swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken, how would you compare the god alien gear to that of Aliens crosses? I don't believe the legitimacy of any body's genetics so god making a stink about having a verified male and Obs questioning Aliens legitimacy is meaningless in my eyes nor is that the info that matters, show me results and let the work speak for itself! I've found very few patients who's ailments require a genetic history of a strain in order to be treated! If it's good medicine that's the only thing patients give a shit about. It's us farmers (myself included) who allow ourselves to get caught up in the drama and lies about genetic make up, history and creator.
Excellent post!

The GoD alien crosses are as good as the Alien crosses any day of the week.
For real!

jlr42024

jlr42024

Excellent post!

The GoD alien crosses are as good as the Alien crosses any day of the week.
For real!

No shit?! I admit that's hard to believe given the proven gems being found and showcased repetidly in A's gear creating the insane hype and demand. I would have figured being god has a proven tech male the same hype, demand and gems would be showcased and unfortunately it's yet to happen despite the gigantic volume of alien crosses produced. Nothing against the god boys I just think we all get to caught up in having verified over hyped cuts (perfect example is using the hyped cut in every single cross to be sold) rather then ignoring that bs and focus on exactly what effect and benefits each strain has on specific ailments.
Ken your opinion carries weight and if you say gods stuff compares with A's even slightly at 60 bucks a pack pay attention farmers that's comprable alien tech gear at by far the lowest price available!
Thanks again for that insight Ken plenty wondered how they compare

Last edited:
Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
The Tardawg is Snowblinds creation, Hes got a journal on here somewheres, What I know first hand is the TD's is a beast, Heavy on the Grease and Terpines, What I also kmow is everything we hit with are Alien Tech Leaner Male has been very impresive amd Ive yet to hear 1 negative report and theres multiple keepers in every pack, We may do a rerelease of G.o.D Alien Gear real soon, in the meantime were gonna be doing several new lines, Stay Tuned......

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
seriously how can i confirm anything that didn't come directly from my hands ? ...people ask me all the time to confirm this or that from other breeders work how the heck could i know anything about what someone else does... i have never been in your garden,i have never met you in person , i have never talked to raskal about what you say he gave you and even if he gave you a male how could i possibly confirm it's true origins i won't put my name on anything unless it came directly from me sorry .. i grew out a few of your crosses and they were pretty good .. you guys did gift me your seeds and i am thankful but it doesn't mean i have to speculate and put my name on anything.. lots of breeders gift me beans ... honestly all that matters is that the crosses you guys did are fire not if i put my name on it .. everyone trying to cash in on my branding is a joke ... build your own name and rock it .. you guys have a good rep already with your beans the only reason you want my name attached is for credibility and marketing ... if you want to use my name pay me simple as that...

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
20140714 172849
@obsoul33t it was great talking to you at chalice. I was wondering if you could break down the genetics of these packs.
I believe the cherry wifi is wifi x cherry aliendog reversed.
And mars needs women is ole' betsy x aliendog f1 reversed.
I forget what male was used for the 91 killer, maybe you can help there!
last but not least, atom smasher!! Please tell us more about these gems! Thanks again for all your hard work! Keep killin it. Digdug!!

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

View attachment 423289 @obsoul33t it was great talking to you at chalice. I was wondering if you could break down the genetics of these packs.
I believe the cherry wifi is wifi x cherry aliendog reversed.
And mars needs women is ole' betsy x aliendog f1 reversed.
I forget what male was used for the 91 killer, maybe you can help there!
last but not least, atom smasher!! Please tell us more about these gems! Thanks again for all your hard work! Keep killin it. Digdug!!
Amazing score

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If your out on the west coast Soulie just released all these Alien crosses for the masses so you should grab them up while ya can..Im just sayin

Star Dot
Cherry Diesel
Star Threat
Cherry WIFI
Mars Needs Women
Alien Sour Dub
Atom Smasher
Alien Blue Dot
Alien Face Off
Alien Legend
Alien Sour Apple
Alien Pebbles
Alien Cookies
Alien Apricot
Alien 91
Malawi Irene
Slaughtering Betsy
A-Dub Killer
91 Killer
Alien Irene Feminized. Alien dog f1 x Irene Kush. 12 seeds per pack
Arquillian Death Ray

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

If your out on the west coast Soulie just released all these Alien crosses for the masses so you should grab them up while ya can..Im just sayin

Star Dot
Cherry Diesel
Star Threat
Cherry WIFI
Mars Needs Women
Alien Sour Dub
Atom Smasher
Alien Blue Dot
Alien Face Off
Alien Legend
Alien Sour Apple
Alien Pebbles
Alien Cookies
Alien Apricot
Alien 91
Malawi Irene
Slaughtering Betsy
A-Dub Killer
91 Killer
Arquillian Death Ray
@Texas Kid where can we find them if not on the coast

EVOKE

EVOKE

i talked to @obsoul33t last weekend at Chalice hes got big plans in the near future... cant wait for what hes going to unveil... im not at liberty to discuss ill leave that to him.... i gotta say hes a really cool dude chopped it up with him for a cool min...

soserthc1

soserthc1

A

Star Dot
Cherry Diesel
Star Threat
Cherry WIFI
Mars Needs Women
Alien Sour Dub
Atom Smasher
Alien Blue Dot
Alien Face Off
Alien Legend
Alien Sour Apple
Alien Pebbles
Alien Cookies
Alien Apricot
Alien 91
Malawi Irene
Slaughtering Betsy
A-Dub Killer
91 Killer
Arquillian Death Ray

And if your not is there anywhere to score a few of these on the east @obsoul33t
A lot of gear there has my interest for sure

Top Bottom