swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
ken the big e won't stretch like the standard og perhaps 2x after flip
thanks jtr42024 but i honestly am not interested in a help desk or forum room logic already asked me , im not trying to hide anything !!! i just don't have the time to tend a desk .. i will have a website up with full descriptions and info needed ..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Alien Forum by jaws...day 42...stoked on her...sorry bout the dog hair...i have 5 dogs...dj
SAM 1530

Last edited:
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Cali Connection Seeds Alien OG
Cali Connection Alien OG

Cali Connection Alien Og (Tahoe Og X Alien Kush (Verified Alien Tech Pheno Reversed male)

The Famed Alien OG from the Second Release of the Original Alien Series! Release that Featured the Alien Dog V2 , Grass Knuckles V2, Alien Invasion, Alien Bubba.

This is one crazy Alien Og! She has everything you would expect from the Tahoe Og but get literally an extra coat of trichrome’s from the Alien Kush (Alien Technology Phenotype Reversed Male)
Expect a larger yielding og with a serious amount of frost and a touch of hash.

Yield 450g pm2
Flowering Time: 62 Days

FiveAM

FiveAM

I heard a rumor that swerve has another seed company out of colorado, does anyone know if that's true?

Vault Genetics..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

"When MMJ America took home a medal for Larry OG, we knew we had achieved something most growers only dream of. Out of respect, MMJ America decided to track down the master geneticist who created the strain. Swerve is a geneticist from California who is known around the world for the incredible strains and seeds he developed with The Cali Connection."

IF Swerve isn't the captain of this ship, he may be the navigator. Their strain list has a ton of CC lines in it.

FiveAM

FiveAM

"When MMJ America took home a medal for Larry OG, we knew we had achieved something most growers only dream of. Out of respect, MMJ America decided to track down the master geneticist who created the strain. Swerve is a geneticist from California who is known around the world for the incredible strains and seeds he developed with The Cali Connection."

IF Swerve isn't the captain of this ship, he may be the navigator. Their strain list has a ton of CC lines in it.

reading further on that page i came upon this quote as well

"Swerve decided to team up with MMJ America to create The Vault Genetics, LLC."

so the rumor is true.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

The cut of Larry their going on about is straight fire.

I'd never say a bad word about swerve if he hooked me up with that cut, which he obviously did with the guys at the vault

FiveAM

FiveAM

Masta, there's no doubt Swerve holds some fire cuts. He's just careless with his pollen chucking and reversals, s1s, etc. And he does not keep his word for shit.

I once went to this guy's house to buy a pitbull, he told me he had breed them with a "king" line pit. I had seen pics of his pit before and it was legit. So naturally I was curious as to why the one he was trying to sell was like 6 months old. He tried to convince me it was bread with his king pit, but once I saw it, it didn't look even close.

Makes me think of swerve everytime. You probably have a king line, but if you didn't use it in the cross, well, that just makes you an ass, if you try to claim you did.

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
god never got anything from me i believe raskal gifted him a male but i am not positive and no way can i confirm

Here ya go Obs this may jingle your memory and once again we can set the record straight!!!

Get at me Soulie we got lots to go over. :D

Same male Ive had for 2 yrs, the one OBS verified and helped me pick. The one he told me looks exactly like the original, the one that gets 13 leafs late in veg. My male is from a OGR F2 thats how we found the Tech leaner!

I hit the Chemdog D once then made Alien Dawgs, Then I hit my best Alien Chem back to the original Dad. Super Chem Fuel is alls I can say!!!

Where did your male come from Alien?

Where did your male come from?

yeah bro Garden of Dreams! Amazing! your exact words to me were, "He looks just like the one that started the craze!" Thats all it took and Ive been pimp'n him ever since! Much Respect Soulie for your contributions and your hard work!

oh derrrrrt lol didn't have my morning coffee ... sawp homes ... yea it's the realio lol

jlr42024

jlr42024

Fuck! Seriously? Don't be surprised if this doesn't see the light of day again! I really think some kind of look into the future of what Franchise Genetics is working or anything other then this past tense BS is the only chance it seems for the community to finally let it alone and move on.

O

OldLuck

@Garden of Dreams, could you tell me a little about tar dawg and the alien that was just to make alien asphalt. Do you have any pics or smoke report on alien asphalt?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ive only grown 3 of the Garden of Dreams Alien crosses. so far.
Green crack,(alien addiction) Blue dream (Avatar) and Motorbreath (red eye jedi)
I found fire in all 3 packs.

.You farmers should be grabbing the ones that are left for 60 bucks each!
:cyclops:

jlr42024

jlr42024

Ken, how would you compare the god alien gear to that of Aliens crosses? I don't believe the legitimacy of any body's genetics so god making a stink about having a verified male and Obs questioning Aliens legitimacy is meaningless in my eyes nor is that the info that matters, show me results and let the work speak for itself! I've found very few patients who's ailments require a genetic history of a strain in order to be treated! If it's good medicine that's the only thing patients give a shit about. It's us farmers (myself included) who allow ourselves to get caught up in the drama and lies about genetic make up, history and creator.

Top Bottom