soon. I can't wait till I need a golf cart and a forklift to get my chores done.
See swrves got his rerelease of alien og on the tude?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cali Connection Alien Og (Tahoe Og X Alien Kush (Verified Alien Tech Pheno Reversed male)

The Famed Alien OG from the Second Release of the Original Alien Series! Release that Featured the Alien Dog V2 , Grass Knuckles V2, Alien Invasion, Alien Bubba.

This is one crazy Alien Og! She has everything you would expect from the Tahoe Og but get literally an extra coat of trichrome’s from the Alien Kush (Alien Technology Phenotype Reversed Male)
Expect a larger yielding og with a serious amount of frost and a touch of hash.

Yield 450g pm2
Flowering Time: 62 Days

the picture is a shitty looking plant to boot ... shame

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
not that im positive but hes not reversing a male hes taking a female he found out of alien og thats alien tech leaning and reversing that and hitting the tahoe og and the beans will be fem. atleast thats what im getting from reading post 172 in this thread

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
not that im positive but hes not reversing a male hes taking a female he found out of alien og thats alien tech leaning and reversing that and hitting the tahoe og and the beans will be fem. atleast thats what im getting from reading post 172 in this thread
Exactly how i took it as well @xX Kid Twist Xx

B

Buzzbait

Top Bottom