swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i talked to @obsoul33t last weekend at Chalice hes got big plans in the near future... cant wait for what hes going to unveil... im not at liberty to discuss ill leave that to him.... i gotta say hes a really cool dude chopped it up with him for a cool min...
Very Cool Man!
Looks like Obs was hoarding a grip of awesome crosses! :woot:
Im going to grab a handfull of packs 1st chance I get.

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
If your out on the west coast Soulie just released all these Alien crosses for the masses so you should grab them up while ya can..Im just sayin

Star Dot
Cherry Diesel
Star Threat
Cherry WIFI
Mars Needs Women
Alien Sour Dub
Atom Smasher
Alien Blue Dot
Alien Face Off
Alien Legend
Alien Sour Apple
Alien Pebbles
Alien Cookies
Alien Apricot
Alien 91
Malawi Irene
Slaughtering Betsy
A-Dub Killer
91 Killer
Alien Irene Feminized. Alien dog f1 x Irene Kush. 12 seeds per pack
Arquillian Death Ray
Awesome list..I want one of each..
I would love to browse the list of the rest of Obs Creations :woot:
I hope there still some left in October (my bean buyin month) :)

jlr42024

jlr42024

Definitely another reason to be heading to cali this summer! I wonder if this is the first of many drops and also if the gear will be sold online or not?

soserthc1

soserthc1

theres an easy solution to your problem. Just ask a friend on the west coast to pick up a few packs for you. Shouldnt be a problem unless you dont have friends here.
well anyone here on the west coast I only really know from here, only have been to wash and Oregon area and not really my thing asking for favors , i'm kinda used to it around here about to have to out source medication to get me to next crop and it would be a plus if they even knew what they were selling , dude yesterday said I think its blue thunder but its fire ....lol entire different world on the east you guys are always killing the clubs out there but boy would I like to have one available to me now at least I can at least choice what I wanna be over charged for

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Jeezus, I've spent wayyy to much $$ on seeds these days but kinda gotta drive down there this weekend and get at least a few packs. Do we know if these DRops from Obs are limited release? or is he planning on being on the scene for a while?And another question, is it even fair to complain about too many dank seed offerings these days ;)

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Shit, tlc has archive gear too! My new favorite collective!! :) Digdug!!

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

Fukk it I'll make the trip if someone points me in the right direction

Top Bottom